Showing 321 to 340 of 363
321. Posted: Thu 30th Jul 2009 22:50 BST
i'm a dude
practise my stabbing!!
322. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 16:32 BST
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
323. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 16:33 BST
I'm an Irken, we were test-tube babies
324. Posted: Fri 14th Aug 2009 17:47 BST
We don't like RickRolls on Nintendolife
Have you guys ever noticed that Robo's Theme from Chrono Trigger sounds JUST like a RickRoll? [youtube:BXV39ph6ZnM]
325. Posted: Fri 14th Aug 2009 17:49 BST
Last time I checked I was a guy. I don't know if that changed or not.
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
326. Posted: Fri 14th Aug 2009 21:06 BST
This topic is the ultimate random topic. No other random topic can conquer it.
327. Posted: Fri 14th Aug 2009 21:08 BST
noooo I just got Robo Rolled.
Nintendo Network ID: Donth8
328. Posted: Fri 14th Aug 2009 21:14 BST
hmmmm,,,I'm still a guy!!! Or am I? Duh duh DUHH!!!!
329. Posted: Sat 15th Aug 2009 03:39 BST
You sound confused. Post a snap and we'll let you know.
turns off computer in case it takes me seriously
330. Posted: Sat 15th Aug 2009 03:41 BST
lz2009 wrote:hmmmm,,,I'm still a guy!!! Or am I? Duh duh DUHH!!!!You sound confused. Post a snap and we'll let you know.turns off computer in case it takes me seriously
You REALLY want to look at a picture of me?
331. Posted: Sun 16th Aug 2009 00:43 BST
@lz2009: No offence, but no thanks! I'll leave that one for you to figure out. 0_o
332. Posted: Tue 18th Aug 2009 06:23 BST
@bram070: The combination of your username and icon now make me associate dracula with Roberto.
@theblackdragon: there should be a corollary allowing alt-lifestyle people to go straight for Bridget.
Still male. I can honestly say I'm rather attached to my penis. (I hope no one's made that joke)
Edited on Tue 18th August, 2009 @ 06:23 by wanderlustwarrior
I use the same username on TVTropes and youtube. look me up!
My virginity is one thing, but I can't let the pedophiles have my Wii FriendCode®
333. Posted: Tue 18th Aug 2009 06:40 BST
Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj | Twitter: tripunktoj
334. Posted: Tue 18th Aug 2009 08:04 BST
I remember a quote from somewhere: Welcome to the Internet, where every man is a man, every woman is a man, and every 12-year-old girl is an FBI agent...
335. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 10:16 BST
@SuperSonic1990 post #324: I blew a friend's mind by pointing that out a couple months ago. Considering I've spent less time playing Chrono Trigger than he has, and I had to have an internet article point it out to me, I'm surprised he didn't already know.
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
336. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 14:00 BST
Male, and well timed random topic what with this story about the african 800m runnerhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/athletics/8212078.stm
Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720
337. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 14:03 BST
im ...Tingle...im an alien i think..
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
338. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 14:08 BST
I feel so sorry for it her. Us human's are really horrible when we wanna be (which is like most of the time).
339. Posted: Fri 21st Aug 2009 08:28 BST
I has bwoobz does that count as being a female? Lol am I even allowed to say bwoobz?!
Woot woot imma gamer furry
340. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 14:46 BST
Due to the fact that GabeGreen's topic is random, I'm remaking this topic unrandom. My Are you male or female? topic has returned!