General Discussion Forum

Topic: Backloggery Thread!

Showing 661 to 663 of 663

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

661. Posted:

so I made backloggery about 8 days ago! I'm liking it so far!

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

662. Posted:

Welp, it's down.

My rotation of games to play right now: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sonic Classic Collection).

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

PekoponTAS

663. Posted:

I've made a Backloggery Account! After a severe purging of my video game collection, I left myself with only a DSi, and a DSiXL. Thus the only thing I have in my collection is DSiWare games. DSiWare is actually really great once you get into it, and I've got a bit of work to do in order to get myself caught up. Feel free to add me to the Multitap, and I'll add you back. : )

My account name is "TimeBomb". I tried to make my page theme as easy on the eyes as possible, as a lot of people on Backloggery have really bright, eye straining themes. O_o

My Banner is a snapshot from the DSiWare game called "Abyss" in where they misspell "Speed Run" as "SPEEP RUN" in giant flashing letters on the bottom screen. http://backloggery.com/games.php?user=timebomb

Edited on by PekoponTAS

No matter what the game is, try your best to find enjoyment in it for whatever reason. Sometimes a bad game just needs a bit of a shot to the arm with the imagination of a goofball :).

3DS Friend Code: 4012-3200-6906