Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 5,201 to 5,220 of 8,464

KarrotMan

Served their purpose a decade back, now they are vanishing off the face of the Earth. Haven't seen a functioning one for nearly 9 years. I tell you the next we know, we will be seeing a museum filled with 70's-90's gadgets.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Wildvine53

The only pay phone I know of had stopped working years ago, but someone keeps updating the phone book.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TeeJay

They're all over St. Maarten. Mostly for the tourists.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Buster13

Their disappearance from relevance makes for a sad Superman. Now where is he going to inconspicuously change into his superhero garb when the city needs him? Porta-potties? Gross.

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

Noire

They remind me of simpler times when everything was better and not bad because I was younger then.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

3Daniel

While doing an event to raise money for a local animal shelter, my sister in law and myself spotted some 16 year olds on the cell phones. She told them how when she was in highschool she was thankful to have a beeper... They turned to her and asked "what the hell is a beeper?" I laughed so hard at her. Good day. O, on topic, payphones aren't missed.

3DS FC 2878-9587-9759
3Daniel - 3DS tag/wiiu id/colors id
wawigi #1

BadKitty

Pffff "phones" i got my nice pigeons for sending messages, they're quite fast,
or i just yell, my voice can be heard from over 50000000000000000000000000 miles away just ask anyone.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Knux

I haven't seen a pay-phone in years.

Knux

GamerforGod

How could Super Man change without them?! lol I mean, it's not like he could pull out a cell-phone and select his change costume app!!!! lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Link977

Question #282: What is your favourite (or favorite, for americans ) way of transportation? (Ex. Boat/By Sea, Airplane/By Air, etc.)

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Macattack

Cars. 'Cause nothing beats driving thru Starbucks.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Noire

ROAD TRIIIIIIIIIP

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LordTendoboy

Train or bicycle.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Magi

Cars. With my passengers screaming in terror and holding on for their lives when I go to plaid.

Magi

JayArr

Skipping.

Untitled

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Wildvine53

Cars. No one can judge you when you've got your windows rolled up, or the music loud enough.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

JustAnotherUser

Wildvine53 wrote:

Cars. No one can judge you when you've got your windows rolled up, or the music loud enough.

This. I like my privacy.
But if where I need to go is close, I'll walk. (Usually to different parts of the college... doesn't happen a lot though.)

JustAnotherUser

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.