Forums

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Posts 501 to 520 of 520

Kewlan

I don't have any interesting facts about myself.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

TheKingOfTown

Kewlan wrote:

I don't have any interesting facts about myself.

Interesting.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Araquanid

I joined a forum called nintendolife.. bet no body would ever guess!

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

I'm a diehard Big Brother fan. Honestly, I'd be on this site alot more, however, with Big Brother Canada in the Winter, and Big Brother US in the Summer, it's really no surprise why I go on the forums much more rarely.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

ogo79

i have ocd. im always on time for everything. i wash my hands several times a day. *the only thing im interested in is retro games. im usually more generous than most people. i have a lot of street credibility in places a lot of people wouldnt go to. i know my way around a kitchen. *i left my ex to have more time to myself.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SCRAPPER392

I figured out that Monster energy drinks, e-cigs, and my favoite food(s) is an awesome combination of substances.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Retomplay

I used to be almost famous with a friend in my country on youtube, with a cartoon but cancelled it

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter:

ArabPikachu

Miss_Dark wrote:

I almost died 5 years ago, when I was 18. I was at intensive care during Christmas and New Year. I was convinced I was going to die there, until I heard fireworks outside. I realized then I survived. Best moment of my life.

I almost died of diarrhea in India while I was a baby

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

Oragami

I got T-boned by a Semi truck going 55 miles per hour. There were two cars in front of me, two cars behind me, and several cars on both sides, yet I was the only car hit. It was foggy at a major intersection.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

ZurrrrBlattTron

I actually get really nervous and scared easily, even though I might be acting cool and calm secretly 90% of the time I'm freaking out over something but I try my hardest not to show it! I also like cooking a lot :3 both my parents are chiefs and taught me a lot :3 I'm best at Italian dishes though I'm trying to improve on more Spanish food and Chinese as well :3

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

SkywardLink98

I might come across as the shy and easily scared type, but I actually love horror movies. I only got into them recently but I really really liked The Conjuring and Insidious.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Mickey

Sometimes, I get this feeling—when I'm making a post—that it won't go down well. Each time I have that feeling about a post, it doesn't go down well.

... And yet somehow I never let it stop me. I'm a dummy. XD

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

PanicPuppet

@Mickey I've always felt that way when it comes to posting my opinion... pretty much anywhere.

Its likely due to all the scum that grace the interwebz.

PanicPuppet

MikeLove

My second cousin had a Billboard #1 hit and won a Grammy award for best rock song, I unknowingly turned down a chance to hang out with Robert Plant for a weekend back around 1992, I helped a film crew from the tv show 60 Minutes conduct a stake out to ambush interview an accused murderer, I've hiked in the jungles of Indonesia with ex-terrorists/freedom fighters, and I have fired a wide array of automatic weapons while under the influence.

MikeLove

ArabPikachu

TheKingOfTown wrote:

I have Asperger's Syndrome. (Being completely serious this time.)

Welcome to the "I have Asperger's syndrome" club

http://www.capcom-unity.com/amunity/go/shield/privateProfile

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

Kyloctopus

I love Bulldogs. They're adorable, and more affectionate than any other dog breed I've seen.
I currently have 2 bulldogs living in my household.
Untitled
Penelope (Currently 4 Months Old)
Untitled
Mr. Magoo (Later nicknamed and preferred "Gooby") Almost 1 year old.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

MsJubilee

@kyloctopus Those are some adorable bull dogs you have there especially the 4 month old one.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.