Showing 1 to 20 of 1,184
1. Posted: Mon 16th Aug 2010 19:35 BST
Ok league is up right now and we are recruiting. So far 5 have show interest and two of us have logged into the site. Here is the address for the sitehttp://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/295628 . NlifeDieHards (ID# 295628) Password: Corbie02. Please register so that I know who is planning on playing and please only join if you really think you are going to be active.
More information will be updated on this page as the draft gets closer with rules, scoring and other essential information.
Edited on Sat 4th August, 2012 @ 16:09 by JeanLuc_Vaycard
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
2. Posted: Mon 16th Aug 2010 22:50 BST
No Fantasy Football fans here?
3. Posted: Mon 16th Aug 2010 22:50 BST
I'm in if we can get enough people. Judging by the lack of responses that other NFL threads have I don't know how well this will work.
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
4. Posted: Mon 16th Aug 2010 22:53 BST
Fantasy football fan? YES!!!!! Silly American 'football' ? NAH........
Seriously though, I would but I know sweet FA about it. sorry
Edited on Mon 16th August, 2010 @ 22:56 by OldBoy
What's this bit for again?
5. Posted: Mon 16th Aug 2010 22:56 BST
Vaynard wrote:No Fantasy Football fans here?Fantasy football fan? YES!!!!! Silly American 'football' ? NAH........
I knew someone would jump in with that.
Edited on Mon 16th August, 2010 @ 22:56 by The_Fox
6. Posted: Mon 16th Aug 2010 22:57 BST
I aim to please
7. Posted: Mon 16th Aug 2010 23:07 BST
Would this be on a FF site? Because how the heck would we do a draft and everything on here?
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
8. Posted: Mon 16th Aug 2010 23:21 BST
Yes Kirby. We would use a site like yahoo or ESPN or whatever people prefer. The pickems and survivor pool I would just be doing on here.
9. Posted: Tue 17th Aug 2010 03:58 BST
Guess I am hoping for at least 8 of us. So far 3.
10. Posted: Tue 17th Aug 2010 04:26 BST
Ok, I'm in.
11. Posted: Tue 17th Aug 2010 20:31 BST
12. Posted: Tue 17th Aug 2010 20:32 BST
In for sure.
[insert 25 Cents here to play]
13. Posted: Tue 17th Aug 2010 20:56 BST
Nice were halfway there. If I can just round up about 4 more of us we would be good.
14. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 02:07 BST
Which site would we be using?
Formerly known as the artist Gmls719
1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524
15. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 02:12 BST
So close to the amount we need!
Edited on Wed 18th August, 2010 @ 02:13 by The_Fox
16. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 02:41 BST
Gmls I am up for using whatever. When we get the people we need we can compromise. Which do you prefer? I'm curious? I play a lot of fantasy football.
17. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 19:13 BST
I'm cool with whatever you guys do as well.
...This is kinda my way of telling you I'm in.
Edited on Wed 18th August, 2010 @ 19:13 by ShinRPGGamer
18. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 19:20 BST
Awesome Gmls just need 3 more people.
19. Posted: Thu 19th Aug 2010 02:59 BST
I know there are a few more of you who want to play.
20. Posted: Thu 19th Aug 2010 03:01 BST
SEC College Football FTW!!
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky