Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,183

TheBaconator

How come every player I pick off the Waiver Wire is cursed?

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JayArr

I almost tweeted Kevin Smith and to told him to be careful today cause the BallKirby Curse. =P

My team is basically up against the entire Cowboys roster. So I'm hoping for lots of Tony Chokemo and Dolphins time of pissesion.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

TheBaconator

Looks like I'm out of it...Dang had a good week finally, too. If I just played one of my bench players over a player I started I would still have a chance. It does stink having the same record as a person that holds 3 Tight Ends.

Edited on by TheBaconator

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Lmao Titans D keeping me alive once again. Maybe im lucky but I've still been playing them the last few weeks. This is going to be another close one. Once again sweating the Monday night game. Hopefully Colston doesn't score 13.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JayArr

Yeah, that is tiiiiight Vay. Hoping you get this win cause I would feel bad if I knocked you out of the playoffs next week. D: If you win though next week is irrelevant to everyone, cept for seed position. So high amount of drama is riding on Colston tonight. @_@

Also, welcome back bro. Glad to see trip went well.

TheBaconator

Here's my prediction of tonight's game:
NO-42 NYG-0
Player of the Game: M. Colston 200 yards, 3 touchdowns.

Spoony_Tech

The only reason I even have a chance this week is because of Chicago's defense holding the raiders to field goals! I'm also hoping for a tough new York defense tonight. Just keep throwing the ball to Cruz please!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

Quick Question: When I'm knocked out of the playoffs, this week or the next, do I still get to do something, or am I down for the count? Watching football isn't as interesting if I don't have a Fantasy Team...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Week 14 the playoffs begin and nope. That is it. Last two teams get no more play time, although im not sure if it still tracks your score.

TheBaconator

HaHa! Not out yet! With a win for me next week and a loss for Tebow or Hangar18, I'll, most likely, find myself a spot in the playoffs. (I really wish I was playing the Spartans next week...)

Spoony_Tech

I ran into a freaking buzz saw this week.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

y2josh

Doesn't look like me and Hangar18 will have a first round playoff rematch. Maybe in the championship game then, talk about drama

y2josh

JayArr

Do you believe in Holiday miracles!? >.>

I never thought the Giants would get flat out snubbed! Wow, things just got interesting in the final week.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Woohoo Colston didn't get any of that Brees stomping love. Too bad Ball won, otherwise I would have a guaranteed playoff spot, but there is still many a chances right now. Time to end Jay's winning streak.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Lol what the hell is this? The beginning of the second quarter Lynch with 84 yards and 2 TDS! lol you suck Jay. I am loving this from my hawks but effing two TDs already?

TheBaconator

Wow. Dropping Marshawn Lynch was probably the biggest mistake of the season for me, but right now, he's still helping me out.

Spoony_Tech

How ironic!!

Trust me I know since like a third of jayarrs team was mine at one point!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Good god Vince Young has played like crap since taking over for Vick. Hes like close to 10 turnovers since he took over as starter? lol. Go Hawks!

Spoony_Tech

And just think that Brady has to go up against the colts this week and that spells trouble. Maybe he should sit him in fear of injury. LOL.

MERG said:

JayArr

Haha, totally called that in the SmackTalk. xD Marshwan is my boy! [eats some Skittles] Seriously can't believe you dropped him BallKirby. He is a RB that rarely shares snaps and on a team that doesn't have a good QB (something all my RB's have in common).

I still think this week is gonna be close Vay. Cleveland's run defense is awful so Ray Rice could easily match Lynch's. The rest of our positions look pretty closly matched up this wee too. Eecially since, like Tech said, the Patriot might bench Brady at the half cause it will already be over by then. haha.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.