Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 5,198

Temptress

Onikato wrote:

@Temptress Better buy those nintendo games for the CN codes and stock those points up miss, I don't think most people are willing to give away their codes that easily... but it never hurts to ask I guess. Well, if you're that desperate, I sometimes Give away free games, you just have to come at the right time and the right place. Wait, you're talking about the $20 eshop cards aren't you?

Ah i already have some points but pro putt domo isnt entertaining me enough lol. Im talking about anything i can get my hands on xD

3DS Friend Code! 2922-0078-8318

KarrotMan

Anywho, I don't think begging is tolerated here, so I suggest your best option is to buy some $20 eshop cards. I doubt the next 3DSware game to be offered in CN will be high profile anyways. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Temptress

Onikato wrote:

Anywho, I don't think begging is tolerated here, so I suggest your best option is to buy some $20 eshop cards. I doubt the next 3DSware game to be offered in CN will be high profile anyways. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Its not begging if i have codes to trade too though! So thanks for the input.

3DS Friend Code! 2922-0078-8318

Nestalgic

Anyone having any issues filling out surveys? Mine keep telling me the survey is closed even though they are brand new and the expiration is in Feb...

Missing my NES games...

Zach777

Mario's Picross is the newest edition for all you Club Ninty fans out there. Nintendo is REALLY trying to get copies of that out, aren't they?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this was already a Club Nintendo reward twice(?) and on sale here in the U.S. for NSMBU2's month of Mario for 1.00 less than the sale price. Snap, yo.... snap.

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

bezerker99

Zach777 wrote:

Mario's Picross is the newest edition for all you Club Ninty fans out there. Nintendo is REALLY trying to get copies of that out, aren't they?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this was already a Club Nintendo reward twice(?) and on sale here in the U.S. for NSMBU2's month of Mario for 1.00 less than the sale price. Snap, yo.... snap.

It's a great game and every 3DS owner should have it. But yeah, Nintendo is going a bit overboard here imo.

Zach777

It IS a great game... but..... the better reward would be Picross 3D that NinJap got earlier this year.

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

Pokefanmum82

not again. i already have that game the last time they had it up or was when it was on sale lol can't remember but i know i have it

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Hokori

I hope Mario's picross is a hint to the CN exclusive one or Picross e is coming soon, think about it, art academy 1st semester before New Art academy, fluidity before sequel announced, so maybe we'll get our Picross e, e2, and CN Picross soon

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Barbiegurl777

Yeah I know I also got mario picross as a club nintendo game month's ago as well. They could give some N64 or super nintendo games as club nintendo reward for the wii. Already got super punch out on wii just haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

Gustoff

@Temptress
Will add you. Add me back.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

Gustoff

@Temptress
What games do you have for 3DS? Any online games like MK7 or Resident Evil Mercs or Revelations?

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

RupeeClock

Oh my, this is interesting.
My Nintendo of UK RSS feed is displaying this headline

Nintendo of Europe website will temporarily shut down tonight
Website and Club Nintendo not accessible tonight and tomorrow morning, Stars Catalogue unavailable for 2 weeks

The site currently isn't accessible to read the actual message though.

Coupled along with the fact that the eShop will be down for Tuesday...
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/11/nintendo_download_sh...

...Could this be a sign of big things to come for Nintendo of Europe?
Will downloadable games finally be redeemable through Club Nintendo?

This may very likely tie in with that Wii U Deluxe perk of earning back on download purchases.

RupeeClock

RR529

Already have Mario's Picross from the first time they offered it. Surprisingly, I find it to be one of the best VC games released so far. If you still don't have it, & skip out on it this time, you're making a big mistake, IMO.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

iphys

Zach777 wrote:

I think this is only the second time as a CN freebie but it was on sale twice: once for the summer sales and then again for the month of Mario, so I can't imagine there are many people left that would consider this game that don't already have it. Ugh, the recycling trend continues.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

CerealKiller528

So when exactly will the Platinum/Gold prizes be shipped? It's been quite a while.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

Undead_terror

CerealKiller528 wrote:

So when exactly will the Platinum/Gold prizes be shipped? It's been quite a while.

If not this month then next month, for me it always came out in november.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

HeroOfCybertron

When do I find out if I won (or didn't win) those round Kirby playing cards for registering the Kirby Collection?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.