Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,941 to 4,960 of 5,084

TeeJay

Gimmemorecoinz wrote:

Hey everyone.. uhm just a random question.
how likely is it that the AI in solo mode on smash for 3DS learns your patterns?
watch this peculiar Ai at first struggle against me then seem to eventually "learn" my weakness and beat me.

The CPU in the game itself doesn't "learn".

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Gimmemorecoinz

TeeJay wrote:

Gimmemorecoinz wrote:

Hey everyone.. uhm just a random question.
how likely is it that the AI in solo mode on smash for 3DS learns your patterns?
watch this peculiar Ai at first struggle against me then seem to eventually "learn" my weakness and beat me.

The CPU in the game itself doesn't "learn".

By CPU you mean non human character? Oh okay UHm.. thats odd I swear it was using a subtle (temporary) learning pattern.
Oh well. Maybe they are just diversely programmed.

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

Flashman

Bought smash for 3DS played it for about 15 minutes. Don't get why the hype it was ok but by no means a great game.

Flashman

Captain_Toad

Flashman wrote:

Bought smash for 3DS played it for about 15 minutes. Don't get why the hype it was ok but by no means a great game.

Heh, how come?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Uncle_Franklin

Flashman wrote:

So you buy games, and then only play them for 15 minutes if you deem them to be merely 'ok'?

I'd recommend playing even a 'terrible' game for 30 minutes once purchased.

Uncle_Franklin

Uncle_Franklin

bbliksteen8 wrote:

Is there anyone on this thread that only owns Smash 3DS that potentially wants to match up with someone who only owns the Wii U version for the Club Nintendo CD/Mewtwo rewards? Reply to me if you do or if there is already a thread for this

Yeah, I'd do it. You can have the CD.

Uncle_Franklin

Klimbatize

Okay, I have completed 104/105 challenges, with the last one to get all the special moves/outfits/hats. I have all the outfits and moves, but only 49 hats. I guess there are 55? What's the best way to farm for these? Just play Trophy Rush/Smash Run as a Mii? Or Classic on a high level?

I also have 682 trophies, with all character and Mii trophies. I guess I'll just have to get lucky to get the last three. Or maybe one of them is a reward for completing the previously stated challenge.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Storytime7

NintyMan wrote:

Has the online lifetime ban glitch been fixed yet?

I've been playing the Wii U version too much to make sure.

I've never encountered it.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

dumedum

Guitardude7 wrote:

I come to this thread because I am fed up with a*******. How do you punish spammers? I was in this fight with this guy playing Samus. I was Mario. He kept charging his shots and firing. So I should use my cape right? Well problem is, he shoots missiles and THEN shoots his charge blast. Gets me every time because the controls on the 3DS do not respond well to roll dodging. What do I do? I absolutely hate playing people like that online because they get cheap victories and don't play the game how it's supposed to be played.

Sounds to me like a completely legitimate strategy. It's not spamming just because you don't like it. It is exactly how it's supposed to be if they want.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

DefHalan

^
I recommend jumping and air dodging. That way you get closer to them making their projectiles less effective and easier to counter

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DefHalan

I think Smash 4 is a lot more about Air combat than people are use to from Melee.

TeeJay

DefHalan wrote:

I think Smash 4 is a lot more about Air combat than people are use to from Melee.

They should be used to it from Brawl though

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DefHalan

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

They should be used to it from Brawl though

Most people quickly stopped playing Brawl and went back to Melee

martinskrtel37

NintyMan wrote:

Has the online lifetime ban glitch been fixed yet?

I've been playing the Wii U version too much to make sure.

lol I think that was just something that happened to a few people and become another scare story. like Smash bricking some Wii U's in Britain.

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Bread-Not-Toast

Hey everyone don't suppose you can add me, I need some friends to play Smash 3DS on.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Mansa

Ironically, my favorite characters to play as are the ones I rolled my eyes at when they where announced... ;-;

(Dark Pit, Lucina)

Anyone else finds it so cool that when Pit twirls his bow, he looks like he is freaking light bending? XD

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Undead_terror

Klimbatize wrote:

Okay, I have completed 104/105 challenges, with the last one to get all the special moves/outfits/hats. I have all the outfits and moves, but only 49 hats. I guess there are 55? What's the best way to farm for these? Just play Trophy Rush/Smash Run as a Mii? Or Classic on a high level?

I also have 682 trophies, with all character and Mii trophies. I guess I'll just have to get lucky to get the last three. Or maybe one of them is a reward for completing the previously stated challenge.

Apparently some hats can only be obtained by playing as certain characters, some have a higher chance of getting a certain hat then another, also you must beat that last challenge to get a trophy.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TeeJay

GamecubeMan wrote:

I gotta say I'm impressed by the editing, given how little there was to work with. They turned one attack into seemingly two separate different ones.

MegaMan-

Add me to play!!

Wumpy007 Friend code: 3625-9477-7124

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.