Switch Friend Code: SW-0047-2458-9996 | My Nintendo: Martin685

MuhBael

Forget about Pikmin. Where is Metroid Prime Trilogy HD

MuhBael

Switch Friend Code: SW-0047-2458-9996 | My Nintendo: Martin685

NintendoByNature

LzWinky wrote:

rallydefault wrote:

(To show how much I hate timed games, i'm one of the biggest zelda fans I know and I can't stand majora because of the time system)

Now now, let’s not make silly statements.

On that note, Majora’s Mask HD plz

I can agree with @rallydefault on Majoras Mask. I'm a HUGE zelda fan but the time limit ruined my enjoyment of the game. It's still a decent game, but I'd rank it at about the same as zelda 2. Still games I'd play a couple of times, but the element of time just bothers me. Hard to take everything you know about zelda games (exploration is typically rewarded) and throw it away due to the time limit.

Now having said all that, would I take a MMHD on switch? You can bet your happy mask i would 😊

NintendoByNature

LzWinky

Only if we get to do this again

Untitled

Current games: Pokemon Shield

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

@LzWinky Thankfully Young Link can't do that in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RR529

@Heavyarms55, I believe KH: the Story so Far is a bundle of both HD collections, and features:

• Kingdom Hearts
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts II
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
  • Kingdom Hearts II.8 (a little prologue to III, made in the modern engine)
  • HD remastered versions of the pre-rendered cutscenes from 358/2 Days & Re:Coded are available to watch too.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Heavyarms55

@RR529 OH MY GOD. Please don't tease me. I'm going to tell myself this wont happen because if I let myself think otherwise, I'm just setting up disappointment...

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Edelgard profile pic credit to: https://roselph.tumblr.com/

Matthew010

If we don't get an announcement by 14:00 GMT we aren't getting a Direct this week. I'm not expecting one anyway, but people are saying regular Directs are usually a week after a Pokémon Direct, so we'll see...

Matthew010

Grumblevolcano

@Matthew010 Normal Directs are normally announced the day before so I only think we'd get an announcement today if it's tomorrow.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Dezzy

@RR529

Yep, I just got it on PS4 this Christmas.

It's literally just the 2 separate collections inside a new box. Lol they didn't even print a new disc.

If they release it on Switch, I bet they just do the old PS2/PSP/3DS games though, and leave the PS4 stuff. Save them a lot of time optimizing it for a less powerful console.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Anti-Matter

RR529 wrote:

@Heavyarms55, I believe KH: the Story so Far is a bundle of both HD collections, and features:

• Kingdom Hearts
  • Kingdom Hearts II
  • HD remastered versions of the pre-rendered cutscenes from 358/2 Days & Re:Coded are available to watch too.

Are those Kingdom Hearts games in 2 physical discs, without download code ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Bucky

Bioshock Collection rated for Switch!

Bucky

Dezzy

Anti-Matter wrote:

RR529 wrote:

• Kingdom Hearts
  • Kingdom Hearts II

Are those Kingdom Hearts games in 2 physical discs, without download code ?

Yep, it's all on the discs.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Samasaurus

Nope...Smash Bros Direct announced on Twitter

Samasaurus

Grumblevolcano

Yeah, definitely feels like general Direct in mid February.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Harmonie

sigh Yeah, this doesn't bode well for a Nintendo Direct any time soon.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

link3710

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the next general direct won't be until a mini in April, the next full one will be E3.

link3710

NintendoByNature

Part of me remembers a couple instances where we had a direct then a smash stream to follow afterwards( maybe e3 And September's direct with the banjo release?). I think it happened one other time too. I think that means there could still be one before the smash stream.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Matthew010

@Grumblevolcano I'm starting to doubt that now. Both the Pokémon Direct and Smash DLC 5 reveal were announced two days prior to when they aired.

Either way, we aren't getting a Direct this week now, for sure.

Edited on by Matthew010

Matthew010

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic