General Discussion Forum

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Showing 821 to 840 of 1,230

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

821. Posted:

So we can all be in the game? Neat! I'm going to have to think about what my attacks would be. I see this has been going on for some time now...how much longer will you be taking submissions ems?

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

822. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

JOIN THE MADNESS ARMY TODAY!!!

All you lucky users out there now have a chance to be part of the madness! And I see some of you are enjoying it already.
But! I bet you did not know that this game will run a little bit like pokemon, yes....I said pokemon, but with out the love and caring for the things that are going to die for you in battle. You have been given the ability to pick and choose who you want in your party..err army!
The NL users have been given three type classes: Warrior class, Wizard class, and umm...I would like to call this the Mad class.

Warrior Class You are strong, you are manly, you can kick the persian army down a hole and yell SPARTA! As a Warrior you can perform physical moves, such as; Throwing rocks, Throwing a chair, Throwing a party member. Whatever it is, its physical, and they also have the abillity to rasie the party attack or defense.

Wizard Class: You got the touch, you got the POWER! you also can shoot fire balls out your hands because you are a Wizard. As a Wizard, you can perform magic moves, which I'm sure you already know that. You have the abillity to summon great power to aid you in battle, while you sit back and nom on some popcorn, you also can heal your party members, or cure them of poison, just make sure not to turn them into frogs.

Mad Class: well.... if you can't use a sword with out falling over, and using magic just castes you on fire, then maybe a fryingpan. or the sharp end of a toenail-clipper is more your weapon of your choice, if anything, you are a special case indeed....... Mad class user better have a good imagination, for their attack can be anything they want it to be, since they have the abillity to use special moves. If you want to use the move Splash, go for it, just keep it mind, that it does nothing~

Those are the classes, pick which one you are, and pick three signature moves you can use in the game.
For Warrior and Wizard class; You can pick two attack moves, and then a power-up or healing move, or one attack move and two power-up or healing moves, like "rasie the party attack or defense". or "bring a KO party member back from the dead."
If your a Mad class, you can have three healling moves, or three moves that do nothing at all, its up to you.

Doing this will bring us closer to finishing the game, and soon, you too can play

Tale of ⓂⒶⒹness ✌

So, can we late people still join? Or is the final roster decided?

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

823. Posted:

Sure guys, as long as you go back a few pages and read the rules of what we need from you. :3
For I am too lazy to type it all again. u_u
Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

824. Posted:

Thank you ems!

Wizard Class

Attacks:
Copycat: Copy a random (or chosen) move from an opponent's or ally's moveset. This move will replace "Copycat" in my moveset for the duration of the battle.

Caramelfall: Pours burning hot melted caramel all over the opponent, causing initial damage and has a 35% chance of burning the opponent.

Cannon Launch Glomp: Glomps anyone in the party, healing 35-50% of their health. Cannot be used on myself.

If something from this moveset isn't feasable (percentage chances or choosing someone else's attack, not sure if those are possible as I don't know the limitations of the software) let me know so I can change it.

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

825. Posted:

Oh nice, lemme try... I'd love to be a Mad character.

Skills:
-Demoralize: Predicts the grim outcome of the battle and lowers the attack of everyone, but makes the party forget about their real problems (heals all their status problems).
-Cowbell go Riiiing: Rings a cowbell and a giant realistic cow may fall on top of the enemies and crush them (damage depending on physical strength and/or defense of my character) and then bounce off the screen. The summoned cow can instead be a normal sized non-realistic cow and heal the party's hp by a little amount (probably the same amount as the weakest healing item, or something random).
-Do Something!: My character uses a random attack from a random member of the party. (could include characters not in the party, if you want to make it more interesting).

Am I doin it rite? If any of these seems to hard to do or you don't feel like making them I could change them.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Macattack

826. Posted:

@Karakato: Again, that is plain awesome. xD

@LordMaddendorf: Nice demo. Looks like your dog enjoys taking you for walks. How you managed to convince Emmy to include him in the game is beyond me.

@Emeralds: Holy doughnuts, a gameplay demo!!! So cool! Just played through it. (the game froze at a certain spot and kept freezing after multiple attempts, so I assume I got to the end) I'm lovin' the new battle system, it's even better than your new look sir. xP I hope you don't suffer too many more headaches, but I guess that's another drawback of LJM's return. >.> (my moves are fine, btw, thanks~)
Thank's again for my little spot in the game. Fills me with glee it does. I dare say it feels better than a cup of premium kona coffee. ^^

This game, I can't stop lovin' it.

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

827. Posted:

Macattack wrote:

@Emeralds: Holy doughnuts, a gameplay demo!!! So cool! Just played through it. (the game froze at a certain spot and kept freezing after multiple attempts, so I assume I got to the end)

yea, we're still working on a few bugs here and there, that why we set up this demo to see how everyone else would play it :P
Its not prefect but we added so many things in this game, we might have push the RPG maker too far, so save every time you get the chance!

I am sure eme would be happy to hear that you liked the new battle gameplay, it was not easy for her to make, and that was only a taste of what it really can do.
I wish I could give out more info on the game, but everything is still in the de-bugging, but if you wish to know more about ToM 2, or want to know what you can do to help speen things up! You can always ask us on our BL's, found on our sigs, or go to www.talesofmadness2.mad for all your Mad goods, and LJM plushies. Have a Mad day now~

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

828. Posted:

i really liked the 'newbie training' sequence, i lol'd quite a bit!
also lol n00b poop, and Magikarp 'splash'~
though I died fighting a Mad Knight because i wasn't paying attention to emmy's HP (come on, you're invincible, right???), I"m guessing the demo wouldn't have gone on much longer anyway, right?

/me logs on to www.talesofmadness2.mad RIGHT NOW to send LJM all her moneys u___u

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

829. Posted:

Is the demo available on android devices????

I didn't think so... :'(

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

830. Posted:

@everyone The demo end's specifcly by it going to the title screen, unless I've effed something up again u_u

@zerkie Can it be used on your work computer like steam? >:3

@dragon Why are you giving him the money D: He never gives me any! ;___________________;

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

831. Posted:

@BadBunny - I am getting this atm. :O

Untitled

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

832. Posted:

@zerkie As I said you need this RTP file I linked in my previous post to run the game file here ya go...again. :3

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

833. Posted:

BadBunny wrote:

@zerkie As I said you need this RTP file I linked in my previous post to run the game file here ya go...again. :3

Bleh, I have to be an Administrator to install anything on my work PC. Which is why I was shocked when Swerd's game installed and loaded just fine :O

Untitled

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

834. Posted:

@Emmy: It freezes after ///SPOILER/// the fight with James. I enjoyed the demo. (whew I can sleep safe tonight)

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

835. Posted:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@Emmy: It freezes after ///SPOILER/// the fight with James. I enjoyed the demo. (whew I can sleep safe tonight)

It doesn't freeze there. o____o
After the other two fights I have it set to go to the title screen the end. :/
Me and LJM got through it fine.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

836. Posted:

I think the sequencing must be off or something. I can't move, the music plays, but everyone just sits there. It's happened every time (4 times at the exact same place). Is your build exactly the same as the demo? What happens after James backs away?

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

837. Posted:

Oooooooops~ I blame LJM!
Ahem anyway here is the fixed finishable version :3
It's for the best you start over, you all missed many hidden things don't you people look around? >:[

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

838. Posted:

I found a secret room with two chests!

But the chests had nothing inside :|

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

839. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

I found a secret room with two chests!

But the chests had nothing inside :|

Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

840. Posted:

Yay Demo!
Yay hard-workin' Emmy!
I can't wait until the full game, this taste is a tease!
damn emmy, teasin' us and such ;)

"1AM SHE-RA TIME!"

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 23 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 11 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Sorry, this topic has been locked.