General Discussion Forum

Topic: The dream thread

Showing 181 to 200 of 244

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

181. Posted:

There was two dreams.
One was me inside this school but there was an lab in the school too. The lab was dark and full of flashing colorful lights. I was in that along with one other person that was trying to get rid of slants and slanted corners on everything. There was this cup that was powering everything. It had 3 wires. I unplugged all 3 and the whole thing shut down. (well for a while the guy found the cups and the wires and plugged them back in.) I don't know why I didn't try again.....(probably out of fear?) the machine started and there was heavy rumbling. As soon as the machine stopped me and the guy just walked out the door next to the classroom. The students and teacher were unaware of what just happened. (really?) Anyway, the machine didn't take full affect until 12:00 pm, it was 11:30 a.m. Gumball told me earlier that his dad was going to save the day. It was hard to believe at that point that he was going to save the day....I got so worried..

Then I woke up.......

Oh right the second dream... ugh I need some food first.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Still Mariobro4. Just Toad-happy. Le-Ribbit.
Give me Jigglypuff with green combat-band Sakurai. That's all.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Know retro games? Try Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

182. Posted:

I was reading up on WWI last night for US History last night; naturally, the nightmares had to come back. I wasn't even part of the dream; all around me: air raids, trench warfare, machine gun fire, etc. It was awfully frightening.

NL RPG Season 2
Asylum Function: Secrets of Equestria
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
I've always wondered if a tree felt itself grow.

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

183. Posted:

I had a Diehard dream last night. I don't even watch Diehard movies. Seriously, I was in a supped-up car with Bruce Willis and two spunky female sidekicks, which went about as well as one would expect (car chases, people shooting at us, five-car Pile-ups, etc.). Also, at one point, a dude with a machine gun jumped on top of the hood and started firing rounds into the hood, which was when I found out that the windshield was bulletproof. Bruce Willis then got out of the car and beat up the dude. I was tempted to get out of the car and help, but then I realized getting out of the safe, bulletproof car was a bad idea. :P Of course, more goons showed up anyways, so we had to get out anyways. :( One of the girls had a missile laucher, which she fired at point-blank range and came out okay somehow...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Xirion

184. Posted:

I dreamt of having Donkey Kong country returns for real... daymn I've been drooling for that game since it came out ^__^"

Xirion

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

185. Posted:

Last night I dreamed that Gamecube games were finally confirmed for the Wii U VC, and Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario Sunshine were the first games to launch with it. I was reading a thread on NL about it.

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

186. Posted:

Dev wrote:

Last night I dreamed that Gamecube games were finally confirmed for the Wii U VC, and Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario Sunshine were the first games to launch with it. I was reading a thread on NL about it.

Here's hoping this was actually a vision of the future.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

187. Posted:

I had another dream last night, I was dreaming that I was at a used game shop, I was looking around and I had over $100 dollars on me at the time, I found there was a few sega game gears and I wanted one, I asked if there was a game gear that could hold a lot of power so I don't have to charge it....even though game gears need batteries, the guy at the counter got one and the thing looked like a blow dryer and I wanted it bad (...I was so dumb >_<) and it was over $100, I also asked if there was any games, the games were hard to read very blurry, but there was sonic drift 2 which I thought was sonic triple trouble and a few game I never heard of, if I remember correctly I didn't buy it since I was saving my money, also the way to get back behind the counter was to go through a tunnel.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

188. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

vision of the future.

I swear, all of my dreams these days are visions. Six months later, or when whatever I dreamt about actually happens, I always think "now where have I seen this before?"

Edited on by ChrisT99

I've had a tough life with lots of ups and downs, but I'm working on improving it.

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

189. Posted:

I don't usually have interesting dreams, but last night's was really confusing. I had several dreams, and in the first one I think I was jumped in an alley and got a stab wound in my side and two in my left leg. It hurt, but not enough to wake me up. In the dreams afterwards, I distinctly remember that my leg was still bleeding even though they were at more mundane situations.

In the weird transient state between awake and asleep this morning, I honestly believed that I was still bleeding D:

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

190. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Dev wrote:

Here's hoping this was actually a vision of the future.

Well, I did have a vision of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze back in late April, even though it had King K. Rool in it.

1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Captain_Bagel

191. Posted:

Once I had a dream that i had Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime. That was years ago. I still can't find it ANYWHERE.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Keithmc
My alt account: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

192. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Why I never had a dream about Fred Rechid........................impossible.
Untitled

Still nothing........what's going on, where's my dream/nightmare about Fred Rechid?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

193. Posted:

I had a dream last night about me driving around in Dribble's and Spitz's taxi up in the Smoky Mountains, and there was a giant, creepy Villager figurine chopping wood in one of the log houses. It was a lot like playing Taxi from Game & Wario, only I was actually driving around the taxi and someone (I don't know who, but possibly Spitz) helped shoot the laser bazooka. Don't ask me why; I just have plenty of weird, but cool dreams like that.

Edited on by DestinyMan

1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Miiverse

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

194. Posted:

Among a bunch of other separate dreams that I won't even bother trying to write down, last night I had one where I saw the list of Gold and Platinum rewards, and it was freaking huge. I didn't have time to actually look at it, but I know there was at least one big name retail game (Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon I think) you could get, along with a ton of other cool stuff to choose from. Too bad the actual rewards probably won't be anywhere near as cool...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

195. Posted:

Oh boy, I haven't posted here in a bit. Let's add these dreams to my catalog:

• In one dream, me and my intellectually gifted/power hungry friend were debating something, as we often do. Then, I remember he and I going on and on, to the point where we actually interfered with regular day civilian life. Somehow, our little quarrel escalated to the point of madness, and we both had control over our own armies, except he had a complete army at that point (something I find highly likely he would do if ever given the slightest sliver of power). He had a military uniform like the one Stalin was typically portrayed in for some reason (my friend is Russian and we were in the ballpark of the WWI/WWII unit in US history). I remember him talking to me, telling me this was the climax of everything we ever stood for. I woke up shortly after.
  • In this dream, I was back in rural China (where I was born). This time, I was my teenage self, and I assume, judging by the clothing and my general attitude, that this was some sort of reality where I never left in the first place (I'm also assuming this is a reality where I don't have my ADHD and all that, since such a pair of realities cannot coexist). I snuck into this attic place, and it was very bright, dusty, and somewhat old. I was looking around the room and picked up some old photographs along the way. Then, I found myself in a Chinese school and about to leave for the day (weird, I never actually went to school there). On the way out, I bought a snake with lime/emerald green scale and a beige belly from a vendor off the street (buying small animals off the street was common when I was a kid, but never had I seen snakes. It was usually rabbits or little chicks) I remember raising the snake in my dream, despite the dismay of my parents. One day, I came back home, and the snake's scales had turned a bright orange, and its eyes were dark and empty with big yellow irises. It slowly slithered around the floor before turning to face me, and then it jumped at my face. That's when I woke up.
  • In this other dream, I wandered into some kind of exquisite club gathering or something. Everyone was wearing fancy black suits, but it was held inside a school gymnasium for some reason. The bricks were a very dark shade of grey, and I could see the concrete separating them. All the ceiling lights were off, leaving only certain LED beams hanging on the sidewalls to brighten up the room. There were a few wooden bars made for climbing I remember seeing in elementary school. I couldn't make out the banners, but I remember them being a very similar shade of yellow/gold we use for our high school. Heck, the mattresses were very similar too. Some dishes were in aluminum foils, while others were in black metal containers. I walked up to one of the foils, and it had teriyaki chicken and lobster in it, albeit somewhat charred. Then, this black guy (don't ask why) comes up. He looked a lot like our former anime club president from freshman year, down to the haircut, facial structure, and smile. He had a large table set up that I didn't even notice containing hundreds of white Wii game casings stashed in some old office boxes. The games I remember pulling out were Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles. Because it was a weekday though, my mom pulled me out of bed for summer school. :_:
  • This one was definitely weird. We were at the auditorium in my old Canadian school, but the stage itself was from my current high school: red curtains, bright wooden stage with a lid for the band pit, and huge, beaming spotlights. I was just walking down the rows, when I noticed my old friends were there. I went up and talked to them, and they reacted just as I thought they would: some ignored me or looked away in disapproval, others struck general conversation with me, some mocked me, and some were thrilled to see me again. I remember spending the rest of the time just talking an showing them around the school (although, the parts I did show were pretty obscure, like the theater room, or the black box, etc.)

Yep, my dreams are weeeeeeeird :$

NL RPG Season 2
Asylum Function: Secrets of Equestria
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
I've always wondered if a tree felt itself grow.

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

LabradoodleKing

196. Posted:

I dreamed once that I was on a boat going down a river trying to catch the king slime from Terraria which was knocking down trees and towns. I woke up before I could find out if I got him. Best dream ever!

[09:14] kribs: but I have some cool villagers that say some funny stuff
[09:15] kribs: others are just boring
[09:15] kribs: I'm trying to get rid of those
[09:15] PugKing: With axes?
[09:16] kribs: no!!! those are for trees... most time u__u

Pugs are awesome.

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

197. Posted:

I had a dream that I was FAAAAANDAAAAAANGOOOOOOO and I was trying to seduce a japanese blonde dressed like a nurse, but it didn't happen and I took the elevator and bumped into a guy that looked like Steve Urkel and I thought he was Sin Cara and he gave me the weirdest look so I just left the elevator all awkward.
._________________.
Weird dream.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tylr

198. Posted:

I had a dream couple days ago I was in Pikmin 3 and looking over the pikmin in the air, like some entity...but then for some reason my thoughts within the dream deemed the gameplay horrible. I was horrified myself when i woke up but then i just realized what had happened. I'm sure though that the real Pikmin 3 is amazing and I am buying it day 1.

My Pikmin are ready.

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7968-5215

AuthorMessage

RR529

199. Posted:

Been awhile since I last posted here.

I had a dream where I was with some sort of police organisation (not sure if I was an officer myself, or just with them), and we were raiding some sort of factory. There were heavily armed Chinese soldiers inside though, and they easily pushed us out.

I was scared and running, when all of a sudden, the American army (led by Hulk Hogan), came around the corner and started fighting the Chinese army. Hogan's presence got my morale up, and I started fighting off soldiers with fancy martial arts, before waking up.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

200. Posted:

I had a dream that a pink pony named PinkiePie (i think that's her name) was pretending to be a guarddog near someone's house. I visited that house and she barked and giggled at me but never attacked me.

Still Mariobro4. Just Toad-happy. Le-Ribbit.
Give me Jigglypuff with green combat-band Sakurai. That's all.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Know retro games? Try Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4