Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 461 to 480 of 775

erv

Can anyone confirm if the horse backflip is still in?

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Kimyonaakuma

@erv Xander's horse still seems as acrobatic as ever.
Not sure about Elise or Frederick.

Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

Epona was able to hurt enemies just by running through a crowd, which seemed really overpowered. The rest of the DLC weapons were overpowered too so I wasn't bothered.

I'm not sure if that has carried over to FE Warriors but if it has hopefully it has been balanced.
I'd rather have a roster that was all good but different instead of the mixture of good and (really) bad in HW.

Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

@Tsurii Well at least it isn't too powerful. I'll probably just play as the standard fighters that run around anyway. The flying units seem fun but we'll see...

Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

Does anyone know what the "broken armour models" are?
Are they just costumes where everyone has bad/ruined armour or are they something else?

Kimyonaakuma

rallydefault

Meowpheel wrote:

Arent's some of these already completely programmed into the game?

Sheesh that seems a bit cheap.

It is. No way I'm putting out money for stuff like that. This sort of stuff needs to stop.

Edited on by Eel

rallydefault

JaxonH

Awesome, the DLC characters have 3 of my absolute favorites.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Eel

Kimyonaakuma wrote:

Does anyone know what the "broken armour models" are?
Are they just costumes where everyone has bad/ruined armour or are they something else?

The more damaged the armor gets, the more fanservice-y it becomes.

They're either costumes or literal models to inspect freely in the gallery.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kimyonaakuma

@Meowpheel I really hope not but if Lucina already has her Bride outfit I wouldn't be surprised...

As long as this doesn't come back then I'll be happy!

Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

@Meowpheel That's what separates your average warrior from a fire emblem warrior!

Kimyonaakuma

Smash_kirby

Man I was hoping for some New Mystery of the Emblem Representation, it was the best DS game and has some of the best original tracks for a FE Remake. In regards to the DLC being announced.

Edited on by Smash_kirby

Smash_kirby

Beedrill4Smash

The absolute worst part about this DLC for me is that there will STILL be no assassin or general unit. Also I have to wait a long time for one of the awakening characters who at the very least has a model when he could likely be turned playable really quickly. This DLC is the biggest disappointment for me.

What was that about listening to fan feed back? Eh. For all I know this IS what fans wanted, but the three characters already in game irks me. Hopefully those costumes will be good...I just realized that I'm more excited for costumes rather than actual characters. Unfortunately I have a strong feeling that at least half of the costumes will be fan service, and even as someone who doesn't hate or like fan service it will be disappointing as well.

Edited on by Beedrill4Smash

Beedrill4Smash

Kimyonaakuma

@DiscoGentleman Chrom would be much better!
Besides riding a horse with that little clothing would really hurt...

Kimyonaakuma

Eel

Well, that's why summer Frederick goes on foot.

Summer Norh-Prince-guy too. He's even less clothed and a lot more wet.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kimyonaakuma

@Meowpheel The more I think about the this the less surprised I'll be when they add fanservice-y levels and costumes.

They'll probably just add Bridal, Easter and Summer themed levels to match Heroes.

Kimyonaakuma

TheLegendOfLaser

The DLC seems cool, I wonder if a lot of them will be clones. Either way I like all of the DLC choices, I'm very happy to see that Owain will end up being playable. Though it is weird that you have to pay to play as the NPC characters, maybe they'll get unique move sets because of it.

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, Super Mario 3D World, SSB4, and Paladins.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.