Forums

Topic: Let's do the hot seat.

Posts 721 to 740 of 818

KarrotMan

Radixxs wrote:

Soup or salad?

Kyloctopus wrote:

@Radixxs Once again, it depends, what kind of soup and what kind of salad some good salads and soups are Alphabet, and Caesar, some bad ones ghostare Chicken and Fruit.

Silly ol' Dragon

@Radixxs Why is that whenever I try to look at your kind they always turn away from me? Am I that ugly D:?

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

TheKingOfTown

Karakato wrote:

Silly ol' Dragon

(In the tune of Tigger's song)
The most wonderful thing about Dragons
Is Dragons are wonderful things.
They get rid of annoying trolls
And delete annoying things
Ban
Ban
Ban
Ban
Lock, lock, lock,lock , lock
The most wonderful thing about dragons
is that she's the only one
Sheeeeeee's the only one.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

C-195

How's my modified hot seat treating you? It's heated by a constant source of flowing lava.

C-195

bobhobob

Nukerprime64 wrote:

How's my modified hot seat treating you? It's heated by a constant source of flowing lava.

Wow, i'm sure glad that I got on the hotseat right BEFORE NukerPrime, I really had a close call.
Also, I'm not sure who's on the hotseat right now, but whoever is, answer this: What flavor gum am I chewing right now?

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

CanisWolfred

I've been pronouncing your name as Koaloctopus for quite a while now. What's your thoughts on that?

If you could possess anyone in world, who would it be?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

theblackdragon

@kato: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu how did i miss that D:

@radixxs: now that you're a ghost, as evidenced by your avatar, what sort of 'ghost trick' did you end up with? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Radixxs

@Kyloctopus: Can I? Of course. Will I? No.

@Reala: Unfortunately.

@Link977: Let me think. As long as my ink had come from a pink-colored sink, and the inky-pink sink was in fact home to you, Link(977.)

@KaraCarrotCake: Probably. But none of us has seen looked at you, so I'm just taking an educated guess.

@Nukerprime64: Oh, it's treating me quite nicely. I can't really feel the heat, unfortunately, seeing as I am apparently a ghost.

@Bobhobob: Mint. Well, actually, I have no idea. But I did spend a good 5 minutes trying to correctly pronounce your username.

@Mickeymac: Fantastic question. Very thought-provoking. I would have to say I would possess Joseph Stalin. His image alone invokes fear throughout the world, and I would completely ignore this convenience by getting a remedial job in the slums of Berlin. Most likely a busboy at an old, low-end restaurant. Because Stalin would definitely look cool washing dishes in a little German outfit.

@theblackdragon: My Ghost Trick is quite peculiar. I am only able to possess humans, and after doing so, I can trigger something in his/her body that makes them produce a strange happy sound. I have been told this sound is called "laughing." (Lame, I know.)

@Squid: Most definitely. I am surprised at your knowledge of the subject.

@FonistofCruxis: Are you-
That is dis-
Get out.

@Kyloctopus: Yes. Well, I would assume so. He does seem to be fashionably late.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

Chrono_Cross

Why is my fetish for Mel Gibson so creepy to you? (In-depth answer please.)

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

TysonOfTime

What is the best way to prepare you for dinner?

...Ah, I mean prepare dinner for you.

My most sincere apologies.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Kyloctopus

Ohhhh Tyson and you are having dinner?
@Mr. GhostTrick: Can I bring my magical Tempuras?
And Does Putting you on that that HotSeat put a damper in our friendship? (I hope we are still friends after that)

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Radixxs

@Chrono_Cross: Alright. First, you call it a fetish. Second, your "fetish" doesn't appear very genuine, as you halfheartedly make him your avatar and mention a few odd times, which makes it even more disturbing. Third, you tote him around as some sort of current, not old movie star who is to be wildly desired. That is incorrect. Fourth, you have never given a legitimate reason for this "fetish." Finally, it isn't as creepy as Aviator's obsession, but it's still pretty odd.

@TysonQ7: Obtain almonds. Start boil at 435 degrees. Add salt to boiling water. Stir until dissolved. Add almonds. Chop almonds while boiling in pot. Prepare a plate of purple cabbage. Serve. Eat almonds as a post-meal preparation treat. Mmm... Almonds.

@Kyloctopus: Yes, we are apparently having dinner.
Yes, you can bring your tempuras. But dot be surprised if your non-existent pants split. CAAAAAKE.
And yeah, sure. We're still friends. (pffft yeah right.)

And with that, I possess Mickemac and force him to the hotseat, laughing every step of the way. At least I don't think I saw his name on the first post...

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

C-195

Do tell me how the new hot seat is performing, I asked Radixxs but because he is supposedly a ghost I can't get any results from him.

P.S. I'm disconnecting the pipeline that carries lava to the chair and replacing it with a never ending supply of lemon juice, directly from WAIT FOR IT......................................................................................................Aperture Science Laboratories! Won't that be pleasant!

C-195

Kyloctopus

So if you have an on/off button/switch where is it?
And have you ever split... whatever you wear on your legs.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.