Forums

Topic: What is the best 3DS online game

Posts 181 to 200 of 230

Bubbab5

Definatly

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

Do you guys think Mario Tennis will have online play.

Edited on by Bubbab5

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

JohnPhilipSousa

I don't know. That would be the only way I'd buy it.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

Bubbab5

Same for me.

shingi_70

You guys wouldn't buy it for the deep RPG modes that Camelot is known for putting in their portable sports games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

komicturtle

Camelot sure does have talent when it comes to taking sports games and turning them into RPGs.. Or sports games with RPG characteristics.

Still curious to see what that project on Wii was.. Unless it was that We Love Golf game by Capcom.. I'm pretty sure it was a Camelot RPG on Wii.

Anyhow.. Best online 3DS game has to be MK7 for me. Though, it is somewhat limited, I'm pleased to see that at the same time, it's open ended. I don't have to add different codes or even names to play with a group of people or even friends. Very cool of Nintendo to take the Friend Code concept, throw in a little twist to make it work splendidly. Hope to see this in Smash Bros 3DS with a little bit more options.

komicturtle

Crystalline

KomicZ wrote:

Camelot sure does have talent when it comes to taking sports games and turning them into RPGs.. Or sports games with RPG characteristics.

Still curious to see what that project on Wii was.. Unless it was that We Love Golf game by Capcom.. I'm pretty sure it was a Camelot RPG on Wii.

Anyhow.. Best online 3DS game has to be MK7 for me. Though, it is somewhat limited, I'm pleased to see that at the same time, it's open ended. I don't have to add different codes or even names to play with a group of people or even friends. Very cool of Nintendo to take the Friend Code concept, throw in a little twist to make it work splendidly. Hope to see this in Smash Bros 3DS with a little bit more options.

Oh yeah... Golden Sun.

Crystalline

SimonB79

Bubbab55 wrote:

Do you guys think Mario Tennis will have online play.

mario tennis must have online multiplayer surely? ... like monster hunter it won't be purchased otherwise. /rollseyes

SimonB79

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0015-7850 | Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter:

spiritflute6409

I like the lightning bolt it makes people smaller and easier to delay

Edited on by spiritflute6409

spiritflute6409

Rabbitfoot

i don't know but bomberman blitz is a good one

Edited on by Rabbitfoot

Name - Jaron
3DS fc - 0104-3577-9508

SaKo

jaronj wrote:

i don't know but bomberman blitz is a good one

Does anyone still play that online? I wanna get it but if theres no one online, I wont get it.

SaKo

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5 | Twitter:

BenAV

Mario Kart 7 should easily be the best 3DS online game.
Unfortunately, it appears to be pretty fussy when it comes to Internet connection as I can rarely even start a game without getting an error message.
I hope this isn't going to be a big problem with most online 3DS games or it's really going to suck for me.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Late

I've played over 40 races online in MK7 and got a communication error only once and that clearly was my own connection's fault. There have been few times when some players disappear for few seconds because of their connection but those are also rare cases.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

komicturtle

Well, it's different for everyone. The game just came out, so the high volume could be causing dropped connections. Eventually, things will be smooother for everyone.

I remember mkwii had connections issues and Nintendo even posted online about it. Now, there is never a connection issue.

Oh, and just wondering, anyone ever got a connection error where it says "This title is not able to go online anymore" or something like that in the summer of 2010? It only happened for NWFC games, like Smash Bros. Brawl (Monster Hunter Tri however connected fine).

I know it has nothing to do with this topic much, but just wanted to know

And I hopped online yesterday on MK7 and things were smooth- no dropped connections last night

komicturtle

Bubbab5

Mario kart 7 will probably get fixed

GameLord08

Bubbab55 wrote:

Mario kart 7 will probably get fixed

No shizz, Sherlock.

GameLord08

Bubbab5

You don't have to be so sarcastic about it.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.