Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 15,873

Heavyarms55

@rallydefault Why though? You don't like them and that's totally fine, but a lot of people do. Do you have some kind of grudge against fans of those games?

@Bucky I'd be down for that! Full release, no micro transactions of course.

@MuhBael I'd be down for that. Just to run around and blow stuff up - which is all I ever did in those games. But now that I think of it, has a mainline GTA game ever been on a Nintendo console? I know we had a couple spinoffs on handhelds but I can't remember ever seeing a numbered, mainline entry on a Nintendo system.

@Toy_Link Kingdom Hearts, the Story so far? Don't tease me - what is that? KH 1 and 2 collection plus some of the spin offs? On Switch? I think I would cry!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

rallydefault

@Heavyarms55
Yes I definitely personally hate anyone who likes those games lol

Dude seriously?

Not a fan of pikmin games because of the controls. Not a fan of motion controls and using the sticks in pikmin 3 felt super sluggish. Also not a big fan of games that operate on time limits, so yea, perfect storm of stuff I hate lol. (To show how much I hate timed games, i'm one of the biggest zelda fans I know and I can't stand majora because of the time system)

rallydefault

Heavyarms55

@rallydefault So yeah, like I said, you're totally entitled to dislike the games, but why would you want other people who do enjoy them, not to? What's so hard about just ignoring them? Does them enjoying the games have any effect on your whatsoever?

I just don't understand why you'd wish for the games not to happen. It sounds like your just out to spite people who like something you don't.

LzWinky

rallydefault wrote:

(To show how much I hate timed games, i'm one of the biggest zelda fans I know and I can't stand majora because of the time system)

Now now, let’s not make silly statements.

On that note, Majora’s Mask HD plz

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MuhBael

Forget about Pikmin. Where is Metroid Prime Trilogy HD

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

NintendoByNature

LzWinky wrote:

rallydefault wrote:

(To show how much I hate timed games, i'm one of the biggest zelda fans I know and I can't stand majora because of the time system)

Now now, let’s not make silly statements.

On that note, Majora’s Mask HD plz

I can agree with @rallydefault on Majoras Mask. I'm a HUGE zelda fan but the time limit ruined my enjoyment of the game. It's still a decent game, but I'd rank it at about the same as zelda 2. Still games I'd play a couple of times, but the element of time just bothers me. Hard to take everything you know about zelda games (exploration is typically rewarded) and throw it away due to the time limit.

Now having said all that, would I take a MMHD on switch? You can bet your happy mask i would 😊

NintendoByNature

LzWinky

Only if we get to do this again

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

@LzWinky Thankfully Young Link can't do that in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RR529

@Heavyarms55, I believe KH: the Story so Far is a bundle of both HD collections, and features:

• Kingdom Hearts
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts II
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
  • Kingdom Hearts II.8 (a little prologue to III, made in the modern engine)
  • HD remastered versions of the pre-rendered cutscenes from 358/2 Days & Re:Coded are available to watch too.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Heavyarms55

@RR529 OH MY GOD. Please don't tease me. I'm going to tell myself this wont happen because if I let myself think otherwise, I'm just setting up disappointment...

Matthew010

If we don't get an announcement by 14:00 GMT we aren't getting a Direct this week. I'm not expecting one anyway, but people are saying regular Directs are usually a week after a Pokémon Direct, so we'll see...

Matthew010

Grumblevolcano

@Matthew010 Normal Directs are normally announced the day before so I only think we'd get an announcement today if it's tomorrow.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Dezzy

@RR529

Yep, I just got it on PS4 this Christmas.

It's literally just the 2 separate collections inside a new box. Lol they didn't even print a new disc.

If they release it on Switch, I bet they just do the old PS2/PSP/3DS games though, and leave the PS4 stuff. Save them a lot of time optimizing it for a less powerful console.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Anti-Matter

RR529 wrote:

@Heavyarms55, I believe KH: the Story so Far is a bundle of both HD collections, and features:

• Kingdom Hearts
  • Kingdom Hearts II
  • HD remastered versions of the pre-rendered cutscenes from 358/2 Days & Re:Coded are available to watch too.

Are those Kingdom Hearts games in 2 physical discs, without download code ?

Anti-Matter

Bucky

Bioshock Collection rated for Switch!

Bucky

Dezzy

Anti-Matter wrote:

RR529 wrote:

• Kingdom Hearts
  • Kingdom Hearts II

Are those Kingdom Hearts games in 2 physical discs, without download code ?

Yep, it's all on the discs.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Samasaurus

Nope...Smash Bros Direct announced on Twitter

Samasaurus

Grumblevolcano

Yeah, definitely feels like general Direct in mid February.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic