Forums

Topic: Semi-Official Club Nintendo code exchange thread

Posts 321 to 339 of 339

the_snowman

outburst wrote:

TingLz wrote:

Can Europe still use codes?

Yeah I found 2 DSi codes yesterday and register one (since you can't register two of the same products). I'm looking to trade a DSi code (500 stars) and an AC:New Leaf (250 stars) for codes I don't have (EU codes). I'll only trade with those I'm familiar with on Nintendo Life or you should send the codes first. let me know what game codes you have.

Hey I'd be interested in a swap if you're codes are EU? I have Wii Fit (350 stars) and Skyward sword (250) - how does that sound? I'm happy to send the codes first if you want.

Thanks

the_snowman

the_snowman

Jazzer94 wrote:

EU codes
I have two codes for Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and Super Mario 3D World which I'm looking to trade for two other CN game codes (Wii, Wii U, DS and 3DS as long as valid).

Hi, if you still have those codes (and are EU) I can swap for Wii Fit and Skyward Sword? Happy to send codes first. Let me know. Also anyone else with surplus codes / looking to swap I've got loads of multiples of Wii Fit and Skyward Sword so let me know if you have any to swap (must be EU) - Thanks!

the_snowman

nacho_chicken

I've decided to do a giveaway of EarthBound Beginnings! I'll post the download code, but obfuscated by riddles. Any underlined characters are to be replaced by the answers to said riddles. The first to solve it gets the game.
Ready? GO!

EDIT: Code is taken! Left here for posterity.
aabb-cc6N-ddY5-eeff

aa - 160 = 0x??
bb - The year EarthBound was released in North America
cc - Fifth Harmony
dd - A song by Taylor Swift
ee - An evil organization from the Virtua Fighter series
ff - A digital data storage format

I don't expect anything back from you, but if you want to give something in return, let me know so I can get in touch.

Edited on by nacho_chicken

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

TJF588

nacho_chicken wrote:

A0 - 160 = 0x?? (Hex!}
95 - The year EarthBound was released in North America (Older than my little, now adult sister...)
5H - Fifth Harmony (... ... ...)
22 - A song by Taylor Swift (So I have no room to throw stones over "5H", because I knew this immediately. I blame said sister(s).)
J6 - An evil organization from the Virtua Fighter series (Google Search was more helpful in the preview text than the links themselves.)
CD - A digital data storage format (But now I know that "Digital Data Storage" IS a format.)

Hooolllyyy shhhhhhhhh--~ So excite! Between this and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, I got some classic RPG goodness to delve into! Thank you! And since this was a code I could redeem, I take it North American Club Nintendo rewards would do you well? I have 200 (well, 215) Coins to muck with, and it'd be my honor to reciprocate, should anything fit your fancy (otherwise, I might would go for the WiiWare title, just 'cause "Nintendo Points" are a pain, should desire come later).

Freedom is always sacrificed to faith, good hunter. Or are you truly here by choice?

Switch Friend Code: SW-4320-3553-8239 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8121-9604 | My Nintendo: TJF588 | Nintendo Network ID: TJF588 | Twitter:

nacho_chicken

TJF588 wrote:

Hooolllyyy shhhhhhhhh--~ So excite! Between this and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, I got some classic RPG goodness to delve into! Thank you! And since this was a code I could redeem, I take it North American Club Nintendo rewards would do you well? I have 200 (well, 215) Coins to muck with, and it'd be my honor to reciprocate, should anything fit your fancy (otherwise, I might would go for the WiiWare title, just 'cause "Nintendo Points" are a pain, should desire come later).

Good job, man! Enjoy the game; it's my favorite RPG on the NES.

Golden Sun for Wii U is 200 coins. I'd kindly take that offer if you make it. According to your sig, you have a Twitter account, so I guess you can DM me from there.

Twitter:

TJF588

H-Have you NOT played Golden Sun yet? Oh...oh heavens...this must be rectified! Of course I'll send you that code! I mean, I played it and its direct sequel even during high school classes, hunched over my OG GBA (I, off course, later upgraded...twice). Walls of dialogue (what did I call them...? "Text of Doom"? Nah, but something that stuck with me), true, but outside Pokeymanz, these were my first JRPGs. Wish I pushed through them without walkthroughs the first times, but glory I got into 'em. Shame I still have the third game on hiatus since... Wow, got it at launch, then booted it up again sometime later. Dark Dawn, P3FES, and Xenosaga Ep.II are my greatest hiatus shames.

ANYWAY, messaged ya on Twitch. Go, and refuse your calling! (I mean, srsly, they're just kids.)

Freedom is always sacrificed to faith, good hunter. Or are you truly here by choice?

Switch Friend Code: SW-4320-3553-8239 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8121-9604 | My Nintendo: TJF588 | Nintendo Network ID: TJF588 | Twitter:

nacho_chicken

TJF588 wrote:

H-Have you NOT played Golden Sun yet? Oh...oh heavens...this must be rectified! Of course I'll send you that code! I mean, I played it and its direct sequel even during high school classes, hunched over my OG GBA (I, off course, later upgraded...twice). Walls of dialogue (what did I call them...? "Text of Doom"? Nah, but something that stuck with me), true, but outside Pokeymanz, these were my first JRPGs. Wish I pushed through them without walkthroughs the first times, but glory I got into 'em. Shame I still have the third game on hiatus since... Wow, got it at launch, then booted it up again sometime later. Dark Dawn, P3FES, and Xenosaga Ep.II are my greatest hiatus shames.

ANYWAY, messaged ya on Twitch. Go, and refuse your calling! (I mean, srsly, they're just kids.)

No, I've played Golden Sun already. My brother hasn't, though. I can't find the cart and that must be fixed immediately.

Twitter:

Andevu

I currently have 5800 points...and need 1 game to push me into the 6000 barrier where I can get the amazing Toad Figurine! Sad thing about all of this is that I had 8000 points and 2500 of them expired last month...why did Nintendo make Stars expire again?

Any kind soul able to PM me a code?

Andevu

MyNameIsNicholas

This isn't exactly the perfect thread but considering it is one of the two most recent Club Nintendo threads, I though I would give it a shot. I've been scavenging the internet for Club Nintendo figurines. Especially with the program expiring internationally this year, I would like to make some acquisitions. Particularly, I am interested in figurines/statues/figures. I already have the "Super Mario Characters" figurine (link: http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Mario_Characters_Figurine) and the "Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon" figurine (link: https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/01/luigis_mansion_dark_... I am looking to purchase the "Captain Toad" figurine (link: https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/06/the_captain_toad_fig...

My question being: Are there any figurines that I do not know about? I am open to buying it or any means of trading if possible.

Edited on by MyNameIsNicholas

Smashin' and Catchin'
Centrifugal force pulling me off-course
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

shani

Damn if I just had discovered this thread sooner!
Just about one and a half months ago I had just about 250 or 300 points and I was trying to find enough star codes to download some VC games from Club Nintendo. Then I realized I hadn't answered the surveys yet and suddenly I had 5600 points! Bought Mario World, Mario Lost Levels (aka Bros. 2) and Link to the Past. It was after that I realized there were also figurines etc. to get from Club Nintendo. But by then it was too late.

Now I only have 750 points left. @Andevu: If they weren't already on my CN account, I would totally gift them to you... btw, how (or when) do points expire? Did I maybe even lose some points without knowing?

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Nano

Hello Nintendo fans, I'm french and I enrolled to this forum with the goal to exchange (or maybe "trade" is the good word ?) of Nintendo code. So, if an european member of the club Nintendo have one or several codes to exchange, tell me:)
I have 4 codes of the Nintendo ds console (the first sold in 2005 in Europe according to wikipedia). 1 code of ds console = 500 stars.

Hurry up, the Club Nintendo will close next month.

Edited on by Nano

Please excuse my bad english, I'm french.

DoctorOverbuild

Club Nintendo coin has been removed

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

Tiefseemiez

@Nano: Are they still valid? I am from Germany and still need 500 stars to get the Goodbye soundtrack. But I cannot really swap for anything. What would you swap for anyway?

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Nano

@Tiefseemiez: I want to swap the codes for other codes, of course !
You can register only 2 codes of nintendo ds in one account, and I have already registred 2 ds codes, 2 years ago.
Yes, my codes are still valid

Please excuse my bad english, I'm french.

Polylink

Does anybody have any Wii U/3DS EU codes? If not, just any codes that aren't expired from any console! Only need about 650 more points for the reward I want! If you could post what games the codes are for alongside the code it would be a great help - thanks guys!

Polylink

Tiefseemiez

Still need 200 points. By the way: Inazuma Eleven games are pretty good games of which many are verschiedenen cheap right now and all of those I bought contained a code! =]

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

LzWinky

Say your last words folks. This is the end of the road

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Works for me. There will be a thread for the new membership service, if it is needed.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.