Forums

Topic: Are you male or female?

Posts 281 to 300 of 331

Rensch

male

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

wanderlustwarrior

I think it might have been from the /b/owels of the internet, but I can't remember

I use the same username on TVTropes and youtube. look me up!

My virginity is one thing, but I can't let the pedophiles have my Wii FriendCode®

Noire

wanderlustwarrior wrote:

can the Zabuza swords be beat?

No. No they cannot. They are only matched by a Chuck Norris roundhouse and the FALCON PAUNCH!!! With those three weapons under your command, no one would be able to stop you.

wanderlustwarrior wrote:

Also, I once saw a thread where males were supposed to ask which game character they'd go gay for. Suprisingly, it was about a dozen posts before someone noticed no one said Bridget...

That's really odd. I woulda said Bridget right off the b-I mean, ummm...ummm... just forget I even said.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Smashbro99

Theres a "Bro" in my name for a reason.

I Have Spoken.
Other people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose whatsoever, but are amusing as crap to see fall down stairs.

Stuffgamer1

Who the heck is this "Bridget?" Or do I even want to know?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

wanderlustwarrior

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DroppedABridgetOnHim (the character in the image)

Theres a description on the page Wholesome Crossdresser: The original story was that Bridget is part of a set of identical twins, which in his village were considered bad luck, and was sent to be a nun, therefore his whole story path is him wanting to prove he wasn't a bad omen or anybody. His creator admits that making him a boy was, in the spirit of other characters in the game, to simply make him more interesting.

I use the same username on TVTropes and youtube. look me up!

My virginity is one thing, but I can't let the pedophiles have my Wii FriendCode®

theblackdragon

@Stuffgamer1:
Untitled
to add to wanderlustwarrior's info, common internets lore holds that 'everyone is gay for Bridget', thus the connection to a thread involving 'characters [you'd] go gay for'. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

RabidPikachu

AnneMarie wrote:

Female
I love my cyborg

@ RabidPikachu: You don't have to be lonely anymore..

Yea!!! I'm not the only chick anymore! Have any of you ever wondered the gender of Ash's pikachu?

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

ToadFan

Male
Oh and i want apple pie!!!!!

ToadFan

bram070

i'm a dude

practise my stabbing!!

Noire

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Knux

JTCPingas09 wrote:

We don't like RickRolls on Nintendolife

Have you guys ever noticed that Robo's Theme from Chrono Trigger sounds JUST like a RickRoll?
[youtube:BXV39ph6ZnM]

Knux

LzWinky

Last time I checked I was a guy. I don't know if that changed or not.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Knux

This topic is the ultimate random topic. No other random topic can conquer it.

Knux

LzWinky

hmmmm,,,I'm still a guy!!! Or am I? Duh duh DUHH!!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

lz2009 wrote:

hmmmm,,,I'm still a guy!!! Or am I? Duh duh DUHH!!!!

You sound confused. Post a snap and we'll let you know.

turns off computer in case it takes me seriously

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.