Showing 1 to 20 of 363
1. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 18:43 BST
I'm curious how many males and how many females are on Nintendo Life? I'm male, so that counts as 1 male so far.
Edited on Thu 17th September, 2009 @ 14:44 by Knux
email@example.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
2. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 18:44 BST
3. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 18:44 BST
Hang on let me check..........Male =].
XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins
Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins
4. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 18:46 BST
As usual, too many hotdogs and not enough buns.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
5. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 18:47 BST
Yep I'm guessing it's going to be a Sausage fest.
6. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 18:48 BST
I see what you did there.
Edited on Sat 30th May, 2009 @ 18:54 by Objection
[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube
7. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 18:54 BST
Another Male here.
8. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 19:07 BST
You shouldn't have done that.
9. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 19:14 BST
I'm a female. a girl. and a nerd. But mostly female.
3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328
10. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 19:14 BST
Your real question: Any ladies in this place?
Results thus far not at all surprising.
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread
11. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 19:15 BST
I'm a girl!!! And it's lonely!!!
12. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 19:23 BST
I'm a male.
Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318
13. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 19:24 BST
Hey!!! I'm a girl. You might think just because I'm a girl on a gaming site that I'm probably ugly. To be completely honest I don't look like a gamer. I look more like one of those girls whom everyone likes, but unfortunately because I'm a nerd at heart only other nerds talk to me...
14. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 19:26 BST
Wait, what's your gender again, Pikachu? I forgot.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
15. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 19:27 BST
@Adam: lol oh & I'm Male
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
16. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 19:28 BST
Alright, we get it. You're a girl. Don't need to repeat it over and over.
Anyway, what a pointless thread.
Mario Forever! (free nipple suit and gratuitous butt-shots included)PSN: MisterMumbles82
17. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 19:29 BST
So only one girl so far? I'm male.
PSN ID : MrPink78
18. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 19:30 BST
I'm expecting RabidPikachu to post an unscrupulous link that reads "come see me on cam lol" within the next few minutes.
19. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 19:30 BST
Wellz you can read my last 3 postings. BTW if you wanna know what I look like I have brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, and right now I'm wearing a size medium in kids Mario shirt and jeans. I have a myspace profile under the name Holly, but my hair appears blonde in that picture.
20. Posted: Sat 30th May 2009 19:30 BST
Says the robot.