Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 621 to 640 of 874

OptometristLime

theblackdragon wrote:

@OptometristLime: Done, but i had to remove the underscore because it was one letter too long that way :3

Hey, cool! You made my day with that.

I wasn't sure if you would actually change it, but it was fun to login and see that my name was different.
Of course you perform your duties with aplomb; I never really doubted you.
A thank you is in order, so thanks!

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

TsunamiSensei

How many people have been banned from NL?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Kyloctopus

Of all the Nintendo games announced for E3, which do you think is more likely to wow you.
Games that will/likely to be at E3: 3D Mario, Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros. Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD, A Link to the Past 2, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Yarn Yoshi, Wii Party U, Fit U, Pikmin 3, Pokemon Rumble U, New Super Luigi U, X, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, Yoshi's Island 2, Mario Party 3D, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Pokemon X/Y, Mario Golf World Tour, Retro Studios' Project.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

ogo79

i still need to know why earthbound hates us

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Crazybrain1

How do you keep track with all these questions?!

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Jaz007

Do you get angry with a staff member for a bit when they post an article that touches on controversial subject matter and you know that it will be a pain to moderate?

Jaz007

LzWinky

Jaz007 wrote:

Do you get angry with a staff member for a bit when they post an article that touches on controversial subject matter and you know that it will be a pain to moderate?

She probably gets angrier at the users who post controversial comments.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jaz007

Will you grant @LJM complete immunity from LZ's mod powers? (The fact that he said he is leaving is irrelevant.)

Jaz007

MrsPickles

For what reasons would someone get banned? You don't ban people just for being losers right? If that's true, I better hide.

MrsPickles

LzWinky

MrsPickles wrote:

For what reasons would someone get banned? You don't ban people just for being losers right? If that's true, I better hide.

Users get banned for repeated or extreme offenses against the community rules

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FriedSquid

Hey tbd, just out of curiosity, if one were to have taken the banhammer and played around with it, just for a little bit, but then accidentally dropped it in the ocean and couldn't get it back, what would happen to that person? Again, just curious.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

MMorales

so this died down a lot but i used to like reading this. (long time lurker, big fan of the reviews on this site).

anyway i always had a question. who are 3-5 of the people that you think are the funniest on this site. not your favorite or anything, just whose posts make you laugh the most? i have my favorites from lurking but im interested in your opinion.

recovering lurker

Jaz007

Have you made any vacation plans with all the new mods around?

Jaz007

Happy_Mask

How happy are you that Jumpy is back?

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Jaz007

Favorite thread?

Jaz007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.