Forums

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Posts 481 to 500 of 520

Jaz007

I love the feel of hand sanitizer and use a lot of it because of that.

Jaz007

derek_combatir

interesting facts:
I work for xbox, play mostly sony devices but consider Nintendo my main reason to keep playing games (even thou I only have a wii u..nothing more)
the longest amount of time I've been awake is 70 hours, after that, I slept for almost a complete day
I am a graduated chef, I have worked on different restaurants, however, I hate cooking (I somehow had to pick that career in... like... a weekend because reasons)
when I say "hate cooking" I mean " it stresses me and I despair that"
I've been collecting the Tales of Series games since 2004, from all the 30+ different available titles, I have 5 left to get in order to have every single tales game released at least in one format (or on one console)
I am 1.70 tall
I love cats, and I kinda love dogs, when I was little i had to go to surgery at least 3 times, and receive dmedical intervention at least 10 times...all because of my dog... he kinda... hated me....

! oh! and i am 23 years old XD

derek_combatir

mamp

My fingers can't be popped no matter what.
I saved one of my patient's from dying.
I will soon be a registered nurse.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Gamecubed

I read the dictionary sometimes
My zodiac sign is Leo
My favourite TV show of all time is Chuck
I've never owned an Xbox system
None of my personal favourite films have been produced in the new millennium
I'm a cat person
I've had so many loser friends in my life that it isn't even funny
I don't like driving at all. I don't feel in control of what is going on, and I don't like that

Edited on by Gamecubed

Gamecubed

ogo79

i actually get a percentage off peoples virtual console purchases, all joking aside.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Zalbet

I found a 100$ dollar bill in a trashcan. I'm really, really lucky.

I'm not good at this signature stuff...

ArabPikachu

Zalbet wrote:

I found a 100$ dollar bill in a trashcan. I'm really, really lucky.

I'm jelly

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

CaviarMeths

technotaylor98 wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

technotaylor98 wrote:

I prefer movies from the 1940's rather than now day movies.

Yes.
This man knows where it's at.

What actors can top James Cagney, James Stewart or Edward G. Robinson?

Cary Grant, Humphrey Bogart, Robert Mitchum, and Gregory Peck.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

ArabPikachu

I embraced the path of a samurai.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

Gamecubed

I've only really started buying M-rated video games in the last ten months... despite being able to buy them for the past two years.

Gamecubed

AzureFashionist

I came here to laugh at you.

(No one will ever suspect I'm not the red comet)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ♥
Formally known as "AzureFashionista" but I'm one letter short... Life's hollow.
Also formally known as "Meat Shield."
Friend Safari: Dragon: Gabite, Sliggoo, Fraxure.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7775-4464

2Sang

I had separate 6 kidney stones before I was in high school and another one before my first week of college

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

God tried to smite me with lightning but missed.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Noboty

I have grey hairs at 21. I've had them for over a year.

Ronald McNair (the astronaut) is my cousin.

I can't whistle to save my life.

Noboty

3DS Friend Code: 2793-1469-2823

ogo79

2Sang wrote:

I had separate 6 kidney stones before I was in high school and another one before my first week of college

i know the feeling. before i knew what was causing my pain it had hurt so bad i called 911 so they ambulance could take me to the hospital. i was in so much pain i couldnt drive. ive had several kidney stones. i noticed when i cut drinking mountain dew down to half as much as i drink the pain/stones went away.

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

WhiteNoise17

I like to Freerun and Urban Explore when I'm not sleeping or playing videogames. And I prefer my cereal with milk in a cup rather than in a bowl with a spoon I don't know why...

Edited on by WhiteNoise17

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.