[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Retro_on_theGo

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

The day Super Mario World becomes a download reward is the day I bump my head against the wall for being careless with my coins :l

Then you will thank yourself that you are missing out on a broken control version instead of the superior GBA one.

Not if he's using literally any other control that isn't a GameCube controller.

When I use the classic controller it's still busted. Thanks to them I have been stuck at Choco island 6-1 for 4 years now. Mapping jump to B instead of Y was a big mistake.

I can not, for the life of me, understand how you do not like that button mapping? Hold Y to run and you can just relax your thumb over B for when you need to jump. It's perfect.

Tricoloryoshi

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Did anyone notice the names of the three Club Nintendo members who gave Mario's Picross a review?

John, john and Jonathan

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

RR529

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

The day Super Mario World becomes a download reward is the day I bump my head against the wall for being careless with my coins :l

Then you will thank yourself that you are missing out on a broken control version instead of the superior GBA one.

When I use the classic controller it's still busted. Thanks to them I have been stuck at Choco island 6-1 for 4 years now. Mapping jump to B instead of Y was a big mistake.

I can not, for the life of me, understand how you do not like that button mapping? Hold Y to run and you can just relax your thumb over B for when you need to jump. It's perfect.

I'll have to agree with Retro. I've been on the internet for a long time now, & that's the most baffling complaint about anything I've ever heard.

This is the first time I've ever heard of such an "issue" with SMW (SNES), and surely it wouldn't be regarded as one of the best Mario games of all time, if said "issue" was so confusing & game breaking.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Happy_Mask

Lol, @RR529 You don't go around the Internet too often do you? . People complain about much much more trivial matters, and this is a slightly valid complaint, as the classic controller is kinda awkward. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheDreamingHawk

RR529 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

I'll have to agree with Retro. I've been on the internet for a long time now, & that's the most baffling complaint about anything I've ever heard.

This is the first time I've ever heard of such an "issue" with SMW (SNES), and surely it wouldn't be regarded as one of the best Mario games of all time, if said "issue" was so confusing & game breaking.

Hem hem... I made it to Choco island with walking and running slowly just fine.. It's not running and jumping that's the problem... IT'S RUNNING AND SPIN JUMPING. My god, I always crash into a rhino whenever I try to force my thumb into that position. That's why the GBA port is WAY better as the Spin jump is mapped to the R button (I think? Been a while since I played it, but it was either B or R) and I can do it with better focus. I would personally have mapped the Spin jump button to the Y button and map the jump button to the A button for SNES, or better yet, why not use the SHOULDER BUTTONS?

Edited on by TheDreamingHawk

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

GamecubeMan

Meh the GCN controller is favorite controller of all time so I'll find a way around it.
I'm in the mood for an RPG but I doubt I'll get my RPG fix from Club Nintendo :l

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Jgam

is Art style : Rotozoa worth it??? never heard of this one before

I have never advocated war except as a means of peace.Ulysses S. Grant3ds Friend Code 1547-5736-6567 Jgam
Got:RE:Revelations
DOA:Dimensions
Kid Icarus Uprising
Super Street Figther 4 3d Edition
Mario Kart 7
RE: The Mercenaries

GamecubeMan

I know for sure when the original Paper Mario is a Reward Im am gonna beg one of you guys to get it for me -.-

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Tasuki

sigh Nothing for me this time around. Hopefully the 3DS one will be better.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

rayword45

I seriously want some more DSiWare. I wanna stock up on some more Art Style games, along with other games catching my interest.

Seeing how they offered Starship Defense, I think they should offer the rest of the Q-Games DSiWare offerings, Trajectile and X-Scape (3DS SEQUEL PLEASE)

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Lunapplebloom

Just to say that Club Nintendo has a new competition for those in the US. It's for a the complete core set of Kid Icarus Uprising AR cards. All you have to do is purchase the game and make sure that you tick the box for the competition in the survey that you take. If you already have it and did the survey, it should show up in your to do list.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

HaastMK7

there was a epic

Mario & Luigi hat
Super smash brawl (Bros) 64
some 3D classic downloads
cases
Wii Remotes
and a lot more...

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

Nardar

The 400 AR cards is for US cause I just entered for a chance to win. You have to register Uprising. The only thing is I don't know about the people who already have registered it. This ends the same time as the Donkey Kong code. (1/6/13).

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Lunapplebloom

Nardar wrote:

The 400 AR cards is for US cause I just entered for a chance to win. You have to register Uprising. The only thing is I don't know about the people who already have registered it. This ends the same time as the Donkey Kong code. (1/6/13).

That's what my problem is. It said though that if you already registered it that there should be a thing in your to do list. Nothing has showed up yet to be able to do it though, so I guess I'll wait for a bit and see what happens.

And here is the excerpt that explains it.

*If you purchased Kid Icarus™: Uprising before 11/12, sign into your Club Nintendo account and complete the Sweepstakes item in your to-do list to enter.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

WingedFish wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@soccer686 Is that EU only?

Actually, I think it's US/Canada only. Because I was able to enter it. It's really quite easy too, you just check the box. No survey or anything!

It's not under my to-do! Well I'll just have to email Nintendo, there's been a problem with this kind of stuff before now :/

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Snagrio

3Dash wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@soccer686 Is that EU only?

Actually, I think it's US/Canada only. Because I was able to enter it. It's really quite easy too, you just check the box. No survey or anything!

It's not under my to-do! Well I'll just have to email Nintendo, there's been a problem with this kind of stuff before now :/

Well like others have already said, have you bought and registered Uprising?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TheDreamingHawk

Will Art style: Rotzota's DL code work on wii U? If not, I'll be using the coins from my basic set to get it as my FINAL wii download before transfer.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.