Forums

Topic: Semi-Official Club Nintendo code exchange thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 339

King_Stannis

Hey guys, I am literally 30 COINS away from Gold! I need any code! In exchange I have one SUPER SMASH BROS FOR WII U code to trade for literally anything!!!!! email me: [email protected]

King_Stannis

Nintendo Network ID: UgliestSoup

Jazzer94

EU codes
I have two codes for Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and Super Mario 3D World which I'm looking to trade for two other CN game codes (Wii, Wii U, DS and 3DS as long as valid).

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

KoiKazma

I'm looking for any codes, the games they're from doesn't matter. If you could hook me up I'd be able to give you a Mewtwo DLC Club Nintendo code when those drop. Contact me at [email protected]

"Koi Koi!"
I don't play to win, I play to make myself and others laugh and have a good time.

Twitter:

ChuJelly

Jahir wrote:

Don't trust @Nintender222, he didn't send me anything

That's what I had tried to say a few pages back. I thought maybe it was just me overreacting, but if he pulled this crap again I guess not. I tried to trade him a Fire Emblem Awakening code for Pokémon X, one that I wasn't sure if it was used or not being from a game bought used. When you enter a code in Club Nintendo it gives a "blank" error if it's a code that works but for a game you already have, and this code did, so I figured it did work. I sent him the code, making it clear that I wasn't absolutely certain if it was used or not, and five minutes later he replies to me "the code didn't work!"- while the error that entering it then ever so conveniently changed to "This code has already been used" since apparently the "blank" error didn't take priority over it after all (I thought it might), which means the code worked and he probably used it :l And he refused to send me a code by email first when I offered trading a different, working code for X "instead".

@Nintender222 , you owe BOTH me and @Jahir codes now apparently. You better own up to it. :l

Edited on by ChuJelly

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

Late

Does anyone have an European Smash 3DS code? I have an unused Omega Ruby I'd like to trade.

I want a free Mewtwo code. I have registered Smash Wii U on UK Club Nintendo and I registered my sister's Smash 3DS code on Finnish site. We don't have Club Nintendo in Finland but we had the "Get free game if you register 3DS and Smash/Pokémon" so I decided to register it on our Finnish website (stupid move from me...) in order to get her the free game. I can't register it on UK Club Nintendo site anymore so I'd be glad if anyone is willing to trade.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

JonSpangler

Last minute plea.
Need 110 worth of CN points to make it to platinum. Will trade a downloadable game of your choice, depending on on how many points you can offer. If I can get 110 from one person I will give up to and including the the 700 point games.

[email protected]

JonSpangler

Twitter:

ZanderShepherd

I will honestly take anything you just happen to have laying around. If you've got anything else you're looking too get rid off, just leave it in another response for the lucky one to find it
Too bad. I still had one for Ultimate NES Remix, but I found out it expired exactly today :-/

ZanderShepherd

mushroomer

I have this bad feeling that club nintendo is not accepting new codes anymore. as of 6:30 pm CST. USA. i had a few and when i typed them in, they say, your code has been registered but its too late to do a survey because they have expired. but its a 3ds. so they shouldnt be expired. thats not cool nintendo. you should at least wait til east coast reaches midnight.

mushroomer

Obito_Sigma

I am 10 coins away from Platinum! Not even kidding! Could someone please spare me ANYTHING?! I'm sorry, but there is an hour and a half left, and I do not know what to do!

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

Freeon-Leon

Obito_Sigma wrote:

I am 10 coins away from Platinum! Not even kidding! Could someone please spare me ANYTHING?! I'm sorry, but there is an hour and a half left, and I do not know what to do!

Can you still register codes? I've got 2 Pokémon (OR,AS) codes left

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

kirocuto

You still can, though the site is really laggy. It might take a minute to go through.

kirocuto

SomeBitTripFan

First Come, first serve. May or may not work. 7LW-MXJ9-K2M7-QL2‏

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

LzWinky

Can Europe still use codes?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Barbiegurl777

Anyone know when club nintendo will be back up & running? I've tried 4 days straight so far to go get my Elite gift & every day it says club nintendo is down for maintance...

Happy Gaming! (-_-)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

MysteriousBebsi

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Anyone know when club nintendo will be back up & running? I've tried 4 days straight so far to go get my Elite gift & every day it says club nintendo is down for maintance...

Happy Gaming! (-_-)

Try heading straight to the rewards page rather than the home page. That's how I got in.

MysteriousBebsi

outburst

TingLz wrote:

Can Europe still use codes?

Yeah I found 2 DSi codes yesterday and register one (since you can't register two of the same products). I'm looking to trade a DSi code (500 stars) and an AC:New Leaf (250 stars) for codes I don't have (EU codes). I'll only trade with those I'm familiar with on Nintendo Life or you should send the codes first. let me know what game codes you have.

Edited on by outburst

outburst

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.