Forums

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Posts 461 to 480 of 520

DreamyViridi

Despite being in University hoping to get a decent degree, I actually have next to no idea what I want to do career-wise or job-wise. Realistically anyway. I wouldn't say no to being a Nintendo game tester or idea-provider but that's only a dream...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Dark-Luigi

I'm an absolute sucker for horror games, and movies. I also like platforming games, hence why I'm a Mario fan, and possible the biggest you'll meet. Any single villain in video game history always makes me smile more than anything.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

KittenKoder

I am no one else. Seriously, I am no one else. I just can't put it any clearer than that.

So ... what's the confusion?

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Nathan_Wv10

i am currently studying Games Development at college at the moment so some of you may be playing a game of mine one day if everything goes well that is !!

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I'm trying to take the indirect path to become a game developer. yeah it means I got a 20%(surely less) chance of success in game making but I'm the boring kind of person that avoids taking risks and game developing is really risky unless you enter a big company to make someone else's game just because it has a high sale prediction....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@ShadowFox254 good luck! and if you can take the risk do it like @Nathan_Wv10 because, so far, my plan is being a failure(when it comes to game developing)
though things might change since I'll probably learn visual interfaces this year

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

JoyBoy

I have brown hair but it turns a bit blond in the summer period. So what happens is, I go to spain and the ladies tend to like my blond hair. I go back to my own country in the winter and ladies (blond) like my "darker hair". See? It's perfect, I'm exactly in the sweetspot where I need to be. But all of this doesn't matter when you are a musician and 90% of the time you stay indoors.

Edited on by JoyBoy

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

RancidVomit86

I keep my nails trimmed to skin cause dirt getting under them drives me crazy. OCD FTW!

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Snagrio

I'm not a general fan of seafood, yet anything crustacean related (lobster, crab, shrimp, ect.) doesn't last long around me.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Nathan_Wv10

@GuSilverFlame that 20 percent chance is still a chance so just keep at what your doing and if you enjoy being a games developer you could even just do it in your spare time. Yes it would take a lot longer time and you wouldn't perhaps make a super game like Call of Duty but you could still make a very good game. Do what you enjoy !!

@ShadowFox254 If that's what you want to do and you enjoy doing it then I say go for it I am loving every minute of my course so far. I am on my second year of level 3 and I have just applied for level 4. I hope I get accepted

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@WingedSnagret: Hey me too! Except I like some fish but crustacean related foods are my favourite foods. I'm not joking.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

New_3DaSh_XL

I hate school cancellations. I think @WingedSnagret knows what I'm talking about in this case, though.

(For those of you that don't know, I just had 3 days off school plus the weekend, so Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I was soooooooo incredibly bored)

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Snagrio

@Super_Gravy The only time I eat fish is if its deep fried, but for the most part I don't like the taste.

Snagrio

Snagrio

@MyNameIs- I assume you're talking about a homeschooled perspective? If so then yes. Though I have realized that in some cases snow days are added at the end of the year, so at least that's avoided.

Snagrio

Super_Gravy

@WingedSnagret: I don't like fried fish at all. I like grilled and baked fish but never boiled though. By any chance you use butter for shellfish? I use butter myself.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Snagrio

@Super_Gravy Hard to say. As much as I love crustaceans, I don't eat them too often. Not living by a coast means it's rather expensive stuff sadly. But from the few times I have gotten to, I can agree that butter makes for even better flavor.

@MyNameIs- I'm actually on my last months before no more school. Don't think I'll be going to college by this point though unless I discover something I'm dead-set on doing.

Snagrio

Prof_Clayton

My real name is actually Clayton, it's not just to conviently fit with the Layton series~
(I've been asked that a lot lately >___>")

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.