Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,281 to 3,300 of 5,198

Kenchi

Fingers crossed . . . . Good games! Good games! Good games! Please!

I got the 3D Classics Kirby game last time.

Edited on by Kenchi

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

kingston589

Cmon yoshis island, or pokemon snap

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

SleepyCrossing

Just noticed now that the site was under maintenance! Woo. I have high hopes.

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hy...

sugarpixel

...well... it always seems to take forever when I remember to actually wait for the new rewards to appear... D:

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TheWhiteFalcon

I think they'll wait until tomorrow for some E3 surprises. Maybe Earthbound will be a freebie.

TheWhiteFalcon

Blast

GameCube VC and/OR DS VC coming to Wii U tomorrow.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Shane904

Kirby's Adventure (Wii U) - 200 Coins - https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/45046.do
Kirby's Dreamland (3DS/2DS) - 150 Coins - https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/23506.do
Electroplankton Rec-Rec (3DS/2DS) - 150 Coins - https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/29002.do

Wii U Kirby's Adventure hasn't been released before now. The other two listed were released in the past. There may still be another game that hasn't been added in the system or that I missed. Although they are not in the catalog, you can download them now!

All games this time will be up until July 6th.

Edit: Added Rec-Rec
Edit 2: Added Kirby's Dreamland

Edited on by Shane904

Shane904

iphys

Don't know how you found those, but I hope the last Wii U game is going to be something worth announcing at E3, and that's why they haven't updated the rewards page yet, because that's a pretty underwhelming selection of rewards for the final month of the CN year.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

kingston589

I already own all those :/

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

Shane904

iphys wrote:

Don't know how you found those, but I hope the last Wii U game is going to be something worth announcing at E3, and that's why they haven't updated the rewards page yet, because that's a pretty underwhelming selection of rewards for the final month of the CN year.

Maybe there will only be 3. Has that happened before? Can't remember.

kingston589 wrote:

I already own all those :/

Well there's still 1 more to go probably!

Shane904

iphys

I just had a horrible thought: what if it's that Brain Age Wii U VC game Japan is getting for free, but Nintendo wants us to pay coins for it — ugh. Fingers crossed for something better.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

sugarpixel

...these rewards do not make me happy... not happy at all... Untitled ...what is this, three months since they had a game I would spend coins for...? ...well at least Platinum rewards are soon...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TheWhiteFalcon

Fourth one is Mario Party 2, the Wii/WiiU version.

TheWhiteFalcon

Eel

Yo, I heard you like Kirby so I put two more Kirby games up this month so you can play Kirby's Adventure in your WiiU while you play Kirby's Adventure 3D in your 3DS and Kirby's Dreamland in your 2DS.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Yoshi

Regarding Electroplankton Rec-Rec: Nintendo Life says: "Play control is very simple to pick up on and very easy to manipulate. When you add in the almost limitless range of sound effects you can create for each of the fish, you end up with a very open-ended playing experience with an almost endless amount of variety."

Regarding Mario Party 2: Nintendolife says: “There's just something about the simple fun of Mario Party 2 that makes it so difficult to put down at times... it works quite well in giving the game a more accessible gaming experience that should appeal to gamers of all ages and skill levels.”

Ignoring the lack of space in the MP2 statement, this is a rare case where NL only had something to say about two games! It's usually three, or all four!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

What_Sthat

Cannot decide if I want Kirby's Dream Land. I did enjoy Kirby's Adventure quite a bit but I'm told this one doesn't have power sucking.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

TheWhiteFalcon

I have about 800 coins and very little to spend them on. If I want to play MP2 I'll get out the N64 and play it (or 3, more likely). Bad month.

TheWhiteFalcon

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.