Forums

Topic: Let's do the hot seat.

Posts 741 to 760 of 818

Chrono_Cross

@Radixxs

I try to keep it PG and fresh without constantly talking about him. (That would get old, no?) And my fetish reasons are not permitted on this site because that would be going against my 'make it PG please' rule (on every site I go to that is). And my reason is because he's an amazing actor/director who was at one time a total hotty. (Trust me, I'm aware he's aging.)

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

CanisWolfred

It appears Radixx was unaware that I'm a Robot man (and that I avoid this thread most of the time). If it weren't for my robot super senses (and this tingling sensation in my lower area <_<) I wouldn't have known I was picked. I'll just hand it over to Chrono-Cross since he's already answering questions.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

TheKingOfTown

@Mickeymac
You can't choose someone who's already gone. As much as I'd love it to happen, Chrono can't go again.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Chrono_Cross

KaraCarrotCake wrote:

@clay, to my understanding, these are the following users who already sat on the hotseat:
-Waltzelf
-Chrono_cross
-Aviator
-Applejacklove
-ClaytonLuigi
-CorporalPegasus
-TheBlackDragon
-sphydar
-JayArr
-Edward_Vayton
-Bezerker99
-Reala
-Emeralds
-DictatorJumpmad
-Lordlz
-TeeJay
-pikmaniac
-blink83
-ColorsofSonic
-TysonQ7
-Retro_on_theGo
-PurpleLink
-HeroOfWaffles
-Squid
-Bobhbob
-Nukeprime64
-Kyloctopus

Maybe someone should edit the first post to avoid confusion perhaps?
@Kyloctopus May I eat you now? Takoyaki is great especially when the octopi are crabing for split pants, and incessant questioning

Kara... kacka...kara carrot cake made a list one page back so whoever isn't on this list is available. Hope it helps.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

CanisWolfred

There's no one else to pick. I checked, so yeah, It's Chrono_Cross' turn again.

EDIT: Unless Radixx picks again. There might be some new people from his turn.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

TysonOfTime

@Fonis hasn't gone yet...

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Knux

I'll ask this question to whoever is currently on the hotseat. What was your most hated game console or handheld and why?

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Reala

Anybody that hasn't had a turn in the hot seat that would like to volunteer? vacant hot seat up for grabs.

Reala

Knux

Reala wrote:

Anybody that hasn't had a turn in the hot seat that would like to volunteer? vacant hot seat up for grabs.

I'm willing to volunteer since I haven't been in the hot seat yet.

Knux

New_3DaSh_XL

I will someday.... I'll tell you when I have a day open that I'm gonna be online a lot. If Saturday is open maybe I can go then... just tell me and I'll try to be online that day. I'm ususally on every day at some point... even if it is late in the day. Just tell me if you want me to take it on.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

Thanks Knux your a very foolish echidna.
What's behind those shades?
I don't see any pants there. Can you please wear some pants for me... and then split them?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Radixxs

I CHOOSE...

FONISTOFCRUXIS!!

Unless he is unavailable. Then Knux can go. Because he volunteered. Assuming it is still my decision, of course.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

Knux

What is your favorite anime/manga series?

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.