Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,183

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Tech Edward actually looks very good on you. Have you considered this as a permanent name change? You never know man, the ladies love Twilight and you may just find yourself with a swarm around you. Every woman ripping at your clothing just to get a piece of you.

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

This will probably be my last post of the week LOL! Nicely done Jayarr!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

y2josh

Welcome to Nintendo Life!

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

This week I play my rival Josh who i can never seem to beat. Rodgers is going to have his worst game of the season! Book it! You goin down Josh!

Spoony_Tech

Rodgers could have his worst game of the season and still score 25 points. I feel another challenge coming up. This smell of last week!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

LMAO, that avatar cracks me up. xD You can't get all cowardly and hide for a week man. D: You have to embrace it. Remember the epic "Justin Beiber Fanclub" thread Vay started? It was amazing. At least have some fun with the coment on the avatar/signature above you threads. =P

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

Sounds like a plan Jayarr

MERG said:

ShinRPGGamer

I have to admit making Edward your avatar takes guts. You would have been RIDICULED at our school for doing something like that. On another note, it's a good thing I made the playoffs this week with Drew Brees having a bye week I don't think i'm going to win this week.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

TheBaconator

@Gmls719
I think you got me beat even without your Saints players. Vick has broken ribs to go with him trowing stinkbombs and my only reliable players are Jackson, Jennings, and my kicker.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

fpssoviet

damn i never saw this and wish i could be in this

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

JayArr

Josh sounds scared! O:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

God i have the worst luck. Shonne greene leaves the game early after 1 effing point due to injury. lol im cursed when i play josh.

TheBaconator

The Broncos sure do know how to pull out miracles. That game just proves how bad the Jets really are.

y2josh

My team has slowly fell apart all season. Hope they get healthy for the playoffs.

y2josh

JayArr

3 of my starters were beat up and my dudes came in and beasted. O.O

Looks like Vay is finally gonna get a win on turtle and it came just in time for his playoff push. Also, EdwardsBoyToy is in a tough one. O:

Spoony_Tech

I wouldn't count the turtles out just yet! If it wasn't for my quarterback I would be in deep trouble.

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Josh still has 4 players. Hopefully NE collapses. And hell yeah Locker should play more often. lol two touchdowns, both to Nate Washington. Effing Fitzpatrick though. Two interceptions and no TDs. Blah!

TheBaconator

I love my team. Remember that comments where I said Jennings, and Jackson were my most consistent players? I take that remark back.

Edited on by TheBaconator

JayArr

Points needed for turtle win: 29
Projected points for remaining players: 31

This gunn'a be gud. >:]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.