Forums

Topic: The dream thread

Posts 221 to 231 of 231

bezerker99

I rarely dream because having sleep apnea makes me a light sleeper.

However, with that being said, I had a dream the other night where I somehow had the phone number to one of the Harp Twins and I remember calling one of them not sure if it was Camile or Kennerly and asking them out on a date. I remember that despite being nervous I remained calm and confident while speaking. That's pretty much all I remember.

Happy Dreams~

Edited on by bezerker99

Snagrio

I had a rather...nice one last night. So Cordelia (from Fire Emblem: Awakening) and I, well more like me as the Avatar, were, um, kissing. I'm pretty sure this stems from watching a lot of Fairy Tale earlier in the night, and Erza reminds me a lot of Cordelia, so yeah...

For some reason I feel like getting back into Awakening now.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Retro_on_theGo

I had the damn weirdest dream yesterday. I dreamt a whole show! Like episode by episode. It was the most detailed dream I've had my whole life. The show was soooo damn weird though. It was adult swim material. I do not even want to try Togo. Into detail but the whole time space is being eaten in the background by a giant plant thing, kinda like Kaiba.

CanisWolfred

I had a dream last night that started out involving my mother and I in a car driving somewhere, and then we stop in someone's driveway to figure out where we are and where to go, and I say to my mom, "I don't think this is a good idea. What if the owner comes home and tries to get into his driveway?" Seeing as it was a narrow street with a lot of traffic, that was kind of a good concern. My mom says not to worry, that there's little chance that he would come home at this time. I say, "you sure? It's...5:45, rush hour." Then before you know it, there's a car behind us beeping its horn, trying to get into the driveway, and blocking all other traffic. We have to drive along the grass to get out of there. My mom asks, "How did you know that was gonna happen?" I just jokingly say "I have psychic powers!".

Apparently we were trying to get to Grandma's house, or at least, that's what the sign said, it didn't look like Grandma's house at all. After wandering around the house for a while, doing some stuff I can't quite remember (maybe fixing a car or something like that), some guy confesses to me, and I have to explain to him that I don't swing that way, and I already have a girlfriend (as well as a friend who is a girl that I like, as well as a redheaded girl that likes me, but now I'm just getting ahead of myself). Not that it mattered, since a tornado was touching down nearby and we had to head for the basement.

As everyone headed for the basement, the tornado heading right for us, and I'm left feeling powerless to stop this literal force of nature, when suddenly I start hearing voices in my head. I then see a vision of myself, who claims to be me from another world. He says his spirit is currently inside me, and he'll held me to awaken my powers. He then creates a field around me, which I then use to hold back the tornado for a while, long enough for everyone to get down to the basement - myself included thankfully.

It then turns out that there's a tunnel underneath Grandma's house, with a bridge above some water leading to it, which we use to try to escape the Tornado's wrath. I then have a premonition that the bridge is going to collapse, so I quickly get everyone to safety in the water just before it does. Unfortunately, I forgot there were aligators in the water, which we were soon assaulted by.

Or at least I thought we were assaulted by them, but the alligators turned out to be nice, talking alligators, who took us to their home to wait out the storm. They were even kind enough to tuck us into bed. After sleeping for a while (yes, sleeping while having a dream), I awoke within the dream to discover the mother alligator creeping up on us. She spoke to me, apparently wanting to eat our little dog, but I wouldn't let it. I fought the Alligator...by which I mean I punched it, it didn't like it, I ran, and it started chasing me, all while playing mind games with me. It was kind of like Desolation of Smog, only no orcs and no fire. Eventually I used my psychic powers, I think, to throw the Alligator out into the storm, which if nothing else, bought us some time to get the hell out of there.

Stay tuned! There's a Part 2!

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Snagrio

I had a dream about Combee and Vespiquen last night for some reason. Don't even remember what happened either, they were just there.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Captain_Toad

I had a couple of dreams.
1 was that I threw away my glasses in the trash and my mon says that "Aw, You've grown up huh?" I've got so nervous after that and then it ended.
2nd one was that there was a bunch of enemies i guess a bunch of crab-like monsters upon a top of a arch bridge which I was at too and then a timer appeared. I ran to a shop at the bottom of the bridge and ran to the top at one minute. It was a really big bridge. Right when the timer ended I threw ... a patty? and then Vegeta from Dragonball Z for some reason appeared and ate a burger that appeared too. I though he was going to be doing an Over 9000! joke but he just did a giant explosion destroying the crab-like guys.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CanisWolfred

Just to note, I didn't post part two because I remembered parts of it was more than a little awkward...Actually, a lot of my dreams have been kinda squicky lately. I miss the days when I didn't have nightmares very often...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Stude

Last night I had one in which ESPN analyst Scott Van Pelt tried to open a combination KFC/Taco Bell in the town that I grew up in and it was a huge disaster. People (myself included) were showing up just to try and ask him questions about sports and he was really agitated by it. "ARE YOU GONNA BUY ANYTHING? AREN'T ANY OF YOU PEOPLE HUNGRY?!". Totally hilarious.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

CanisWolfred

Stu13 wrote:

Last night I had one in which ESPN analyst Scott Van Pelt tried to open a combination KFC/Taco Bell in the town that I grew up in and it was a huge disaster. People (myself included) were showing up just to try and ask him questions about sports and he was really agitated by it. "ARE YOU GONNA BUY ANYTHING? AREN'T ANY OF YOU PEOPLE HUNGRY?!". Totally hilarious.

^That right there is a good dream. XD

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Snagrio

I had an awesome one last night. I had pure white wings genetically grafted onto my arms and pretty much spent the entire time just flying around with them. I think at the end they somehow just fell off without my arms bleeding (they were attached to my muscles) but thankfully it didn't involve falling out of the sky too.

Easily the best dream I've had in a long time.

Snagrio

GuardianKing

I had this weird, depressing, and almost nightmarish dream last night.

So I was in a magic academy (I guess), and the teacher (who turned out to be my real life creative writing teacher) was handing out final grades. She gave me back my document, and I realized if just failed the class (55%). I got super pissed and started thrashing the classroom classroom left and right, breaking things and hurting/scaring the other students. Finally, the teacher grabbed me and pulled me aside. I angrily asked her why I failed writing, a subject I considered myself rather good at. She said (exact words in my dream here) it was because I'm a "failure at life who can't write [censored], and who keeps bouncing around like a [censored] kid despite being 17."

I got super depressed around that point, so I threatened to jump off this balcony place. A while later, the teacher gave up on me and encouraged me to do it. As I walked to the ramp that lead off the building, I saw two other students (two girls who seemed familiar somehow) sitting against the edge. As I rushed in to save them, a student gave some not-Mage guy a fake bow and arrow. He fired the damn thing at the two girls before I got to them, and they went flying off the edge. Thankfully, both were just unconscious, as the ambulance rushed in from afar.

My friends were expelled on the spot for blaming "those weaker than [they] are", as we looked to each other. I remember my teacher say something about "leaving your old existence behind, but carry on the knowledge of yesterday into tomorrow". Then, we decided to form a crew with a new kid named Khalid, and we set off into the distance (or something).

.....my dreams are weird. XD

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.