Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,004

TeeJay

I'm so conflicted, I don't know whether to get this or Monster Hunter. Why'd they both have to release on the same day?

On one hand, Minster Hunter would obviously provide WAY more hours of gameplay, and looks visually more impressive, AND is an entirely new game. On the other hand, Majora's Mask has that nostalgia going for it, and we've waiting so long for it and now it's finally coming...

I just...I don't know...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

I'm so conflicted, I don't know whether to get this or Monster Hunter. Why'd they both have to release on the same day?

On one hand, Minster Hunter would obviously provide WAY more hours of gameplay, and looks visually more impressive, AND is an entirely new game. On the other hand, Majora's Mask has that nostalgia going for it, and we've waiting so long for it and now it's finally coming...

I just...I don't know...

The good thing with Monster Hunter is there will be players still playing a year from now. If you can wait you can probably get it for cheap 3-6 months from now. Majoras Mask will be 40 for like ever lol. I don't have to make that decision thankfully. My only problem will be how much time to give to both.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

Yeah, monster hunter will probably be on super sale this next Halloween.

Then again, getting it earlier will make it easier to find hunting partners here.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

Haha, I am definitely not willing to wait for another sale. If I can find more games to trade in I may even get both so my question might not even be valid. In fact that's most likely what will happen but I mean, this is hypothetical in case I can only get one I guess.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

Haha, I am definitely not willing to wait for another sale. If I can find more games to trade in I may even get both so my question might not even be valid. In fact that's most likely what will happen but I mean, this is hypothetical in case I can only get one I guess.

Too bad you didn't get monster Hunter system as it would've saved you 10$ on the game. That's the main reason I went for it as opposed to the Majoras Mask. Well that and it looked cooler.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Rezalack

@TeeJay If you pre-order MH4U at Best Buy you'll get a $10 gift card.. that's a pretty good deal.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

@TeeJay If you pre-order MH4U at Best Buy you'll get a $10 gift card.. that's a pretty good deal.

Sounds like 10$ off Majoras Mask to me.

MERG said:

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Too bad you didn't get monster Hunter system as it would've saved you 10$ on the game. That's the main reason I went for it as opposed to the Majoras Mask. Well that and it looked cooler.

I would have gotten it but it would have shipped to my house, which is not an option for me. My family looks down on games in general so I don't need that drama...

(Also about preordering at Best Buy, I wanted to get both games digital)

Edited on by TeeJay

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I would have gotten it but it would have shipped to my house, which is not an option for me. My family looks down on games in general so I don't need that drama...

No where else trustworthy to send that. A good friend, relitive, or even work?

MERG said:

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

No. I'd detail why but I don't want to expose my life story here so the short answer is no

Justlink

TeeJay wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

No. I'd detail why but I don't want to expose my life story here so the short answer is no

Comon, we want all the dets!

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

TeeJay

justlink wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Sorry, I can't give away all the info on my life or you wouldn't have any reason to purchase my complete autobiography series when I publish it

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

justlink wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Sorry, I can't give away all the info on my life or you wouldn't have any reason to purchase my complete autobiography series when I publish it

Does that have the same release date as SMT X Fire Emblem and The Last Guardian?

MERG said:

Grumblevolcano

I'm thinking NoE may do a soundtrack promotion for MM3D like they did with OoT3D in 2011 (register the game with Club Nintendo within a few weeks of release and get the soundtrack)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Haru17

I love Majora's Mask's story, but I just have to say this. When the trailers and website quote the characters and then leave accreditations like 'Happy Mask Salesman' below it's real, real dumb. It just seems SO forced, it's a game with a good story, but you shouldn't quote it like literature in that manner, that's just too dumb!

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

LzWinky

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I'm thinking NoE may do a soundtrack promotion for MM3D like they did with OoT3D in 2011 (register the game with Club Nintendo within a few weeks of release and get the soundtrack)

NoA did that too

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

TingLz wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

NoA did that too

The only problem is that NoA already played their hand back in 2013 when they made the MM soundtrack a platinum reward, and I doubt they will bring it back for a promotion like OoT 3D.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

kkslider5552000

Haru17 wrote:

I love Majora's Mask's story, but I just have to say this. When the trailers and website quote the characters and then leave accreditations like 'Happy Mask Salesman' below it's real, real dumb. It just seems SO forced, it's a game with a good story, but you shouldn't quote it like literature in that manner, that's just too dumb!

I actually find it way better than when classic literature is reference. If I never see another forced yet horribly obvious Alice in Wonderland reference again, it will be too soon (looking at you, Far Cry 3).

They made the game, they can do whatever the **** they want with it.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Nicolai

Haru17 wrote:

I found that weird as well. Usually, when you put something in quotes like that, it's meaningful, or it's a beautifully sounding sentence. I think the game may actually have a few of those, but instead, they just take out-of-place sentences that people are likely to remember. It probably makes no sense to anyone who hasn't heard of the game before.

Edit: Here are some examples:
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.