Posts 401 to 420 of 678

y2josh

Maybe the IPAD has turned pixelman against gaming jk

y2josh

WhiteLayer

Was just gonna ask the same thing

My Backloggery
♫ Her name is Leia. She's not a princess. ♫
I have never started a thread on NL. Maybe I'm scared of dragons and chickens.
The best game music covers: torzelan.com

Twitter:

retired_account

Sorry, my theme experienced a flux in the history and had to thread its way through the labyrinth of time. Or something.

It's back now.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Pastry

Nobody has gone to my Backloggery ever since I reduced my Now Playing list from 140 to 5.

You should at least pop in there to see the Weegee cameo. I think it is in my signature...
|
|
/

theblackdragon

pixelman wrote:

Sorry, my theme experienced a flux in the history and had to thread its way through the labyrinth of time. Or something.

It's back now.

haha, i was wondering if you were attempting to impersonate CV with the blacked-out theme, but i figured it was a ridiculous suggestion and didn't bother mentioning it :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Pastry

Big A2 wrote:

Also, PS3 and 360 owners, if you like your Backloggery status as it is, don't buy the SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis Collection! It adds 50 unfinished games! SEEEEEGAAAA. Seriously though, it's great. Buy it and spend the next few years trying to beat all the games so your Backloggery can be back in balance.

Hey, I only bought the collection for Shining Force and Shining in the Darkness so I only put those games in mah Loggery.

Also, my Backloggery is already trashed, I've only beaten like 1/5th of my games.

Big_A2

About the Sega Collection - I've since decided that it's not as great as I initially thought, mainly becaue if sound issues. Compare any game’s music to it’s actually Genesis counterpart and you’ll see what I mean, still for less than $30, it’s a steal.

Aaaand I pretty much failed the Backlag challenge, unless I can beat 5 games before next month.

WhiteLayer

Also about the Sega Collection - if you're not interested in a particular game on there, you can always null it.

And I'm failing the challenge too, only finished 5 so far with 2 ½ days left, but I'm pretty okay with that, it was still fun _

My Backloggery

Twitter:

Sneaker13

I have 8/10. Might be possible.

BTW. I'm thinking of starting a similair challenge, but with only Retro games that are allowed and eligible. I have way to many retro games that are still unfinished because of all the new games.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

retired_account

I think I beat like 2 games. Me and my 25 hour RPGs. >_>

retired_account

CanisWolfred

pie4prez wrote:

Big+A2 wrote:

Also, PS3 and 360 owners, if you like your Backloggery status as it is, don't buy the SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis Collection! It adds 50 unfinished games! SEEEEEGAAAA. Seriously though, it's great. Buy it and spend the next few years trying to beat all the games so your Backloggery can be back in balance.

Hey, I only bought the collection for Shining Force and Shining in the Darkness so I only put those games in mah Loggery.

That's kinda like what I did. There were only two games in the collections I wanted to play, so those were the only ones I added to my BL.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

WhiteLayer

Sneaker13 wrote:

BTW. I'm thinking of starting a similair challenge, but with only Retro games that are allowed and eligible. I have way to many retro games that are still unfinished because of all the new games.

Haha, that'd be interesting, considering how differently people here define "retro" XD

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/retro/what_does_retro_mean...

My Backloggery

Twitter:

Lotice-Paladin

Sneaker13 wrote:

I have 8/10. Might be possible.

Do eet.

Seriously though, sounds like a plan of the century (or past century if ya know what I mean?)

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

Objection

Man i can't wait for th ebackloggery update, if/when that is finally done.

Also, if you haven't already joined and have an interest, I'm doing a competition right now on beating games now through June 1st. For full rules and to join, go to my backloggery, linked in my signature.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Sneaker13

WhiteLayer wrote:

Sneaker13 wrote:

Haha, that'd be interesting, considering how differently people here define "retro" XD

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/retro/what_does_retro_mean...

Hmm, that would be a problem. Maybe naming it the "Last Generations Challenge". But even that would cause problems. Because the 3DS would effectively make the DS Last Generation. Maybe just naming it the "Before 2005 Challenge" (start of seventh generation). Because that would also include older PC games.

It's really a difficult one. Need to really think this through.

Edited on by Sneaker13

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Fuzzy

Sneaker13 wrote:

I was planning on doing that next month. My plan was to try and beat my VC games, as I've got a few unfinished. Plus I was planning on buying a couple more too.
Having a real craving for VC games lately. They are so much fun. Well, except for the ones that aren't.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

WhiteLayer

Sneaker13 wrote:

Hmm, that would be a problem. Maybe naming it the "Last Generations Challenge". But even that would cause problems. Because the 3DS would effectively make the DS Last Generation. Maybe just naming it the "Before 2005 Challenge" (start of seventh generation). Because that would also include older PC games.

It's really a difficult one. Need to really think this through.

I think probably all you need to do is pick a definition that works for you and lots of people will probably wanna do it too. It's just that calling it "retro" might cause some confusion. The challenge itself sounds pretty great.

Fuzzy wrote:

Having a real craving for VC games lately. They are so much fun. Well, except for the ones that aren't.

Agree completely! I have a long list of VC games that I want to get and it would be fun if there was a challenge for them.

My Backloggery

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.