Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 5,198

TheDreamingHawk

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

The day Super Mario World becomes a download reward is the day I bump my head against the wall for being careless with my coins :l

Then you will thank yourself that you are missing out on a broken control version instead of the superior GBA one.

Not if he's using literally any other control that isn't a GameCube controller.

When I use the classic controller it's still busted. Thanks to them I have been stuck at Choco island 6-1 for 4 years now. Mapping jump to B instead of Y was a big mistake.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

RevolverLink

Mario's Picross is great.

It's just too bad I downloaded it the last time CN offered it.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

RR529

I've finally gotten over 100 coins again, so I can finally look forward to future 3DS download rewards again (providing it's not a 150 coin reward ).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

Anyone know when the next game for the CN reward will be? I already have the two games offered now and usually they have a date saying how long they will have each game available, but for some reason they dont this time around.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ecto-1

Tasuki wrote:

Anyone know when the next game for the CN reward will be? I already have the two games offered now and usually they have a date saying how long they will have each game available, but for some reason they dont this time around.

They still have the dates on the rewards page. Punch Out expired yesterday, so we should see a new one for Wii up in the next few hours.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Tasuki

Ecto-1 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

They still have the dates on the rewards page. Punch Out expired yesterday, so we should see a new one for Wii up in the next few hours.

Cool hoping that maybe it might be MK 64. That would be freakin sweet.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Nestalgic

Rotozoa for 100 coins is a steal. Well worth it.

It's annoying that the Wii keeps getting solid titles and the 3DS gets overpriced rehashes from the previous month.

Missing my NES games...

Nardar

Everyone it is Art Style: Rotozoa.

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Nestalgic

GamecubeMan wrote:

Man, I already have Mario Pictocross!

Everybody does. It's been up there or on sale on 4 separate occasions.

Missing my NES games...

Hokori

Just got Rotozoa, I've been wanting this for awhile but was going to wait for WiiU to get it, but never mind, I just hope to play it more since I hardly touch SMK and Pilotwings

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

iphys

Rotozoa is probably my least favourite Art Style game. It's not bad, but I found the controls frustrating to the point that I never bothered trying to complete it. It's probably a better use of 100 coins than some of the offerings have been though.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Platypus

There's a Kid Icarus Uprising contest you can enter in to win 400 AR cards.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Reala

Well the RPG coin set I was supposed to have by the end of October hasn't arrived and nintendo hasn't even answered my email asking what happened to them, so I can only presume either nintendo messed up or the mail did either way I don't think I'll be getting the coins.

Edited on by Reala

Reala

Whopper744

Never heard of Rotozoa....come on........guess I'm saving my coins...still.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

LordJumpMad

I guess Club Nintendo is only putting up games that are not doing well on the Wii-shop
Would have like to get Pokemon Rumble this week.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

RR529

I'll probably just wait for the next 3DS reward (as long as it's not 150 coins, not DSiWare, or a game I already have).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Snagrio

3Dash wrote:

@soccer686 Is that EU only?

Actually, I think it's US/Canada only. Because I was able to enter it. It's really quite easy too, you just check the box. No survey or anything!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.