Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,301 to 3,320 of 5,198

iphys

Dream Land is also really short, and was originally offered for 100 coins. I think this is officially the worst month yet. Everything is a repeat unless you want to count Kirby's Adventure as being different from 3D Classics Kirby's Adventure, and so many of us already got it during the 30 cent promo anyway. Also, everything is a worse deal. Rec-Rec went from 100 to 150 coins. Mario Party 2 went from 150 to 250 coins. Even 3D Classics Kirby included a registration survey (not to mention that snazzy 3D), so it was effectively 5 coins cheaper than the WiiU VC Kirby.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

MegaStoneSmash91

Would have possibly considered Mario Party 2, but I recently got the cartridges for both it and Mario Party 3, so there's no point.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Kenchi

Meh...

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

bezerker99

Nothing for me this time. Oh well, I've got a MK8 and Pikmin 3 post survey to complete.....

I have no idea if my coins expire or not at the end of this month.

Edited on by bezerker99

kingston589

I might get mp2, but geez 250 coins

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

Drobotic

Should I get a Mario 3DS bag,Pikmin tote bag,or the Animal Crossing poster set?I have 750 coins.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

kingston589

Drobotic wrote:

Should I get a Mario 3DS bag,Pikmin tote bag,or the Animal Crossing poster set?I have 750 coins.

I would get the animal crossing posters

magic_sheep

Hi All, just made an account because I've -finally- gotten round to making a club Nintendo account inputting all my club points.

Anywho, just realised my Prof. Layton code is for US and Canada only (I'm in England!) and thought someone here might want to make use of the coins since I can't.

The code is PGB-3AYZ-Y72V-HDV

Whoever uses it first enjoy.

magic_sheep

Klimbatize

bezerker99 wrote:

Nothing for me this time. Oh well, I've got a MK8 and Pikmin 3 post survey to complete.....

I have no idea if my coins expire or not at the end of this month.

Acount & Coins > Coins & Status. It will tell you how many coins, if any, are going to expire.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

kingston589

Whoever took that code shoulda said something :/

WiiWareWave

I have 385 coins so I might save up another 15 coins to get the Animal Crossing New Leaf poster set!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Kendallcooper

I just ordered the Pikmin bag...thinking it'll make a good diaper bag

Nintendo ID: kendallcooper

magic_sheep

kingston589 wrote:

It's cool, I think I might have a couple more codes since I've bought quite a few 3ds games from America since England tends to have later release dates. I'll have a look later and message you if any are still valid. :>

magic_sheep

kingston589

magic_sheep wrote:

kingston589 wrote:

It's cool, I think I might have a couple more codes since I've bought quite a few 3ds games from America since England tends to have later release dates. I'll have a look later and message you if any are still valid. :>

Thanks man!

HeroOfCybertron

Not sure where to put this question so I'll ask it here. Can you register the pin number on Club Nintendo for Mario Kart 8 and not fill out the survey and still get the free game, I want to get Pikmin 3 now but I also want to save the survey for July so it will count for the next Club Nintendo year, is this possible?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

UGXwolf

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Not sure where to put this question so I'll ask it here. Can you register the pin number on Club Nintendo for Mario Kart 8 and not fill out the survey and still get the free game, I want to get Pikmin 3 now but I also want to save the survey for July so it will count for the next Club Nintendo year, is this possible?

I'm not exactly the authority on this, but they offered me the free game after completing the survey, IIRC, so I wouldn't bet on it.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

HeroOfCybertron

@UGXwolf Thanks, guess I'll have to wait, it's only about 2 more weeks anyway.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

kingston589

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

That is what i did and it worked

Gamecubed

So... the Club Nintendo year is over next week. Let's start hyping this...
What do you think the platinum/gold rewards are going to be?

Gamecubed

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.