Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 14,348

ToastyYogurt

@Corporal_Pegasus: Yep, in between breaks from reading Great Expectations. 19th century English is much easier to take with frequent breaks.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Macattack

I can just picture that retarded Spike singing "I Love You, You Love Me…" xD

CorporalPegasus wrote:

Spitfire was and talked in "The Best Night Ever", the season 1 finale, and one of my favorite episodes.(Rarity, Pinkie, RD, but mostly Fluttershy are really really funny in that episode.)

Oh, okay. I might have to watch that episode…

@MasterGraveheart: lol Yes, aside from the recent movie, Tranformers have really gone down the tube. Love the comic, btw!

@Aqueous: Oh thanks, I'm not a parasprite. xP I appreciate it.
Well, feel free to do whatever you like concerning the comic though. I don't mind either way.

Oh noes. The ponies have invaded Kingdom Hearts too? xD The similarity in the screenshots screem [strike]rip-off[/strike].

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AlbertoC

Nintendofan27: Just copy the image address, then paste it in a message between [img] tags. You could also download the resulting image and upload to your own image hosting, like photobucket.

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

AlbertoC

Are you sure? Like this:
[ img](Url to your image)[/img]
Untitled

Edited on by AlbertoC

AlbertoC

NintendoFan: Using an external image hosting, tinypic, and maybe taking a screenshot

AlbertoC

I can't resist any furter. I MUST post...
Untitled

That's Nicole Oliver HUGGING god-knows-who!

Edited on by AlbertoC

AlbertoC

NintendoFan_27: How about "Becoming Popular"?

TeeJay

Wait what anti-growth spell? I don't wanna be little forever! I wanna grow up so I can stay up longer!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.