Forums

Topic: What is the best 3DS online game

Posts 201 to 220 of 230

Fieryblaze8910

Mario Kart 7

My mariokart 7 community code is here: 27-7497-8413-3451
Its name is NeoBloxxers. It is 150 cc, ALL ITEMS.

Bubbab5

MK7 is a no brainer

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

SSFIV was kinda laggy but it was kinda fun

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

Kid Icarus

SkywardLink98

I'd suggest waiting for Heroes of Ruin. It has voice chat and stuff like that.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

19Robb92

I'd guess Mario Kart 7 and Resident Evil Revelations as of now. Kid Icarus looks to have a pretty deep online mode as well.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Shadowflash

I'd have to say Kid Icarus: Uprising. It just looks sooooo awesome ^.^

BTW, can I add you? I want to pwn you in MK7 and KI:U if you're getting it :F

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

Bubbab5

Shadowflash wrote:

I'd have to say Kid Icarus: Uprising. It just looks sooooo awesome ^.^

BTW, can I add you? I want to pwn you in MK7 and KI:U if you're getting it :F

Are you talking to me

Shadowflash

Yep. I am .

Bubbab5

Oh ok wheres your FC

Shadowflash

In my sig .

KarrotMan

Resident Evil Revelations, Mario kart 7 online is great but if you suck at the game itself (or get hit multiple times by each passing player and end up 6th place or lower) ... yeah :/
Gonna wait for Kid Icarus and Heroes of Ruin though, they both seem ambitious in different ways.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Shadowflash

Heros of Ruin looks soooo fun...too bad it has swearing in it -_-. I can't get it if it has language in it ...

Bubbab5

It as swearing

Gamesake

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Bubbab55 wrote:

SFIV is good I had it but it has nasty women

Lol "nasty women". Nah, the girls in SF aren't half as bad as other fighters. DOA being the most obvious comparison. Compared to them and Anna Williams (Tekken) SF's female fighters are high class ladies.
Well regardless Chun-Li is.

Street Fighter is every bit as bad as other fighters. It surprises me when gamers make DOA out to be some sort of sleazy video game, when every other fighting game is just as oversexed as they are.
UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled
Untitled
UntitledUntitled

...in my pants.

LordJumpMad

@Gamesake
Sex sells, whats new.

But DoA:D does have a great online, and plays a lot smoother then SF4 3D.
SF4 on the 3DS was just broken, its nothing like the console one but it does it pretty close, but to veteran players of Street Fighter, it just not the same.
DoA:D is a better game all around on the 3DS, the game gives you so much more for your buck and it has boobs in 3D.
If you don't like boobies then I have nothing more to say to you.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

RR529

I agree with DictatorJumpMad. When it comes to online play (and the experience all around), I've enjoyed DOAD more than SSFIV. They can both get a little laggy, but i think DOAD was more consistent. Also, unless you're playing against a friend, your opponent will most likely be spamming touch screen specials, which can get both annoying, and even frusturating depending on who they're using. DOAD has touch screen commands as well, but they're much less spammer friendly, ensuring they'll just look like a fool if they just try and wildly tap. I will say it takes a bit longer to find a match in DOAD, but that's probably just because not as many have the game.

I'd say I've had the best experience thus far with Mario Kart 7. No lag or disconnection issues whatsoever. Both race and battle modes are very smooth and fun. There is the infamous Maka Wuhu glitch, which people may take advantage of, but that's not an issue of online. As for Kid Icarus, I've only played two rounds, so I can't form a solid opinion, but it was fast, frentic, fun, and I had no lag issues.

Also, Zen Pinball 3D has online leaderboards, if that peaks anyone's interest.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Bubbab5

Mario tennis opens a good one

TeeJay

I'd have to say Kid Icarus, then Mario Kart 7.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.