461. Posted:

I don't play much of FPS games.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

462. Posted:

I died inside when I saw the new YouTube ... well, saw what I could access.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

Jmaster49

463. Posted:

I am 6 ft. 3 in. tall and I am 13 years old in the 10th grade.

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

464. Posted:

I can put my leg behind my head and does that count as interesting?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

Mickey

465. Posted:

@Super_Gravy Yes. :O Yes it does.

For future reference: If it's interesting to you, it's interesting enough to post.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

466. Posted:

I have aspirations of being a local news weatherman, but that conflicts with my current job of being a media website owner, and my other aspiration of designing video games! :D

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

Currently in need of new news anchors and reviewers!

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

467. Posted:

Despite being in University hoping to get a decent degree, I actually have next to no idea what I want to do career-wise or job-wise. Realistically anyway. I wouldn't say no to being a Nintendo game tester or idea-provider but that's only a dream...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

468. Posted:

I'm an absolute sucker for horror games, and movies. I also like platforming games, hence why I'm a Mario fan, and possible the biggest you'll meet. Any single villain in video game history always makes me smile more than anything.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

469. Posted:

I am no one else. Seriously, I am no one else. I just can't put it any clearer than that.

So ... what's the confusion?

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

470. Posted:

i am currently studying Games Development at college at the moment :D so some of you may be playing a game of mine one day :P if everything goes well that is !!

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

471. Posted:

I'm trying to take the indirect path to become a game developer. yeah it means I got a 20%(surely less) chance of success in game making but I'm the boring kind of person that avoids taking risks and game developing is really risky unless you enter a big company to make someone else's game just because it has a high sale prediction....

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

472. Posted:

@Nathan_Wv10 and @GuSilverFlame: You guys are awesome. I was planning on taking game development when I start college later this year..

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

473. Posted:

@ShadowFox254 good luck! and if you can take the risk do it like @Nathan_Wv10 because, so far, my plan is being a failure(when it comes to game developing)
though things might change since I'll probably learn visual interfaces this year

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

474. Posted:

I have brown hair but it turns a bit blond in the summer period. So what happens is, I go to spain and the ladies tend to like my blond hair. I go back to my own country in the winter and ladies (blond) like my "darker hair". See? It's perfect, I'm exactly in the sweetspot where I need to be. But all of this doesn't matter when you are a musician and 90% of the time you stay indoors.

Edited on by Spanjard

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

475. Posted:

I keep my nails trimmed to skin cause dirt getting under them drives me crazy. OCD FTW!

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

476. Posted:

I'm not a general fan of seafood, yet anything crustacean related (lobster, crab, shrimp, ect.) doesn't last long around me.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

477. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame that 20 percent chance is still a chance so just keep at what your doing and if you enjoy being a games developer you could even just do it in your spare time. Yes it would take a lot longer time and you wouldn't perhaps make a super game like Call of Duty but you could still make a very good game. Do what you enjoy !!

@ShadowFox254 If that's what you want to do and you enjoy doing it then I say go for it :P I am loving every minute of my course so far. I am on my second year of level 3 and I have just applied for level 4. I hope I get accepted :D :(

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

478. Posted:

@WingedSnagret: Hey me too! Except I like some fish but crustacean related foods are my favourite foods. I'm not joking.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

479. Posted:

I hate school cancellations. I think @WingedSnagret knows what I'm talking about in this case, though.

(For those of you that don't know, I just had 3 days off school plus the weekend, so Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I was soooooooo incredibly bored)

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

480. Posted:

@Super_Gravy The only time I eat fish is if its deep fried, but for the most part I don't like the taste.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64