Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,183

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yeah I don't feel good about this, especially since its Kansas city. Who knows which NE receivers will be the gift that God Brady bestows too. lol i just can't see KC defense stopping Brady very much tonight.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JayArr

Kansas City's defensive coordinator is Romeo Cronnell who coached under Bellicheat for years. He could have his team prepared for him. You just need KC to put some points and hope the TE doesn't get many catches. I'm routing for you and not just cause of those sexy cut abs.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

theblackdragon

all right, it's been a fun week, but Tech101 is back. i left that line in the signature, though — you can remove that on your own if you want, man :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Edward will be missed .

Spoony_Tech

Thank you for everything theblackdragon!!

Ah its good to be back!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

By the way I am going out of town Wednesday and will be back Sunday evening so I will not be able to make changes to rosters this week so sorry if someone is playing against someone else with injured players. I will have like 0 internet access as Me and the family are going to be in a log cabin with no internet.

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

JayArr

Daaaaw, forgot to screencap the beautiful account page of EdwardsBoyToy. >.< Oh, well, his memory will live in my heart forever.

theblackdragon

JayArr wrote:

Daaaaw, forgot to screencap the beautiful account page of EdwardsBoyToy. >.< Oh, well, his memory will live in my heart forever.

Ask and ye shall receive, my friend :3
right-click, open in new tab to see it properly... also, praise be to Google for this bounty

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LordTendoboy

Wait, what happened? EdwardsBoyToy got banned?

EDIT: Oh he just changed his name.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yeah tendoboy Edward was originally Tech101 but lost a bet for a week lol.

JayArr

theblackdragon wrote:

JayArr wrote:

Ask and ye shall receive, my friend :3
right-click, open in new tab to see it properly... also, praise be to Google for this bounty

:BROFORCEHUGPUNCH:

=D =D =D Thank you!

Spoony_Tech

Holy crap Josh's team went off tonight!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

I think defenses figured out how to stop Welker...(Not that I had a chance of winning anyway)

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JayArr

Freaking Turtle Power! Why must you be so Gnarly, Awesome, Rad, and Tubular!!!!? >:[

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Curse you Josh! My kryptonite. I will destroy you in the playoffs!

Spoony_Tech

Its looking more and more like you two will meet first round in the playoffs! Sweet revenge!

MERG said:

y2josh

HAHAHA. That's just how turtle's roll Jay. And that would be a fun first round. I hope it happens >:]

y2josh

TheBaconator

Awesome. Nothing beats playing against the guy in first place in a week you gotta win...

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I'm hoping it happens too Josh! I'm not afraid of you! It just means a sweeter victory once I knock you out of the playoffs and finally have my revenge (lights up a cigar). Ok like I said I'm leaving today and will not be back until Sunday afternoon with no internet access and 20 miles from the nearest town. I may get eaten by a bear so that will kind of mess things up for the FF league if that happens. So wont be making any changes this week to anyones roster. If you want trades or anything I will make sure to check before I leave today at 1pm this afternoon PST and process anything thats there.

Spoony_Tech

Have a good time vay! I expect a full beard and and more in tuned with nature when you get back. Oh and hopefully your not in last place!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.