Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 821 to 840 of 5,198

Lunapplebloom

@-Max- I got nothing for you on that. Best thing to do probably is to wait it out. It may be taking it's time to show up from a site glitch. If it doesn't do anything in a bit then the next thing to do would be to contact Nintendo and have them sort it out. Sorry I can't be of much help.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Ecto-1

@Aviator
Not complaining, just commenting. Personally, I kind of like that their keeping them secret for a little while; it adds some excitement and mystery. I just found it funny that, even when no one can select a prize yet, their website seems to be going crazy from the increased traffic and bizarre glitches, that's all.

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

iphys

It would be awesome if they got into a ritual of always having 1 3DS and 1 Wii game up and switching them on alternate weeks, so we'd get a new game announced every week. That's what I'm hoping they're planning to do after seeing these expiry dates.

I find it hilarious that the offerings are a $2 game for 100 coins vs a $10 game for 150 coins — not sure how they come up with their prices.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

kyuubikid213

Electroplankton looks pretty...dumb. And as for Mario Tennis, I might just get Mario Tennis Open for 3DS. I guess I will wait until July 15th and 22nd.
Can't wait to see what I get for hitting Elite Status. When will we hear about that? Today at 1 pm EST? Tomorrow?

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

tripunktoj

@Ecto-1, Yes, the Gold icon is also on my homepage next to my coin meter, mine is also not carrying over to the account page. Is the line "2013 Elite status: 0 coins" appearing on the elite status history under the "coins & status" account tab? @anyone? This line doesnt exist on my account, only previous years appear

Thanks @Applejacklove

Edited on by tripunktoj

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

Undead_terror

-Max- wrote:

@Ecto-1, Yes, the Gold icon is also on my homepage next to my coin meter, mine is also not carrying over to the account page. Is the line "2013 Elite status: 0 coins" appearing on the elite status history under the "coins & status" account tab? @anyone? This line doesnt exist on my account, only previous years appear

Thanks @Applejacklove

[/div]

thats where you tell how much coins are needed to get to be a gold member

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

tripunktoj

@darkinsanity: Yes I know, problem is that a line for 2013 is not appearing on my account, even after recieving coins for Pokemon Conquest earlier today. Do you have a line for year 2013 on yours? @anyone?

Edited on by tripunktoj

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

the_shpydar

Aviator wrote:

Seriously?

It only finished a few hours ago and you're complaining that you don't know the prizes?

So much this.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

nba4life

-Max- wrote:

@darkinsanity: Yes I know, problem is that a line for 2013 is not appearing on my account, even after recieving coins for Pokemon Conquest earlier today. Do you have a line for year 2013 on yours? @anyone?

the same thing just happened to me. i registered like 5 codes and while my coins increase the bar that your talking about doesnt move. whats wierder is that yesterday i had 570 coins and i registered a 3ds game today and when i reached 610 coins it said that i had reached platinum status. :0 probably a glitch i think.

nba4life

Undead_terror

-Max- wrote:

happened to me as well today when I did my post play for order up!!,I guess since its today when we all went back no being a noob member,but by the time tommorow it should start working normaly

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TheConsiglio

Man, its not just their games that glitch.

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

Odnetnin

Hey guys, word of advice: Electroplankton games aren't great standalone experiences, and even if they were, I'm pretty sure this isn't the best one.

Might pick up Mario Tennis if I'm feeling adventurous, though.

Bring on the amazing, rare, collectable, totally transcendent Platinum reward, Nintendo!

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

iphys

Wow, Mario Tennis actually has 91% on Metacritic, so I guess it's actually not as mediocre as I was assuming. Is there any point getting it if I'm probably only ever going to play it solo though?

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Squiggle55

@Max There is definitely a glitch so far. 2013 doesn't show up yet under "coins and status" and it already has me listed as a Gold Member on the homepage. Hopefully they sort that out for everyone who started registering codes today for this year.

Edit: Now there is a place for 2013 on my coins and status page, did they add the coins for you? And I believe the Gold symbol on the homepage is actually a chart for how close you are to achieving gold status.

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Ecto-1

@iphys

It will really vary from person to person. Personally, I enjoy playing both alone and online. I tend to play more offline though as I tend to encounter more lag in Mario Tennis Open's multiplayer than I have in other games. It is fun and addictive once you get the hang of it.

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Snagrio

So I'm confused. I was a platinum member until today, now I'm randomly changed to gold. Was that supposed to happen? And if so, I'm I still eligible for the elite reward(s)? Some help with this would be nice!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TysonOfTime

WingedFish wrote:

So I'm confused. I was a platinum member until today, now I'm randomly changed to gold. Was that supposed to happen? And if so, I'm I still eligible for the elite reward(s)? Some help with this would be nice!

Calm down. The previous year has ended, and I guess there is a glitch that causes it to look like your gold for this year.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.