Forums

Topic: Are you male or female?

Posts 301 to 320 of 331

LzWinky

Machu wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

hmmmm,,,I'm still a guy!!! Or am I? Duh duh DUHH!!!!

You sound confused. Post a snap and we'll let you know.

turns off computer in case it takes me seriously

You REALLY want to look at a picture of me?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

@lz2009: No offence, but no thanks! I'll leave that one for you to figure out. 0_o

Rawr!

wanderlustwarrior

@bram070: The combination of your username and icon now make me associate dracula with Roberto.

@theblackdragon: there should be a corollary allowing alt-lifestyle people to go straight for Bridget.

Still male. I can honestly say I'm rather attached to my penis. (I hope no one's made that joke)

I use the same username on TVTropes and youtube. look me up!

My virginity is one thing, but I can't let the pedophiles have my Wii FriendCode®

tripunktoj

Male

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

Omega

I remember a quote from somewhere: Welcome to the Internet, where every man is a man, every woman is a man, and every 12-year-old girl is an FBI agent...

Ωɱɛɡɑ

Stuffgamer1

@SuperSonic1990 post #324: I blew a friend's mind by pointing that out a couple months ago. Considering I've spent less time playing Chrono Trigger than he has, and I had to have an internet article point it out to me, I'm surprised he didn't already know.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

SMEXIZELDAMAN

im ...Tingle...im an alien i think..

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

chibifluffs

I has bwoobz does that count as being a female? Lol am I even allowed to say bwoobz?!

Woot woot imma gamer furry

Knux

Due to the fact that GabeGreen's topic is random, I'm remaking this topic unrandom. My Are you male or female? topic has returned!

Knux

SMEXIZELDAMAN

i'm........uhh hmm tough one...since i am Tingle i annot answer that question, but as me i am a MALE!

God loves you

Outrunner

MAYYAAAAL!

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

whats the point of this topic if we all know there are like 4 females on this site and the rest are males? any point? Basically the topic is are you a Female?

God loves you

Cferell

im a boy but im a metalic rose ds lite

Fred Fred Burger

vakama94

male

Wii/Wii speak code: 3806-0294-4056-8996
Onslaught:4340-0271-1699
Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620
Brawl: 0001-3122-8906
Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146
Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803
Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784
Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322
if yo...

bro2dragons

man last i checked. but i agre with tingle up there... pretty pointless thread.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

iSonic

Female. One of those "four" on this site.

iSonic

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.