Forums

Topic: The dream thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 231

ogo79

i had a dream that i got turned into a hamburger, and when i really woke up i had a bite mark on my butt.
there was no alcohol involved the night before.
dont ask

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Dark-Luigi

I had a nightmare that I was sleeping in a pool of blood and skulls were floating on top of it. I ran out of the pool and ran to get help but I tripped on a rock. When I got up I felt really dizzy, then out of no where a guy holding a knife with blood the tip stabbed me. Then I woke up, breathing heavily, and I was totally drenched in sweat. I hope I never have another nightmare like that again...

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Jaz007

Musterd wrote:

Does anyone here ever have lucid dreams? I've been trying for years...

Genrally whenever I lucid dream it's a dream within a dream and the dream I'm dreaming in the dream is incredibly unrealistic.

Jaz007

Ketchupcat

Once I had a lucid dream. It was pretty boring though. I just walked out of my house and I was outside of my grandpa's house, and that was enough to get dream-me to realize me-me was dreaming. So then I tried walking through a wall but I crashed and woke up.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

GuardianKing

I had two dreams last night: in the first, I was on some sort of epic crusade against these nightmare creatures. It had a little bit of elements from TWEWY thrown around in there, but main point was that we won in the end. The second dream involved me and two guys I knew (one was a counseling friend and the other was a really cool math teacher) going to a resort located in a tropical paradise; however, that resort had an underground where it was filled with stalagmites and minerals (basically like a mine, but it allowed tourists to look around a even dig). We had a treasure map, and so we went to the area on the map and started digging. Eventually, we found a lot of awesome stuff, but my friend found out he had his car confiscated, so we went back up to the surface and watched as people pillaged our findings from the glass elevator. He had to go through the whole entire procedure over the phone, but the elevator required some sort of really complicated arrow system to type in numbers. He said it was some sort of computer programming. We got what little the people didn't steal from us, and we just hung out after (the teacher left by this point to of his own thing). The two of us just had some fun on the beach, talked about our plans for the future, and thanked him for bringing me here, because I had never felt so at ease before.

That's when I woke up and realized the day was half over.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

FireMario887

I usually can't remember most of my dreams, but I do know that all.of them are just weird (Since I am usually tired). The only thing I can remember was that me and some kids who I have been seeing recently and I were walking and not talking, we seemed utterly emotionless. I was walking in the oppisite direction of all the others (The others were all walking in their same direction). The setting was similar to a kid's (YOUNG) cartoon. Perfectly green grass (No detail, just GREEN and green hills), blue sky, and detail-less clouds (Just white, no gray). I suddenly heard somebody call my name the sky turned yellow I turned around in the direction the others were walking, and I noticed that they started to turn into liquid and swirl in midair. That's when I woke up. It was my Mom saying my name trying to wake me up (It was early this morning). The voice sounded like somebody who I have made a friend with, but it turns out that it was my mom's voice.

FireMario887

FireMario887

There's another dream I also had that was weird. I was seeing the inside of a castle (indoor design was similar to a church sancturary) and I was alone. It was only early in the morning (In the dream setting). I couldn't see my self, how I discovered is because I was moving at incredible speed in the hallways and the doors opened by their selves. Plus, I was turning in unwanted directions. I finally reached a door where the "camera" zoomed on a woman on a matress on the center of a big room who had poked her out out from the under the blanket. She had thick, orange eyebrows and hair (tied into a horse-tail) and looked a bit aged (50s, I guess) and was wearing a pajama-looking gown. I woke up in utter anticipation of what she might do.

FireMario887

Undead_terror

I had a dream last night, I hope I remembered right but it went a little something like this, there was a festival going on all over earth, me, Jontron and the happy masksales man (...um wut) where going to another planet to celebrate, Jontron wasn't actually a earthling and he came from the planet we were going to, crazy stuff was happening and I wanted to go home and that's all I can remember...what the hell did I eat the night before?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

FireMario887

Captain_Balko wrote:

Oh man, this thread is great for me. As somebody who is a lucid dreamer, I remember a lot of my dreams and usually get lucid. Coupled with the fact that I have an absurd imagination, my dreams get strange. Really strange. Sometimes when I describe them to people they just stare at me for a few minutes and then shake their head.

Last night I had an interesting one. Now, my dreams always follow some sort of progression - they are rarely completely random. The first thing I can remember is being on a road that looks over a cliff at night. The moon is gigantic. There are people chanting in strange cloaks behind me, near a large bonfire. I suddenly become aware that they are a part of a cult of some sort. I see two of them driving a red car, and there is a baby in the backseat. One of the cultists mistakes me for a member and whispers, "here comes the sacrifice. They have explosions that react with water in their car, they're going to drive off the cliff." Sure enough, I see the car turning towards the cliff. I freak out and run at the car.
In my dreams, I can do this weird think where I can jump through transparent things (glass, et cetera). It is easier when I become lucid, but even when I'm not, I can somehow do it. So I manage to squeeze myself through a closed window of the car, and see this baby wailing inside. I grab him and jump out of the window again. The car plummets of the cliff and blows up. I get into a truck that has stopped on the side of the road. Inside is Richard Nixon (a recurring character in my dreams, I know, it's weird. I somehow trained myself to see him constantly after I had one dream where we were in a boxing match and I thought I killed him. It freaked me out enough that I see him a lot in most dreams, since that dream was one of my most vivid.) and he offers to give me and the baby a lift. We drive off, and I have this thing where I fall asleep in moving vehicles in dreams. I sleep, and wake up in a large bed. I get up and realize that probably about 17 or 18 years have passed. I'm now married, and apparently a father to the baby I saved. You see, the baby I saved wasn't of my ethnicity (I'm white and he was of middle-eastern origin in the dream) so I walk out of my room (I suppose that I live in the master bedroom of my house now) and see this teenager, instantly realizing that I have raised him as my son (despite the fact that we look nothing alike) and he is unaware that he is actually adopted. For some reason, I can't recall any details that occurred throughout the 17 years since I saved the baby. I think that it's weird, but continue with my day. I go outside and there is a strange sort of mix between ancient architecture and futuristic ideas. People are zip-lining everywhere (for some strange reason) and there are teleporters around. I casually ask my wife what Nintendo has been up to for the last decade and a bit (I'm embarrassed in the dream that I don't know what happened in the past) and she mumbles something about holograms and the matrix and walks off. Then I wonder if I'm in the Matrix. Then I get bored of wondering, and zip-line around using only my hands. My adopted son tells me that I shouldn't be doing something so dangerous. I look at my hands, and they look kind of like the Sailor Arms from that one episode of Spongebob (they were my mind's strange interpretation of having manly hands) since they were inflatable and muscly. Finally, I become lucid. For those of you that don't know, lucid dreaming is a state where one recognizes that they are in a dream - you can do whatever you want, including fly, blow stuff up, and think things and people into your dream. It's harmless virtual reality fun. Unfortunately, I have a problem keeping my dreams stable. Basically, my dreams fade to gray once I become lucid, and I heard a good way of stabilizing them is through licking stuff. I've had a lot of success using this method (I generally fall to the ground and lick the floor, and it usually tastes good). So, in my dream, things are looking relatively stable. I try to fly by jumping off a zip-line area, but something is wrong - I just can't do it. I plummet to the ground and smash the rock floor with my hands. It doesn't hurt, but it destabilizes the dream quite a bit. I run over to a wooden door to lick it. It doesn't look well put together, and I'm worried I'll get tongue splinters. Still, I give it a try, and it tastes awesome. Very rich and aromatic, like a forest mixed with old furniture. The dream is somewhat stabilized, so I look up at all of the zip-liners. Something throws me off (I think too many people moving for my brain to register or something) and I become destabilized. I look for the door to lick, but can't find it. I wake up frustrated as hell moments later.

And that was my dream. I'll probably have another one tonight. If you actually read this, thank you.

AWESOME dream. I wish I could lucid dream, sounds so cool....

FireMario887

MrWalkieTalkie

I had a very strange dream where I was cutting off both my hands with scissors. I didn't seem to feel pain and I remember constantly hearing myself saying "this is for the better". It was just scary seeing myself so calm in such a morbid situation. That was a very strange dream, I'd prefer not to have another like that... EVER O__O

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Snagrio

undead_terror wrote:

I had a dream last night, I hope I remembered right but it went a little something like this, there was a festival going on all over earth, me, Jontron and the happy masksales man (...um wut) where going to another planet to celebrate, Jontron wasn't actually a earthling and he came from the planet we were going to, crazy stuff was happening and I wanted to go home and that's all I can remember...what the hell did I eat the night before?

Jon isn't from Earth eh? I'd believe it...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

GuardianKing

I had a dream that involved Pokemon, and a darker one where an Internet Tumblr friend and my sophomore English teacher both got some sort of terminal disease, and they were both seeking some cute while we were left to cope...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Captain_Toad

There was two dreams.
One was me inside this school but there was an lab in the school too. The lab was dark and full of flashing colorful lights. I was in that along with one other person that was trying to get rid of slants and slanted corners on everything. There was this cup that was powering everything. It had 3 wires. I unplugged all 3 and the whole thing shut down. (well for a while the guy found the cups and the wires and plugged them back in.) I don't know why I didn't try again.....(probably out of fear?) the machine started and there was heavy rumbling. As soon as the machine stopped me and the guy just walked out the door next to the classroom. The students and teacher were unaware of what just happened. (really?) Anyway, the machine didn't take full affect until 12:00 pm, it was 11:30 a.m. Gumball told me earlier that his dad was going to save the day. It was hard to believe at that point that he was going to save the day....I got so worried..

Then I woke up.......

Oh right the second dream... ugh I need some food first.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuardianKing

I was reading up on WWI last night for US History last night; naturally, the nightmares had to come back. I wasn't even part of the dream; all around me: air raids, trench warfare, machine gun fire, etc. It was awfully frightening.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

CanisWolfred

I had a Diehard dream last night. I don't even watch Diehard movies. Seriously, I was in a supped-up car with Bruce Willis and two spunky female sidekicks, which went about as well as one would expect (car chases, people shooting at us, five-car Pile-ups, etc.). Also, at one point, a dude with a machine gun jumped on top of the hood and started firing rounds into the hood, which was when I found out that the windshield was bulletproof. Bruce Willis then got out of the car and beat up the dude. I was tempted to get out of the car and help, but then I realized getting out of the safe, bulletproof car was a bad idea. Of course, more goons showed up anyways, so we had to get out anyways. One of the girls had a missile laucher, which she fired at point-blank range and came out okay somehow...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Xirion

I dreamt of having Donkey Kong country returns for real... daymn I've been drooling for that game since it came out ^__^"

Xirion

Snagrio

Dev wrote:

Last night I dreamed that Gamecube games were finally confirmed for the Wii U VC, and Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario Sunshine were the first games to launch with it. I was reading a thread on NL about it.

Here's hoping this was actually a vision of the future.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Undead_terror

I had another dream last night, I was dreaming that I was at a used game shop, I was looking around and I had over $100 dollars on me at the time, I found there was a few sega game gears and I wanted one, I asked if there was a game gear that could hold a lot of power so I don't have to charge it....even though game gears need batteries, the guy at the counter got one and the thing looked like a blow dryer and I wanted it bad (...I was so dumb >_<) and it was over $100, I also asked if there was any games, the games were hard to read very blurry, but there was sonic drift 2 which I thought was sonic triple trouble and a few game I never heard of, if I remember correctly I didn't buy it since I was saving my money, also the way to get back behind the counter was to go through a tunnel.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

AccessibleDaydream

WingedFish wrote:

vision of the future.

I swear, all of my dreams these days are visions. Six months later, or when whatever I dreamt about actually happens, I always think "now where have I seen this before?"

Edited on by AccessibleDaydream

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.