Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 841 to 860 of 5,198

Snagrio

TysonQ7 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

So I'm confused. I was a platinum member until today, now I'm randomly changed to gold. Was that supposed to happen? And if so, I'm I still eligible for the elite reward(s)? Some help with this would be nice!

[/div]

Calm down. The previous year has ended, and I guess there is a glitch that causes it to look like your gold for this year.

Oh good. For a second there I thought I lost my status for no reason. But it's just the new "year" (I've only been a member since last fall, so I'm new to this). I wonder what the reward will be?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Nintenbro

I'm thinking about Mario Tennis (N64 VC), because 150 coins for a $10 download seems like a really good deal. I just don't know if I'll play it very much. 100 coins for Electroplankton seems like a rip-off, because it's only a $2 DSiWare title. I'm definitely waiting to see what will be offered for 3DS on July 15th.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

WiiWareWave

Mario Tennis is just as good as Mario Golf, but if you don't like tennis then I wouldn't recommend Mario Tennis.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Shadow100

TysonQ7 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

So I'm confused. I was a platinum member until today, now I'm randomly changed to gold. Was that supposed to happen? And if so, I'm I still eligible for the elite reward(s)? Some help with this would be nice!

[/div]

Calm down. The previous year has ended, and I guess there is a glitch that causes it to look like your gold for this year.

I think that is a bar that tracks how many points you need until you hit gold.

tripunktoj

Squiggle55 wrote:

Edit: Now there is a place for 2013 on my coins and status page, did they add the coins for you? And I believe the Gold symbol on the homepage is actually a chart for how close you are to achieving gold status.

Thanks, yes my coins are now added to my status page, and my bar moved accordingly. Everyone else OK?

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

iphys

I hope when 0.1% of Club Nintendo members download that Electroplankton game they'll realize there's no point offering us $2 DSiWare games in the future.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Retro_on_theGo

I sure hope we get something cool this year. I'm barely opening last year's prize. And only because my little brother wants one of the pins.
In the back of my head I was probably keeping it closed, because I thought they might be worth something one day, but looking on eBay it seems no one wants them. Not even at $8 starting bid.

Hokori

Man my last points card for wii back in Nov. I bought Mario Party 2 and Mario Tennis, and both were offered as rewards... Oh well I hope next thing on CN will be awesome

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

kyuubikid213

When will the Elite Status rewards be announced?

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Ecto-1

kyuubikid213 wrote:

When will the Elite Status rewards be announced?

Its really anyone's guess at this point. This is my forth year running platinum and they've always revealed them on the first of July. I'm sure they'll announce them soon though, so now worries.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

TheConsiglio

I've gotten really upset that nintendo gave us electroplankton as a reward. I've also had enough of this waiting cause' now it's the 3rd and they still haven't announced elite rewards. D:

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

the_shpydar

Yeah! How dare they take more than a couple of days to announce the crappy reward that won't be shipped until the Fall! HOW DARE THEY!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

TheConsiglio

I'm Sueing!

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

Lunapplebloom

Yeah there is no need go complain about this, they are just taking there time with it is all. They will reveal it when they are good and ready. Though I do hope it will be better than that pin set from last year. It's neat, but it just doesn't say it's special or anything. A new figure would be nice, specifically Nonspecific Action Figure.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

the_shpydar wrote:

Yeah! How dare they take more than a couple of days to announce the crappy reward that won't be shipped until the Fall! HOW DARE THEY!

Exactly! How dare they take their time telling us what they will be giving us for free. Just evil that they would announce it later so the wait for it to ship would be shorter.

kyuubikid213

Ecto-1 wrote:

This is my forth year running platinum and they've always revealed them on the first of July.

This is the reason to "complain."

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

SonyFACE

Got Mario Tennis today and it sure was worth it (I'd never had any other versions of it before). As to who would want Electroplankaton, I have no idea.

Edited on by SonyFACE

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

Ecto-1

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Ecto-1 wrote:

This is my forth year running platinum and they've always revealed them on the first of July.

[/div]

This is the reason to "complain."

Just to correct myself, I was wrong with that statement. The prizes were revealed on the first for the last two years, but the first years' weren't revealed until July 14 of that year. I'm not complaining and I appreciate any freebie the big N offers me. With the original post, I was just attempting to make the point that no one has any way of guessing when the announcement will come as it had always come on the first (or so I thought at the time).

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

EvilRegal

Even if it were more cheaply made, another Club Nintendo reward that would be HAMAZING is a Triforce replica! Especially if it could be taken apart (for treasure hunt adventures ), then reassembled... with a wish in your heart.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Kyloctopus

Premium Memberships to Nintendo Network would make a great Platinum gift

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.