Forums

Topic: Nobunaga's Ambition X Pokemon announced (DS, 2012, SRPG, Koei Tecmo X Nintendo) they got Pokemon in my three kingdoms

Posts 1 to 20 of 77

V8_Ninja

So...it's basically Fire Emblem with Pokemon set in historical China?

...For some strange reason, I think I would buy that.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

HandheldGuru97

Wow that came out of the left field! Looks fun, but I really hope there some 3D enhancements.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

shingi_70

Square-enixFan wrote:

Wow that came out of the left field! Looks fun, but I really hope there some 3D enhancements.

Not possible.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Adam

Holy CRAP! This is BRILLIANT. I would totally get this despite no familiarity with the other series at all. The combination actually makes sense to me, somehow, some way. I have serious doubts that this'll come over here. If it doesn't, I hope it gets fan translated if possible.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

BenAV

Well... That's not what I had expected.
Oh well, if it ends up coming out here I'm sure I'll give it a go.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Buster13

First Other M, and now this?

Makes me wonder if any other Nintendo/KT collaborations are planned.

Edited on by Buster13

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

Aqueous

I'm going to guess the other forum for this is gone. I want to see Yukimura Sanada, Mitsunari Ishida, Ujiyasu Hojo, Aya, Hideyoshi Toyotomi, Oichi, Keiji Maeda, Kanbei Kuroda, Mitsunari Ishida, Masamune Date and Kanetsugu Naoe.

I actually like what these guys have been doing this should be good even if the main characters don't look like the ones from Samurai Warriors Chronicles for the 3DS. We might have just one customizable characters.

The site does not know them all so here;
Jigglypuff - is by Oichi
Articuno - is by Mitsuhide Akechi
Groudon - is by Shingen Takeda
Zekrom - is by Nobunaga Oda
Mewtwo - is by Kenshin Uesugi

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Meta-Rift

I looked at the first post and was immediately stricken by a violent combination of shock, confusion, excitement, and lots of other sensations that I can't identify. It happened again when I realized that this isn't fake.

Meta-Rift

WolfRamHeart

This looks awesome! I wish that it was for the 3DS but I'm still getting it if it comes here.

WolfRamHeart

Kagamine

what no 3DS? strange. game looks interesting to say the least, however if it comes to NA I will wait for a review.

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

theblackdragon

... what the... just... what???

LaytonxWright, day-one purchase, no questions asked. This, though... i'll need to know a lot more about it. :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Nintendo6400

I don't think anyone in the entire world saw this coming. I don't know what think. 1st Pokemon crossover (other than smash bros.) Need to see a video.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

shingi_70

We have video.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Aqueous

They gave the Monkey a Monkey but yet he's a main character and likely the most important. I'm shocked. Hideyoshi Toyotomi is often called the Monkey in the 3ds samurai warrior's game.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AgitoXth

Lol, Kenshin's got his hands on Mewtwo, so the God of War + Crazy Powerful Pokemon = Total Domination perhaps? XD

AgitoXth

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.