General Discussion Forum

Topic: Backloggery Thread!

Showing 401 to 420 of 669

AuthorMessage

MR_SUPREME69

401. Posted:

Hey everyone!! Add me on my backloggery, I love talking about games with people. I also have a new zelda theme for the games 25th birthday!!!

Spartans never die? If only that were true."-Dr. Catherine Halsey
My Backloggery ADD ME :DDD
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=mr_supreme69

AuthorMessage

y2josh

402. Posted:

It's my backloggiversary, I chose a good day to visit my page.

y2josh

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

403. Posted:

y2josh wrote:

It's my backloggiversary, I chose a good day to visit my page.

Haha I did the same thing. Went on my page one random day and saw a shiny golden ring under my avatar. I was like "what's that?"

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Roopa132

404. Posted:

What happened to pixelman's backloggery D:

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

405. Posted:

@roops: weird. idk why he went dark all of a sudden -- i'd just checked his BL out the other day for some reason (i think someone'd mentioned his avatar or banner in comments elsewhere and i wanted to see it for myself) and it was normal, so this is something pretty recent, haha.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

y2josh

406. Posted:

Maybe the IPAD has turned pixelman against gaming :O :) jk

y2josh

AuthorMessage

WhiteLayer

407. Posted:

Was just gonna ask the same thing :o

My Backloggery
♫ Her name is Leia. She's not a princess. ♫
I have never started a thread on NL. Maybe I'm scared of dragons and chickens.
The best game music covers: torzelan.com

Twitter: darknessdescend

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

408. Posted:

New theme peeps http://backloggery.com/xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

409. Posted:

I have a backloggery. Yaay me!

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

pixelman

410. Posted:

Sorry, my theme experienced a flux in the history and had to thread its way through the labyrinth of time. Or something.

It's back now.

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Pastry

411. Posted:

Nobody has gone to my Backloggery ever since I reduced my Now Playing list from 140 to 5.

You should at least pop in there to see the Weegee cameo. I think it is in my signature...
|
|
/

Here is My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

412. Posted:

3rd Generation Theme up

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

413. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

Sorry, my theme experienced a flux in the history and had to thread its way through the labyrinth of time. Or something.

It's back now.

haha, i was wondering if you were attempting to impersonate CV with the blacked-out theme, but i figured it was a ridiculous suggestion and didn't bother mentioning it :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Pastry

414. Posted:

Big A2 wrote:

Also, PS3 and 360 owners, if you like your Backloggery status as it is, don't buy the SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis Collection! It adds 50 unfinished games! SEEEEEGAAAA. Seriously though, it's great. Buy it and spend the next few years trying to beat all the games so your Backloggery can be back in balance.

Hey, I only bought the collection for Shining Force and Shining in the Darkness so I only put those games in mah Loggery.

Also, my Backloggery is already trashed, I've only beaten like 1/5th of my games.

Here is My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Big_A2

415. Posted:

About the Sega Collection - I've since decided that it's not as great as I initially thought, mainly becaue if sound issues. Compare any game’s music to it’s actually Genesis counterpart and you’ll see what I mean, still for less than $30, it’s a steal.

Aaaand I pretty much failed the Backlag challenge, unless I can beat 5 games before next month.

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

WhiteLayer

416. Posted:

Also about the Sega Collection - if you're not interested in a particular game on there, you can always null it.

And I'm failing the challenge too, only finished 5 so far with 2 ½ days left, but I'm pretty okay with that, it was still fun _

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Sneaker13

417. Posted:

I have 8/10. Might be possible.

BTW. I'm thinking of starting a similair challenge, but with only Retro games that are allowed and eligible. I have way to many retro games that are still unfinished because of all the new games.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

http://www.backloggery.com/sneaker

AuthorMessage

pixelman

418. Posted:

I think I beat like 2 games. Me and my 25 hour RPGs. >_>

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

419. Posted:

pie4prez wrote:

Big+A2 wrote:

Also, PS3 and 360 owners, if you like your Backloggery status as it is, don't buy the SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis Collection! It adds 50 unfinished games! SEEEEEGAAAA. Seriously though, it's great. Buy it and spend the next few years trying to beat all the games so your Backloggery can be back in balance.

Hey, I only bought the collection for Shining Force and Shining in the Darkness so I only put those games in mah Loggery.

That's kinda like what I did. There were only two games in the collections I wanted to play, so those were the only ones I added to my BL.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WhiteLayer

420. Posted:

Sneaker13 wrote:

BTW. I'm thinking of starting a similair challenge, but with only Retro games that are allowed and eligible. I have way to many retro games that are still unfinished because of all the new games.

Haha, that'd be interesting, considering how differently people here define "retro" XD

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/retro/what_does_retro_mean...

My Backloggery