Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 761 to 780 of 941

RR529

This game is pretty hectic, seems like there's always 5 things going on at once (I probably make this worse on myself by submitting to the urge to fight EVERY notable enemy, anyone with a health bar, even if they don't have anything to do with whatever missions are active), and I haven't the faintest idea who or what to focus on in terms of upgrades (I just kind of pick at whim, though I generally raise a unit's defense to their weakness first).

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Yosheel

Wait 'til you get to Lyn's history map.

I would recommend to focus on the badges in the first page to start off with. You'll want to increase your combo and special bar as soon as possible.

Also the weapon rank and their personal skill.

However be careful with the skill badges, don't create them just because, they take rare materials, and not all are useful for all the characters.

For example, you don't want to waste Lianna materials to give Live to Serve to some unit that can't heal others.

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kimyonaakuma

@Meowpheel To be honest I would buy crossover DLC, it would probably be entertaining.

@RR529 Yeah it's pretty hectic but if you make sure that all of your warriors are busy then it usually turns out okay
Just take your time with it! And ignore a lot of the warnings it gives you because they can waste time, especially the ally health ones. I've ran across an entire map before to find that they have almost full health anyway...

I usually write WAAAAY TOO MUCH!
...so I'll apologise now in advance.

Grumblevolcano

I'm going to backtrack my prediction about characters like Darios not being playable. I forgot about the Sanctuary Crest which almost confirms that there'll be another history mode map that's not part of the paid DLC. To unlock the Sanctuary Crest for a character, you need:

• [insert weapon]'s Opus
  • 5x [insert character's gold material that's not essence]
  • 10x [insert character's silver material]

The Fates characters had their weapons' Opus via December's history maps, the Shadow Dragon characters + Lyn + Celica will have their weapons' Opus via February's history maps and the Awakening characters will have their weapons' Opus via March's history maps. That leaves 2 characters remaining, Rowan and Lianna which suggests another free history map.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

RR529

Think I'm starting to get ahold of the flow of the game, and I'll usually replay a couple missions before moving on to the next one to make sure my units are up to snuff (before I knew it, Lucina is starting to break away from the pack, now level 19).

BTW, should I hold off on using a Master Seal until a character reaches a certain level, or is it good to advance them as soon as possible? Also, should I save the History Maps until I'm done with the main story?

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Grumblevolcano

@RR529 Use the Master Seal as early as possible. Regarding History Maps, wait until you've finished the story as some of it is blocked off until you've beaten a certain Story Mode chapter.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

RR529

@Grumblevolvano, thanks! Now I just need to figure out who I want to use that Master Seal on...

Anyhow, I just got Camilla!

Grumblevolcano

Looks like I didn't even get Shadow Dragon spoilers with the FE Warriors DLC (only the base game), I had no idea my Shadow Dragon save file on Wii U was so close to the Minerva and Linde maps.

Grumblevolcano

Yosheel

The characters in these are all so jumbled and the dialog is so weirdly paced it's kinda hard to get the spoilers anyway.

(like seriously in one of the fates DLC maps the bad guy goes "It was me all along!" in the intro. Then goes "How did you know!?" after one battle)

Edited on by Yosheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DiscoGentleman

Waiting for that dlc to drop. Too much anticipation.

Also, I really need an option to select broken armor as a characters's costume. I'm a perv.

Meowpheel wrote:

(like seriously in one of the fates DLC maps the bad guy goes "It was me all along!" in the intro. Then goes "How did you know!?" after one battle)

hahah I love stupid things like that.

Please understand: if you are going to send me a friend request, @ tag me at the same time or your request will be ignored.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6154-3556-8607 | 3DS Friend Code: 5112-3638-7349 | My Nintendo: DinoJP | Nintendo Network ID: DiscoGentleman | Twitter:

RR529

Just completed Chapters 12 & 13. So hectic I never even bothered trying to grab Anna's Momento in either.

But hey, at least I now have Ryoma, Corrin, and Xander.

Grumblevolcano

Shadow Dragon DLC and update is now available!

Grumblevolcano

Kimyonaakuma

KT uploaded trailers for the new characters and they look good! The fighting styles for them don't seem to be anything different from what we've seen, but more variety is nice and extra history maps is even better

Hopefully they are fun to play as and aren't just another Robin, Marth and Camilla...

Edited on by Kimyonaakuma

Grumblevolcano

@Kimyonaakuma I haven't tried Linde and Minerva yet but Navarre is a Lyn clone.

EDIT: Minerva is a Camilla clone.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Yosheel

It's like a star wars movie.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Kimyonaakuma

@Grumblevolcano Oh well, at least we have some new content apart from the characters. I might appreciate having Minerva because Camilla has caused awkward moments in my house

Nothing better than having a quiet evening until your Switch starts yelling about being naughty and punishing people. Even a Masterchef finale can't distract your Mum from Camilla's "threats" in the next room
I wish my house was soundproof sometimes...

Yosheel

Seems like the dlc isn't ready yet on the 3ds.

On other news, checking for an update I found out Steamworld Dig 2 is coming out soon on the 3ds. I had no idea.

Edited on by Yosheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Grumblevolcano

@Kimyonaakuma Linde is unique, plays differently to Robin.

Grumblevolcano

Kimyonaakuma

@Grumblevolcano Yay! I might buy the season pass tomorrow then if there are some differences. I would buy it tonight but I should probably try to sleep at some point..

RR529

Just bought the Fates DLC.

Do the DLC costumes for the base game characters not unlock until you've beaten the main story or something? The only one I seem to have is the one for Azura (one of the DLC characters).

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic