General Discussion Forum

Topic: The dream thread

Showing 221 to 240 of 245

AuthorMessage

RR529

221. Posted:

I had a dream last night, but it's very fuzzy, & I can't remember much.

The most clear part was I was standing in waist deep mud, and when I got out, I had a bunch of those annoying barbed "sticker" plants on my legs, with a couple of huge ones with barbs so large they were going up my legs, from the inside (like they were between the skin & muscle). It didn't hurt taking them out, and I never remember it being scary, but there was lots of blood.

I remember being at a gas station in another part of the dream, but nothing else.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

RR529

222. Posted:

Had a couple since my last post.

Two nights ago: I dreamed that I was playing some sort of action RPG, where I was in a dungeon with black floors & white walls, and I was finding hidden treasure chests that were hidden behind cracks in the walls. I was then in my own basement, tearing down a wall to find a hoard of pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, and huge copper 50 cent pieces.

Last night: I dreamed that me and my father were driving to my grandfather's house (although it looked like my aunt's, inside & out), and there was a Dairy Queen next to it. There were a group of people waiting outside his house, and apparently in this dream, he illegally owned slaves, and was selling them to these people. I was really uncomfortable of course, and confused. I know that he's doing something wrong, but at the same time, as my grandpa, I can't hate him. The only thing I could think to do was decline any slaves offered to me. I remember there being police outside, getting ready to raid the house, but neither my grandpa or father (who didn't seem to have a problem with the ordeal) would believe me.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

223. Posted:

Beware! this is an installment in Konata's K-Pop Dream Log.
Last night I dreamed that my Infinite Bias Woohyun hugged me :O.

It was a very awkward hug though :3. But dang it, how I wished my dream was real xD.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Mickey

224. Posted:

So I had a dream this morning. It's kind of a personal dream but I'll share it with you guys anyway.

There are three segments of the dream that I remember.

1. (I don't quite remember this part as much so forgive me for lack of details.) I (maybe with my sister) was at this place. There were people there. Later my Mom came to pick me up and take me home... yeah.

2. My family and I were at this huge place that was apparently owned by Bill Taylor (owner of the Karate Dojo I go to) and everyone from my family was there. Even my great-grandfather and great-grandmother who both died when I was young. Bill Taylor told me to practice in another room and so I did. When I entered the other room, it was a large version of the Church I used to go to in California. I looked around and my Uncles (and a guy who, now that I think about it, looked like Eric Bana) were getting ready to play music. This had a smooth transition into the third segment...

3. And then I was Superman (smooth, right?) and I spotted Parasite (who had died apparently and reincarnated as a little girl) trying to steal some jewelery. I grabbed her arms from behind and restrained her while telling her "It's okay. It's okay. It's okay." and after she calmed down, I told her we'd go to an orphanage and find someone who wanted to take care of her (Upon reflection that was kind of cold of me to not offer to take care of her myself. XD)

And that was my dream! I gotta say, I've had worse dreams. This was nice to dream about!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

225. Posted:

Well it's been a couple days or so late since I posted this dream or should I say nightmare....
The details are a bit sketchy but here goes.

I was in this beach and I remember give my 3ds to some little kid and I was seeing a bunch of handheld game systems much like game boys floating in the water by the pier. As we all know, electronic hand-held aren't supposed to touch water. Worried I was going in the water finding it (for some reason one game system was working when it was floating) Then when i got out, There was my 3ds in my shoe?

Then i woke up....... panicking to find my 3ds, thankfully it was right where i left it. Phew!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

226. Posted:

I had a dream once where I was at home watching TV when suddenly I sensed that a Giant dragon was in front of my house so I picked up a greatsword that had just materialized in the floor out of nowhere and went out to monster hunt and then it started to breath flames and I woke up.

and the other day I had a dream where my old school became a mall and some guys in a game shop wanted my mario kart DS for twice the price of a 3DS game here in brazil then the money turned into a 3DS XL and I entered a floating elevator that took me to the roof of my college(so basically the magical floating elevator took me from a city to another) where I looked down and woke up.

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Mickey

227. Posted:

I was in an airplane and Dorothy from The Wizard Of Oz was having trouble with a light (?) so I walked over and helped her with it. We laughed for a bit, I left the airplane that (for whatever reason) turned into a bus, she started singing Jack's Lament from The Nightmare Before Christmas, and then the dream ended... weird.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

228. Posted:

I had one last night completely Smash Bros. related. The whole time it was about (you guessed it) new character announcements. The first couple I can't remember, but halfway through I started hearing Bowser Jr.'s theme from SMG, showing off the Koopa King's offspring swinging around his paintbrush. Then Roy appeared, only it was oddly just Marth's Brawl pose with Roy's design. That's it though.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

229. Posted:

I had one just last night that was about Donkey Kong, mainly.

I dreamed about watching a Nintendo Direct on a TV, which is odd considering I would use my home computer or laptop, but it was odder in that I wasn't even home, I was at a hotel. Donkey Kong took up a good chuck of it. There was a new 3D Donkey Kong game for Wii U, and Donkey Kong was zipping through barrel cannons like in Tropical Freeze, only in fully 3D environments. There was Diddy Kong, maybe Dixie Kong, Chunky Kong, and Kremlings. A very catchy music theme was playing too, and now that I think about it, it all had a Super Mario 3D World-like vibe. Donkey Kong 3D World?

The next game is totally something that can only happen in dreams. A new Diddy Kong Racing for Wii U with Mario Kart 8-like graphics. Yeah, I know, only in my dreams.

Finally, there was a sneak peak at the upcoming Tropical Freeze. A cutscene played with a storm created by the Vikings appearing over Donkey Kong Island. Gangplank Galleon was over on the right side of the island, confirming that Kremlings would be back. The ice storm generated a giant tornado on top of the island that, for some reason, ended up destroying it. This contradicts the actual story of the game, in which the Vikings use some sort of powerful force to turn Donkey Kong Island into an icy environment. Maybe an interpretation of this dream would be that the Vikings totally wrecked the island with their icy curse and essentially destroyed its tropical ecosystem?

This dream was not completely dominated by Donkey Kong, though. A little bit of Super Mario 3D World was shown, and I saw Bowser taking a bunch of Cat Bells. I think I even saw him in a cat suit for a second. That's all I remember of that, though.

To further show you how much of a DK fanboy I am, I was praying for these things to come to pass during the dream. "Yes, Lord, let this be so!"

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

230. Posted:

Bumpity bump!
I had the WEIRDEST dream yesterday!!
First it started off as the stupidest court drama. My cousin was sentenced to death but the stupid part is, he wasn't even in court to try and clear his name. The debate was so that he wouldn't have to die with his feet painted (purple with I think flowers)!! Apparently dying without his feet painted would have been dying with honor?? Then me and my two friends were in a bar/school/pawnshop. We were drinking and I turn around to the pawn shop and a guy tries to get me to buy a megaman X decorated PC. I was thinking about it and told him I'll see if I can afford it later. Then me and my two friends get in a van and drive around. We pick up a girl. She's apparently my girlfriend. It was some anime, loli but not a loli looking girl and we cuddled a lot. All four of us just drove around a while and I woke up. The cuddle was just getting nice!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

231. Posted:

Shoot I forgot to post here earlier! I had a dream about tails the fox... I can't remember much details though.

Retro Clue!
Bad day? listen to this.

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

232. Posted:

I had a dream last night about seeing a new trailer for the new Super Smash Bros. games in which King Dedede was confirmed to return. He was ridiculously detailed; even right down to his blue feathers. I also saw King K. Rool being confirmed and he was about to attack Donkey Kong in his Kaptain K. Rool outfit, confirming that he would have all of his alternate costumes from the past. I started to scream until I woke up.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

233. Posted:

I can't remember last night's dream too clearly, but I dreamt I was dating some rich guy's (who may or may not be a mofia boss) Daughter. We were at some party on a cruise ship, and I think I was trying to win her over since some other guy was shmoozing her. I wish I could remember more right now, I woke up and thought it was a really weird dream, mmostly because of what was said (which I can't remember at all right now). I think I did get to meet her grandmother, who looked like a witch. (but she was a very nice and kinda cooky lady)

Oh yeah, I also had a dream about myself, my brother, my bro's childhood friend Max, and a guy who looked just like Blue from the Pokemon Box art. Yes, he was the only 2D guy and none of us questioned it. We were all playing video games in a messy room (probably Blue's because it didn't look like anybody else's) and I found a strange device that was like a "Gamecube Lite". It was so small that you couldn't even fit the Gamecube disc all the way in - half of it stuck out and you'd see the disc spinning. I thought that was really cool in my dream, even though it retrospect that's a really dumb idea.

Has anyone else ever fallen asleep with no pants on and had a dream involving your pants being down? That seems to happen to me a lot...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

234. Posted:

I had a very weird dream. in it things were really going from bad to worse. and I was in a fight, protecting someone. I don't remeber much about it but it was really weird...

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

235. Posted:

I rarely dream because having sleep apnea makes me a light sleeper.

However, with that being said, I had a dream the other night where I somehow had the phone number to one of the Harp Twins and I remember calling one of them not sure if it was Camile or Kennerly and asking them out on a date. I remember that despite being nervous I remained calm and confident while speaking. That's pretty much all I remember. :*

Happy Dreams~

Edited on by bezerker99

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

236. Posted:

I had a rather...nice one last night. So Cordelia (from Fire Emblem: Awakening) and I, well more like me as the Avatar, were, um, kissing. I'm pretty sure this stems from watching a lot of Fairy Tale earlier in the night, and Erza reminds me a lot of Cordelia, so yeah...

For some reason I feel like getting back into Awakening now. :$

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

237. Posted:

I had the damn weirdest dream yesterday. I dreamt a whole show! Like episode by episode. It was the most detailed dream I've had my whole life. The show was soooo damn weird though. It was adult swim material. I do not even want to try Togo. Into detail but the whole time space is being eaten in the background by a giant plant thing, kinda like Kaiba.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

238. Posted:

I had a dream last night that started out involving my mother and I in a car driving somewhere, and then we stop in someone's driveway to figure out where we are and where to go, and I say to my mom, "I don't think this is a good idea. What if the owner comes home and tries to get into his driveway?" Seeing as it was a narrow street with a lot of traffic, that was kind of a good concern. My mom says not to worry, that there's little chance that he would come home at this time. I say, "you sure? It's...5:45, rush hour." Then before you know it, there's a car behind us beeping its horn, trying to get into the driveway, and blocking all other traffic. We have to drive along the grass to get out of there. My mom asks, "How did you know that was gonna happen?" I just jokingly say "I have psychic powers!".

Apparently we were trying to get to Grandma's house, or at least, that's what the sign said, it didn't look like Grandma's house at all. After wandering around the house for a while, doing some stuff I can't quite remember (maybe fixing a car or something like that), some guy confesses to me, and I have to explain to him that I don't swing that way, and I already have a girlfriend (as well as a friend who is a girl that I like, as well as a redheaded girl that likes me, but now I'm just getting ahead of myself). Not that it mattered, since a tornado was touching down nearby and we had to head for the basement.

As everyone headed for the basement, the tornado heading right for us, and I'm left feeling powerless to stop this literal force of nature, when suddenly I start hearing voices in my head. I then see a vision of myself, who claims to be me from another world. He says his spirit is currently inside me, and he'll held me to awaken my powers. He then creates a field around me, which I then use to hold back the tornado for a while, long enough for everyone to get down to the basement - myself included thankfully.

It then turns out that there's a tunnel underneath Grandma's house, with a bridge above some water leading to it, which we use to try to escape the Tornado's wrath. I then have a premonition that the bridge is going to collapse, so I quickly get everyone to safety in the water just before it does. Unfortunately, I forgot there were aligators in the water, which we were soon assaulted by.

Or at least I thought we were assaulted by them, but the alligators turned out to be nice, talking alligators, who took us to their home to wait out the storm. They were even kind enough to tuck us into bed. After sleeping for a while (yes, sleeping while having a dream), I awoke within the dream to discover the mother alligator creeping up on us. She spoke to me, apparently wanting to eat our little dog, but I wouldn't let it. I fought the Alligator...by which I mean I punched it, it didn't like it, I ran, and it started chasing me, all while playing mind games with me. It was kind of like Desolation of Smog, only no orcs and no fire. Eventually I used my psychic powers, I think, to throw the Alligator out into the storm, which if nothing else, bought us some time to get the hell out of there.

Stay tuned! There's a Part 2!

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

239. Posted:

I had a dream about Combee and Vespiquen last night for some reason. Don't even remember what happened either, they were just there.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

240. Posted:

I had a couple of dreams.
1 was that I threw away my glasses in the trash and my mon says that "Aw, You've grown up huh?" I've got so nervous after that and then it ended.
2nd one was that there was a bunch of enemies i guess a bunch of crab-like monsters upon a top of a arch bridge which I was at too and then a timer appeared. I ran to a shop at the bottom of the bridge and ran to the top at one minute. It was a really big bridge. Right when the timer ended I threw ... a patty? and then Vegeta from Dragonball Z for some reason appeared and ate a burger that appeared too. I though he was going to be doing an Over 9000! joke but he just did a giant explosion destroying the crab-like guys.

Retro Clue!
Bad day? listen to this.