Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 5,312

Gustoff

@Temptress
What games do you have for 3DS? Any online games like MK7 or Resident Evil Mercs or Revelations?

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

RupeeClock

Oh my, this is interesting.
My Nintendo of UK RSS feed is displaying this headline

Nintendo of Europe website will temporarily shut down tonight
Website and Club Nintendo not accessible tonight and tomorrow morning, Stars Catalogue unavailable for 2 weeks

The site currently isn't accessible to read the actual message though.

Coupled along with the fact that the eShop will be down for Tuesday...
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/11/nintendo_download_sh...

...Could this be a sign of big things to come for Nintendo of Europe?
Will downloadable games finally be redeemable through Club Nintendo?

This may very likely tie in with that Wii U Deluxe perk of earning back on download purchases.

RupeeClock

RR529

Already have Mario's Picross from the first time they offered it. Surprisingly, I find it to be one of the best VC games released so far. If you still don't have it, & skip out on it this time, you're making a big mistake, IMO.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

iphys

Zach777 wrote:

Mario's Picross is the newest edition for all you Club Ninty fans out there. Nintendo is REALLY trying to get copies of that out, aren't they?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this was already a Club Nintendo reward twice(?) and on sale here in the U.S. for NSMBU2's month of Mario for 1.00 less than the sale price. Snap, yo.... snap.

I think this is only the second time as a CN freebie but it was on sale twice: once for the summer sales and then again for the month of Mario, so I can't imagine there are many people left that would consider this game that don't already have it. Ugh, the recycling trend continues.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

CerealKiller528

So when exactly will the Platinum/Gold prizes be shipped? It's been quite a while.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

HeroOfCybertron

When do I find out if I won (or didn't win) those round Kirby playing cards for registering the Kirby Collection?

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

TheDreamingHawk

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

The day Super Mario World becomes a download reward is the day I bump my head against the wall for being careless with my coins :l

Then you will thank yourself that you are missing out on a broken control version instead of the superior GBA one.

Not if he's using literally any other control that isn't a GameCube controller.

When I use the classic controller it's still busted. Thanks to them I have been stuck at Choco island 6-1 for 4 years now. Mapping jump to B instead of Y was a big mistake.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

RevolverLink

Mario's Picross is great.

It's just too bad I downloaded it the last time CN offered it.

Avatar - Mumen Rider (One Punch Man)
Currently Playing - Final Fantasy IX
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

RR529

I've finally gotten over 100 coins again, so I can finally look forward to future 3DS download rewards again (providing it's not a 150 coin reward ).

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Tasuki

Anyone know when the next game for the CN reward will be? I already have the two games offered now and usually they have a date saying how long they will have each game available, but for some reason they dont this time around.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ecto-1

Tasuki wrote:

Anyone know when the next game for the CN reward will be? I already have the two games offered now and usually they have a date saying how long they will have each game available, but for some reason they dont this time around.

They still have the dates on the rewards page. Punch Out expired yesterday, so we should see a new one for Wii up in the next few hours.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Tasuki

Ecto-1 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

They still have the dates on the rewards page. Punch Out expired yesterday, so we should see a new one for Wii up in the next few hours.

Cool hoping that maybe it might be MK 64. That would be freakin sweet.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Nestalgic

Rotozoa for 100 coins is a steal. Well worth it.

It's annoying that the Wii keeps getting solid titles and the 3DS gets overpriced rehashes from the previous month.

Missing my NES games...

Nardar

Everyone it is Art Style: Rotozoa.

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Nestalgic

GamecubeMan wrote:

Man, I already have Mario Pictocross!

Everybody does. It's been up there or on sale on 4 separate occasions.

Missing my NES games...

Hokori

Just got Rotozoa, I've been wanting this for awhile but was going to wait for WiiU to get it, but never mind, I just hope to play it more since I hardly touch SMK and Pilotwings

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

iphys

Rotozoa is probably my least favourite Art Style game. It's not bad, but I found the controls frustrating to the point that I never bothered trying to complete it. It's probably a better use of 100 coins than some of the offerings have been though.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Sorry, this topic has been locked.