Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 461 to 480 of 1,004

LzWinky

Aww, I was just gonna post about Best Buy. I managed to preorder one there

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Rezalack

Good to hear you guys got one! I also ordered another one from Best Buy and now debating on whether I should cancel my order from Gamestop.

...on another note, I must be a crazy person because I pre-ordered the Monster Hunter bundle as well. I think I'll just cancel the gamestop Majora's Mask since Best Buy was a better deal (free shipping and reward zone).

I'm really torn between the MH4 and MM on which to open and use because I like them both a lot.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

DefHalan

Rezalack wrote:

Good to hear you guys got one! I also ordered another one from Best Buy and now debating on whether I should cancel my order from Gamestop.

...on another note, I must be a crazy person because I pre-ordered the Monster Hunter bundle as well. I think I'll just cancel the gamestop Majora's Mask since Best Buy was a better deal (free shipping and reward zone).

I'm really torn between the MH4 and MM on which to open and use because I like them both a lot.

What are you going to do with the other one?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Rezalack

I'll probably just hold on to it for collectors' purpose.. put it next to my LE Majora's Mask. Depends what happens the next couple days with stores and stock. I've had regrets before for letting go of certain limited run items.

Rezalack

LzWinky

Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

TingLz wrote:

Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah!

Really? O.o

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

WHY NOT?

Untitled

Rezalack

You've just become 1000% cooler in my book. @TingLz

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nicolai

Rezalack wrote:

I'll probably just hold on to it for collectors' purpose.. put it next to my LE Majora's Mask. Depends what happens the next couple days with stores and stock. I've had regrets before for letting go of certain limited run items.

I like it too much not to use it. I'm gonna play it till it's old and beaten up, like the one I use now that is hardly resellable.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

HappyHappyist

I ordered the MH4U edition N3DS, And I have a walmart gift card for $40. I wish Walmart had a pre-order system, because I really want to reserve a copy of MM3D.

Edited on by HappyHappyist

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Rezalack

Nicolai wrote:

I like it too much not to use it. I'm gonna play it till it's old and beaten up, like the one I use now that is hardly resellable.

I feel the same way that's why I'm so torn. I had totally planned on buying it to use, but 2 things bother me. MM isn't installed on it and I want to play Monster Hunter which is on the MH bundle lol. I actually like the way the MM 3DS looks more. I don't want to have to buy a copy of MH4 if I already have a digital copy installed. -_-

Rezalack

LzWinky

I'm getting Hyrule Warriors for the Tingle. He will be amazing

Nicolai

TingLz wrote:

I'm getting Hyrule Warriors for the Tingle. He will be amazing

Are you WaLzgi? You changed your name?

*points gun back and forth quickly between the two accounts*

...I can't tell which one to shoot!

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

LzWinky

Choose wisely. Don't make me go Kooloo Limpah on your...rearend!

Super_Smashed

Anyone know if this has already been up for pre-order in the UK?

I can only see the MH4 version on the GAME website.

Hunting down amiibo in the UK!

Yoshi

http://zelda.com/majoras-mask/

The official site has been updated.

An interesting tidbit that I haven't seen discussed by Nintendo is this statement about the owl statues....
"Save easily and often, and jump to a specific time of day."

Jump to a certain time, huh? I'm assuming this is better than the Song of Double Time.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Yoshi

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/majoras-mask-3d-compatible-...

Majora's Mask is compatible with the Circle Pad Pro! 360 degree camera control is indeed not exclusive to the New 3DS, technically.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Nicolai

brewsky wrote:

http://zelda.com/majoras-mask/

The official site has been updated.

An interesting tidbit that I haven't seen discussed by Nintendo is this statement about the owl statues....
"Save easily and often, and jump to a specific time of day."

Jump to a certain time, huh? I'm assuming this is better than the Song of Double Time.

That's probably a good thing for new users. It was obviously already available, but only to those who discovered it. This will save others the time waiting around for the next day.

Got married.

TOMBOY25

Super_Smashed wrote:

Anyone know if this has already been up for pre-order in the UK?

I can only see the MH4 version on the GAME website.

if you mean the new 3DS XL MM3D edition its not available via GAME it was made available on the nintendo store you got the new 3DS the game a skull kid figurine and a charger for £209.99
Untitled

it went live yesterday and sold out soon after.

Edited on by TOMBOY25

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

Justlink

So i called my local gamestop and asked if they had the limited edition mm bundle, and the said the 3ds was reservable there. I said no, i mean the skull kid figure bundle. They said yes. So I go up and ask for them to change my preorder. They say preorders for the collectors edition haven't opened up yet after searching for what i asked for. I said the skull kid figure one, and they said yes. They said they'd transfer my preorder when it was opened for preorder. Just a minute age, the manager called me and asked if i wanted the game and statue or the collectors edition. I said the game and statue. He told me none of those were left but if came available, i'd get that. Now, heres my question, is the Skull Kid Figurine going to the collector edition? Because it made it sound like that.

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.