Forums

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,228

Prof_Clayton

Honestly @BadKitty, You can do whatever you want with my moves. As long as I have one that involves Puzzles, or confusing the enemy with them (or something to that effect).
After I, eventually ;_; , finish my kiu and robot pics, I'll devote all my time to the fan art one for this. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

@Badbunny
That screenshot looks great, keep up the good work! I was promised a flaming chainsaw though

But really, I don't care what you guys do with my moves or sprite, i'm just happy to be in the game

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

e-love

Wizard~

PSI Rockin
Too much loud music hurts the entire party! Ness style! >:0

White Glove
Dances around the screen MJ style and regains 50 HP :

*PikPikEmaan
This cultural Emaan and Sensei_pikpik dance move will confuse the party so much that it will..confuse them. If that's a status effect, if not, nothing happens! This is all visual distraction! :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

KarrotMan

Looking swell Miss Bunny and don't worry about the attacks not looking like what we intended it to be. We're just happy to know you're still devoted to this project unlike some others

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

ogo79

unlocks secret level...the golden gates of corral

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

e-love

ogo79 wrote:

unlocks secret level...the golden gates of corral

/thread

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SomeBitTripFan

Ah! Spoiler Alert! What evil would ever make Emmy and LJM join forces?

That screenshot looks incredible, keep the awesomeness flowing.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

BadKitty

It's just a prototype picture guys :3
I'm guessing most haven't read so I'll say it again in bold~
Make sure your sprites are what you want them to be, and your class and attackers moves are what you want.
Keep in mind you will be fighting in the game so be sure your attack names and your class is something you're happy with, cause I will not be hopping around continuously editing them if you are not. u_u
So please re-read what you have feel free to change it now, before it's in the final project, that will be all back to work~
Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

Dang, I haven't seen this thread in way to long....

@BadBunny A bit late on my part, but keep up the good work. Hope it's all coming together well.

@Karakato lol Awesome job there. The pony on his computer is a nice touch.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced you with a Tales of Madnes 2: Demo, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday

Click on the Madness!
If you refuse to accept my ToM2: Demo; may Jack Tretton have mercy on your soul, for defying LordJumpMad is a poor choice in life! >:[

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Neat! I'll have to play that later.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

BadKitty

Happy_Mask wrote:

Neat! I'll have to play that later.

I don't want to see that... >.>

Ahem Here is the real download link, along with the RTP file download this first please, No we're not giving you viruses honest u_u
If theres any download problems we'll help you out :3
Please keep in mind there are some glitches and errors as well as typos and incorrect grammar in places, like my post n_n
We are currently fixing said issues, one main one is please do not hold the shift key during cutscenes it causes the game to glitch and forces you to reset, now if you happen to find something odd or any problems please do let us know though, so I can beat up LJM for not bug testing properly >:[
Many thing's have not been completed such as characters movesets and the places are a bit empty and peopless for we don't want to put everything in place yet we can't spoil things. However there are many hidden secrets so do take your time to check around >:]
We'll love to hear your feed back or small ideas, I will say this though... Save the game often!

Enjoy the Tales of Madness 2 Demo~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Aqueous

Thank you @BadBunny

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TeeJay

So we can all be in the game? Neat! I'm going to have to think about what my attacks would be. I see this has been going on for some time now...how much longer will you be taking submissions ems?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Eel

LordJumpMad wrote:

JOIN THE MADNESS ARMY TODAY!!!

All you lucky users out there now have a chance to be part of the madness! And I see some of you are enjoying it already.
But! I bet you did not know that this game will run a little bit like pokemon, yes....I said pokemon, but with out the love and caring for the things that are going to die for you in battle. You have been given the ability to pick and choose who you want in your party..err army!
The NL users have been given three type classes: Warrior class, Wizard class, and umm...I would like to call this the Mad class.

Warrior Class You are strong, you are manly, you can kick the persian army down a hole and yell SPARTA! As a Warrior you can perform physical moves, such as; Throwing rocks, Throwing a chair, Throwing a party member. Whatever it is, its physical, and they also have the abillity to rasie the party attack or defense.

Wizard Class: You got the touch, you got the POWER! you also can shoot fire balls out your hands because you are a Wizard. As a Wizard, you can perform magic moves, which I'm sure you already know that. You have the abillity to summon great power to aid you in battle, while you sit back and nom on some popcorn, you also can heal your party members, or cure them of poison, just make sure not to turn them into frogs.

Mad Class: well.... if you can't use a sword with out falling over, and using magic just castes you on fire, then maybe a fryingpan. or the sharp end of a toenail-clipper is more your weapon of your choice, if anything, you are a special case indeed....... Mad class user better have a good imagination, for their attack can be anything they want it to be, since they have the abillity to use special moves. If you want to use the move Splash, go for it, just keep it mind, that it does nothing~

Those are the classes, pick which one you are, and pick three signature moves you can use in the game.
For Warrior and Wizard class; You can pick two attack moves, and then a power-up or healing move, or one attack move and two power-up or healing moves, like "rasie the party attack or defense". or "bring a KO party member back from the dead."
If your a Mad class, you can have three healling moves, or three moves that do nothing at all, its up to you.

Doing this will bring us closer to finishing the game, and soon, you too can play

Tale of ⓂⒶⒹness ✌

So, can we late people still join? Or is the final roster decided?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.