General Discussion Forum

Topic: Are you male or female?

Showing 301 to 320 of 363

AuthorMessage

Terra

301. Posted:

Original topic: Male still but I'm having doubts over my manliness.

Random: The End is Nigh, apparently. Some drunk guy at the pub said so, so I'm inclined to believe him

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Knux

302. Posted:

Wow, this topic is still going? My topics are popular! :D

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Noire

303. Posted:

Is this thread still going? Really? Cool, I like random. This is random. I like!

As for the gender...I spend most of my time playing video games, and most of the time I'm playing video games I'm playing as a female. So see fit to call me whatever you like.

Also, RANDOM ENGLISH LETTER ATTACK! OWIENIOWENPOIWEPGOWEPONASIBIOAUBFIUOINFOQINEOIFN!
Chicken zombies with chainsaw/pizza cannons. French ninja monkeys with Zabuza swords that cut rice paper! Ice cream and hot sauce! Brains, brains, brains, brains...Why are girls with green hair hot? Rydia, Palutena, Vanessa, and their names end with a. Laser beam eyes and trippy backgrounds and giant mechas and RICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD! YOU'RE ALL ROAST CHICKEN. Also, Bridget's a man. Bishounens, moeblobs, and washtubs? Hmm...washtubs. I was about to say "Ahh! This is going to be fun!" Professor, what's a philanderer? Is it some kind of sandwich? And can you make boy bombs?

I love random. :D

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

J-Man

304. Posted:

It's written on my name. Can anyone guess?

Edited on by J-Man

J-Man

AuthorMessage

wanderlustwarrior

305. Posted:

You're the rare gender known as the J-. Thats it, right?

EDIT: @PhoenixSage: can the Zabuza swords be beat? Also, I once saw a thread where males were supposed to ask which game character they'd go gay for. Suprisingly, it was about a dozen posts before someone noticed no one said Bridget...

Edited on by wanderlustwarrior

I use the same username on TVTropes and youtube. look me up!

My virginity is one thing, but I can't let the pedophiles have my Wii FriendCode®

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

306. Posted:

Female! :D

EDIT: Im not female, but I was guessing J-Man was. Srry 4 any confusion I may have caused.

Edited on by Bassman_Q

Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening

3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

307. Posted:

I'm a hedgeman. We don't have genders. :)

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

308. Posted:

@ SonicMaster
Does that mean ur both? :P

Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening

3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

J-Man

309. Posted:

wanderlustwarrior wrote:

You're the rare gender known as the J-. Thats it, right?

EDIT: @PhoenixSage: can the Zabuza swords be beat? Also, I once saw a thread where males were supposed to ask which game character they'd go gay for. Suprisingly, it was about a dozen posts before someone noticed no one said Bridget...

Hahahahahahaha. Who posted that thread?

J-Man

AuthorMessage

Rensch

310. Posted:

male

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

wanderlustwarrior

311. Posted:

I think it might have been from the /b/owels of the internet, but I can't remember

My virginity is one thing, but I can't let the pedophiles have my Wii FriendCode®

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

312. Posted:

@wanderlustwarrior: if it brought up Bridget, that's probably where it was. if a thread like that had been here, i would've seen it. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Noire

313. Posted:

wanderlustwarrior wrote:

can the Zabuza swords be beat?

No. No they cannot. They are only matched by a Chuck Norris roundhouse and the FALCON PAUNCH!!! With those three weapons under your command, no one would be able to stop you.

wanderlustwarrior wrote:

Also, I once saw a thread where males were supposed to ask which game character they'd go gay for. Suprisingly, it was about a dozen posts before someone noticed no one said Bridget...

That's really odd. I woulda said Bridget right off the b-I mean, ummm...ummm... just forget I even said.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

Smashbro99

314. Posted:

Theres a "Bro" in my name for a reason.

I Have Spoken.
Other people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose whatsoever, but are amusing as crap to see fall down stairs.

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

315. Posted:

Who the heck is this "Bridget?" Or do I even want to know? :P

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

wanderlustwarrior

316. Posted:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DroppedABridgetOnHim (the character in the image)

Theres a description on the page Wholesome Crossdresser: The original story was that Bridget is part of a set of identical twins, which in his village were considered bad luck, and was sent to be a nun, therefore his whole story path is him wanting to prove he wasn't a bad omen or anybody. His creator admits that making him a boy was, in the spirit of other characters in the game, to simply make him more interesting.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

317. Posted:

@Stuffgamer1:
Untitled
to add to wanderlustwarrior's info, common internets lore holds that 'everyone is gay for Bridget', thus the connection to a thread involving 'characters [you'd] go gay for'. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

RabidPikachu

318. Posted:

AnneMarie wrote:

Female
I love my cyborg

@ RabidPikachu: You don't have to be lonely anymore.. :)

Yea!!! I'm not the only chick anymore! Have any of you ever wondered the gender of Ash's pikachu?

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

AuthorMessage

ToadFan

319. Posted:

Male
Oh and i want apple pie!!!!!

ToadFan

AuthorMessage

donth8

320. Posted:

RabidPikachu wrote:

Have any of you ever wondered the gender of Ash's pikachu?

O.o um...no...

Mr. Mew is always watching. (。◕‿‿◕。)