Forums

Topic: What is the best 3DS online game

Posts 161 to 180 of 230

Bubbab5

Don't forget MK7

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

MK7 almost released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bigrat

I am getting MK7 Saturday the 8th of december on update day(maybe)! Might get it earlier or later though...

MarioKart7 Is on it's way =D Should be here any day now.
3DS FC: 4382-2021-4248 Rowanrat3D Please add me and tell me!

Bigrat

realy? on amazon it said friday the 7th...

FloatzelPwns

Has anyone mentioned NFS: The Run? I know its not as good as MK7 but it contains Autolog which was a popular feature in the console versions of NFS: Hot Pursuit and it contains online multiplayer, but i think its only 2-4 peeps Oh and women are nasty ;D

FloatzelPwns

Bubbab5

Not all women only badly dressed ones.

SuperSpank

Mario Kart 7 is the best, and then SSFIV3D.

I ca vind party hay

Bubbab5

Zen Pinball has online

SimonB79

Bubbab55 wrote:

Zen Pinball has online

its got online leaderboards ... dont know wether u can actually play each other like u can in the 360 version. :/ (haven't played it all that much)

and mariokart is a great online game ruined by constant red/blue shell use ... it takes all the fun out of the game imo ... blue shells should have been removed /shrug)

SimonB79

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0015-7850 | Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter:

Bigrat

I personally like blue shells. It evens out the game so people can't get too far ahead.

SimonB79

Bigrat wrote:

I personally like blue shells. It evens out the game so people can't get too far ahead.

imo ... someone struggling in last position should not be able 2 interfere with the guy leading the pack .... ur last cause your a rubbish gamer ... why punish someone who has skill? /confused

SimonB79

Bubbab5

That Is true but blue shells just add flavor to MK sorda

JohnPhilipSousa

I actually like blue shells, even though I'm usually in first. It adds the challenge of trying to recover from getting hit and the Bullet Bill makes it more fun for less experienced players.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

SimonB79

there's nothing worse then leading 4 the entire race & being hit with a blue shell just before u touch the finish line (& end up 6th or 7th) .... honestly ... sometimes i feel like bouncing my 3ds off the nearest wall /facepalm

SimonB79

retired_account

woodlin37 wrote:

i personally wouldnt know whats good online on 3ds just yet, i only bought mine on saturday and have yet to try it online, is ridge racer online?

No, it's local only.

retired_account

TruthBeTold

SimonB79 wrote:

Bigrat wrote:

imo ... someone struggling in last position should not be able 2 interfere with the guy leading the pack .... ur last cause your a rubbish gamer ... why punish someone who has skill? /confused

I'm hard on myself. I know that whenever I get hit by a blue shell and fall back I just tell myself, "Well, you should have been farther ahead." I know thats not great logic, but it's what I tell myself. And honestly, it helps me find the balance in blue shells AND causes me to push myself every second of the race, even when i have a considerable lead. I do see what you mean, but I think if taken out, we'd see a lot of people come forward complaining about the ability for one player to dominate a match way more easily.

My Backloggery!
NNID: Punch
3DS FC: 2836-0160-7264

Bubbab5

That is True

SimonB79

i agree ... the blue shell is there 2 make everyone much of a muchness /sadface .... (i dont see whats wrong with someone dominating the opposition ... as long as its genuine & doesnt involve cheating using illegal carts / homebrew etc /shrug)

SimonB79

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.