General Discussion Forum

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Showing 481 to 500 of 539

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

481. Posted:

@MyNameIs- I assume you're talking about a homeschooled perspective? If so then yes. Though I have realized that in some cases snow days are added at the end of the year, so at least that's avoided.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

482. Posted:

@WingedSnagret: I don't like fried fish at all. I like grilled and baked fish but never boiled though. By any chance you use butter for shellfish? I use butter myself.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

483. Posted:

@WingedSnagret - Oh yeah, I forgot you're homeschooled (unless you switched to public school, would not have known) but since I'm in public school now, 3 days off was terrible. I just knew that both where you and I are, we had cancellations.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

484. Posted:

@Super_Gravy Hard to say. As much as I love crustaceans, I don't eat them too often. Not living by a coast means it's rather expensive stuff sadly. :( But from the few times I have gotten to, I can agree that butter makes for even better flavor.

@MyNameIs- I'm actually on my last months before no more school. Don't think I'll be going to college by this point though unless I discover something I'm dead-set on doing.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

485. Posted:

@WingedSnagret - Hm. Well, I wish you the best of luck in finding something you can pursue that you enjoy.

Either way though, this snow and cold has been terrible.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

486. Posted:

I hate driving, in fact whenever I'm with friends I always let them do the driving. :P I never had this problem back in my late teens/early 20's, but i've developed a giant fear of getting into a head on collision, or just accidentally hitting somebody or messing up in general. at this point i don't even trust myself behind the wheel! :P women look at this as a turn off, and a lack of confidence, but i couldn't care less. Little Wavey's gonna get rich and hire a limo driver. ;) Otherwise I'm about to go Crazy Taxi.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

487. Posted:

My real name is actually Clayton, it's not just to conviently fit with the Layton series~
(I've been asked that a lot lately >___>")

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

488. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton: Is your name come from Layton series? :P

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

489. Posted:

I've kept all my avatars with the Greymon line in digimon here on NL

Untitled

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

490. Posted:

I love the feel of hand sanitizer and use a lot of it because of that.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

technotaylor98

491. Posted:

I'm left handed.
I don't play M-rated games because I don't want to play them.
I love bacon... and ham... and pork chops.
I prefer movies from the 1940's rather than now day movies.
My avatar is from my YouTube series "The Life Of Uncle Jethro"

Edited on by technotaylor98

Check Out My YouTube Channel! I'm hard-headed. So you can argue all you want, but it ain't gonna change my opinion one-bit :D

3DS Friend Code: 5000-2560-1192 | Nintendo Network ID: 10000mario

AuthorMessage

ArabPikachu

492. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I prefer drinking water over Soda. I honestly think it tastes better.

I quit drinking soda cold turkey and have replaced it with daily water drinking.

ArabPikachu

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

493. Posted:

technotaylor98 wrote:

Yes.
This man knows where it's at.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

derek_combatir

494. Posted:

interesting facts:
I work for xbox, play mostly sony devices but consider Nintendo my main reason to keep playing games (even thou I only have a wii u..nothing more)
the longest amount of time I've been awake is 70 hours, after that, I slept for almost a complete day
I am a graduated chef, I have worked on different restaurants, however, I hate cooking (I somehow had to pick that career in... like... a weekend because reasons)
when I say "hate cooking" I mean " it stresses me and I despair that"
I've been collecting the Tales of Series games since 2004, from all the 30+ different available titles, I have 5 left to get in order to have every single tales game released at least in one format (or on one console)
I am 1.70 tall
I love cats, and I kinda love dogs, when I was little i had to go to surgery at least 3 times, and receive dmedical intervention at least 10 times...all because of my dog... he kinda... hated me....

:D! oh! and i am 23 years old XD

derek_combatir

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

495. Posted:

I can mop dust with my mullet.

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

mamp

496. Posted:

My fingers can't be popped no matter what.
I saved one of my patient's from dying.
I will soon be a registered nurse.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

497. Posted:

I read the dictionary sometimes
My zodiac sign is Leo
My favourite TV show of all time is Chuck
I've never owned an Xbox system
None of my personal favourite films have been produced in the new millennium
I'm a cat person
I've had so many loser friends in my life that it isn't even funny
I don't like driving at all. I don't feel in control of what is going on, and I don't like that

Edited on by Gamecubed

"I am a freedom fighter, the name that history wrote
And even through disaster, eye of the tiger for hope
I'm trying to find my way back, there's no day off for heroes
And even when I'm tired, "go" is the only word I know"

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage

ogo79

498. Posted:

i actually get a percentage off peoples virtual console purchases, all joking aside.

now playing: cosmo police galivan-famicom/nes
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

technotaylor98

499. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

technotaylor98 wrote:

Yes.
This man knows where it's at.

What actors can top James Cagney, James Stewart or Edward G. Robinson?

Check Out My YouTube Channel! I'm hard-headed. So you can argue all you want, but it ain't gonna change my opinion one-bit :D

3DS Friend Code: 5000-2560-1192 | Nintendo Network ID: 10000mario

AuthorMessage

Zalbet

500. Posted:

I found a 100$ dollar bill in a trashcan. I'm really, really lucky.

I'm not good at this signature stuff...