Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 3,053

Undead_terror

3DSfan134 wrote:

Undead, can I please be your loyal minion who will do whatever you say? you are a true god and I love you!

Always good to hear that I got fans!
@RR529 thanks!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Kewlan

GuSolarFlare wrote:

OBJECTION!

... GAAAAAAH
Untitled

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Undead_terror

8BitSamurai wrote:

Welcome back @undead_terror, 4 srs. Always good to see a class poster coming back to the boards.

Untitled Why thank you!....but ya I won't be spamming any more on the fine thread so thank you anyone else that greets me!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Morphbug welcome back!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LzWinky

Morphbug wrote:

I kind of forgot to mention I would be be away for two weeks, but I'm back now.

Yay!
Untitled

You were gone?

Current games: Dragon Quest Builders 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Kewlan

I thought there was a sudden lack of Morphbug...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

New_3DaSh_XL

Today's my first day of school. I know I'm going to be busy with some stuff until at least Sunday, but I doubt I'll be able to post here much if at all for a while, as I suspect my schedule will take up most of my time. Hopefully I'll still have time to come on often enough, though, just posting here in case I disappear for a while!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

mamp

Well tomorrow school starts and since it's my last semester of nursing I really want to give it my all, so I probably won't be around as much. I'll miss you guys

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

GuSolarFlare

@mamp good luck, hope you can come back soon!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

New_3DaSh_XL

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

Today's my first day of school. I know I'm going to be busy with some stuff until at least Sunday, but I doubt I'll be able to post here much if at all for a while, as I suspect my schedule will take up most of my time. Hopefully I'll still have time to come on often enough, though, just posting here in case I disappear for a while!

So, I haven't posted more than a couple posts since this one, so here's the follow-up post.

I have never been so busy (or stressed) in my life. School is taking up almost all of my waking moments, literally. Yesterday was the first time in a week I even had the opportunity to play video games, and I'll just get busier from here. It's likely I'll have some time to post here occasionally, but mostly I'll just be lurking, if that. I need to concentrate all my efforts on school, so that's what I intend to do. Please understand.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

AddADashOfSalt wrote:

So, I haven't posted more than a couple posts since this one, so here's the follow-up post.

I have never been so busy (or stressed) in my life. School is taking up almost all of my waking moments, literally. Yesterday was the first time in a week I even had the opportunity to play video games, and I'll just get busier from here. It's likely I'll have some time to post here occasionally, but mostly I'll just be lurking, if that. I need to concentrate all my efforts on school, so that's what I intend to do. Please understand.

Untitled
Best of luck with everything you're attempting to do, we know you can do it. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

8BitSamurai

Didn't think I'd be writing this, but it is what it is.

As this site has gone horribly, horribly downhill, and only frustrates and annoys me most of the time, I'll be leaving indefinitely. If the staff starts caring enough to turn around the direction of the site, changes the "editorial approach" (AKA end the clickbait for one), gets better writers / reviewers back, and the quality of the boards improves, and some other things that need not be mentioned here, I shall return. (I'd like for this not to be edited out, but it seems criticizing the direction of the site without any insults whatsoever is outlawed now.)

A huge thanks to everyone on this list (And anyone I forgot on it). You doods are the best in the world. If ya'll are ever in Minnesota's Southwest corner, feel free to hit me up. Also, sorry for fighting with ye doods, @Mickey, @SCAR392, and @skywake.

Well, unless I'm here later to tie up loose ends, that's it, sorry it had to be this way, Team Gimmick.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Fi...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

I'll miss ya 8bit

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic