Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 481 to 500 of 775

syftex

Does anyone else have no rumble when using their pro controller? I have tried restarting the system but it did nothing.

The games rumble works in handheld mode.

I haven’t tried with joycons disconnected yet.

syftex

FX102A

I want to play my copy but scared of spoilers for both Awakening (haven't finished, not too far into it) or Fates (haven't started).

Anyone got any info on whether there is a risk?

FX102A

Grumblevolcano

@FX102A Yes, there is a risk. These are the chapters you need to have beaten for each of the represented games for no spoilers:

• Awakening Chapter 23
  • Fates Birthright Chapter 16
  • Shadow Dragon Chapter 23
  • FE7 (GBA) Chapter 15 Eliwood mode
  • Echoes full game

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Kimyonaakuma

@Grumblevolcano The full game of Echoes!? How much did they put into the game?

Do you have to fight Jedah or something like that in History Mode?

Kimyonaakuma

FX102A

@Grumblevolcano Seriously?!?!

Sheesh I probably won't play for another 3 years minimum. I'll skip playing Shadow Dragon but with Bravely Second, Persona 5 & soon Xenoblade 2 to put complete before even returning / restarting Awakening I could be waiting some time.

FX102A

Eel

Do keep in mind that while this will probably spoil the plot a bit, it's probably with broader strokes than you'd imagine.

It will never compare to playing the full story with the full cast of characters in the real games.

So... Don't be afraid of enjoying one game because of the other... It may even renew your interest in the main games and inspire you to play them again.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kimyonaakuma

@FX102A I wouldn't hold yourself back from this game. After all it's a warriors game, in depth storytelling is never something that they do.

I played Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE and it turns out that goes over some pretty huge plot points from Shadow Dragon, a game which I haven't played. But it actually made me more invested in the series. So it's not the worst that could happen.

...I did have a large part of the first Bravely Default game spoiled but that's another story.....don't spoil large JRPGs!

Kimyonaakuma

JaxonH

@FX102A
Eh, as long as you made it to Chapter 10 in Awakening it'll be fine. And even if you didn't, it probably doesn't matter anyways because you likely put 2 and 2 together and figured it out on your own.

Nothing earth shattering, anyways. But I do recommend playing through chapter 10 regardless because holy cow, the story events that unfold after chapter 9 and the map you play in chapter 10 are fantastic... they will forever be ingrained in my memory as one of the best gaming experiences I've had.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

kkslider5552000

Probably the deepest plot I've seen in a crossover that I remember is Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, and even that was probably the worst game in either series (if not by a huge margin, thx to Layton 1 and Edgeworth 1)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

zionich

Really enjoying this game so far. My buddy came over and played a little multiplayer. We are both amazed by all the extra features that have been added to the Warriors franchise as well as all the paying homage to the Fire Emblem games.

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

JaxonH

I'm stricken by how good this game is. A real treat for any Fire Emblem fan- they really did us justice.

The game is just so much better than I was expecting. Fire Emblem Warriors is way better than Hyrule Warriors ever was. And even the 1080p/30fps mode is buttery smooth- I can't even tell the difference in frame rate it's so smooth, so I just play on that mode.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Tyranexx

@JaxonH: Good to hear/read! On the Christmas list it goes!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Beedrill4Smash

This game has been a blast so far! I honestly don't know what mode I'm playing (I think 1080p/30fps) and I have no plans on changing it. If it is 30fps then I can't tell the difference when I'm playing it. I watched the review posted here, and it said that while some characters are clones, the developers went for quality over quantity. There is not a single character I don't like to play as.

Beedrill4Smash

Grumblevolcano

@Beedrill4Smash The default TV mode is 1080p/30fps and the change option is in settings. That said, I agree with both you and @JaxonH about the framerate being so smooth in the default mode that it doesn't really matter. If DOOM is able to reach that level of smoothness with 30fps then all that complaining about no 60fps seems kind of pointless.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

zionich

@Tsurii some people play enough games where they can see it or just have better eyes than I do. I haven't found an example where I can see the difference.

Is there not a knight character from the Fire Emblem games in Warriors? It makes me sad if there isn't.

JaxonH

@zionich
Cordelia is a Pegasus knight. And the main character, Rowin, has an obsession with Knights.

Grumblevolcano

@zionich There's playable Pegasus Knights (e.g. Cordelia) and Great Knights (e.g. Frederick) but not Knights like Kellam.

Grumblevolcano

zionich

@JaxonH The actual class knight. The big heavily armored class that upgrades to general. Like Kellam or Effie. I see some of the enemies as such.

zionich

@Grumblevolcano That's what makes me sad.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.