YoshiGamer

Who's your main? My main is Yoshi and Kirby

Merry christmas and happy new year!! :)
I am a daily Ninty gamer :)

FC: 2423-4796-6324
Feel free to add me! :)

MegaMan-

Not-Another-Ad wrote:

Hey everyone don't suppose you can add me, I need some friends to play Smash 3DS on.

Lol I'm pretty sure ive run into u online, I added u

Edited on by MegaMan-

Wumpy007 Friend code: 3625-9477-7124

MegaMan-

YoshiGamer wrote:

I main mega man and Gannon

Wumpy007 Friend code: 3625-9477-7124

ZanderShepherd

I have no idea whether anyone here cares, but I'll just post it anyway. I did 50 online For Glory 1-on-1 battles, and wrote down what characters I encounted. Then, I made this pie chart of my results: http://postimg.org/image/rp0cw0qln/
I was curious what characters were being used a lot online. The results are unsuprising to me (Little Mac, Captain Falcon and Link) but maybe you were wondering. Do with it what you like.

ZanderShepherd

ZanderShepherd

YoshiGamer wrote:

I try to main as many characters as possible. My best ones are Wii Fit Trainer and Rosalina & Luma. Then come Palutena and R.O.B., and I just started to use Mr. Game & Watch and Robin.

ZanderShepherd

jump

The weirdest thing happened, I was in All Star mode and an apple popped up during a match. I thought no items were meant to appear in those matches.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Pootypie

arronishere wrote:

The weirdest thing happened, I was in All Star mode and an apple popped up during a match. I thought no items were meant to appear in those matches.

Mr. Game & Watch's judge?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

gspro15198

I love playing Smash Bros on the new 3DS. the c stick and extra buttons really add an extra layer of precision to the game and the head tracking 3D and faster load times makes it a pleasure to play

my 3DS friend code is 0731-4736-5712 if you add me let me know so I can add you back :)

Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

Note that the update deletes all replay data again so possibly some more gameplay balancing?

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

NintyMan wrote:

The 3DS update for amiibo support and share mode is live now!

Oh is that why online was down for maintanance few minutes ago? Is it still down?

Also is that update live globally or just Europe?

@Grumblevolcano SERIOUSLY?? AGAIN? Well there go all my replays....AGAIN...

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Does anyone like, care?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

MorphMarron wrote:

I care, deep inside.

Although at least right now it's a rather boring update.

Are you kidding me? It's the most exciting one we've had so far!

Eel

Except I don't have plans to buy a news 3ds, can't get an amiibo reader base for my 2DS and I'm not too interested in sharing photos or replays over street pass or something.

So right now it's a boring update for me.

It of course doesn't mean you can't be exited for it, though.

Edit: looks like they also added a link to the instructions from the main game menu.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

...can i haz Mewtwo now?...No?...Okies. T.T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

veeflames

I shared a 'Share Test' online. Look for a video uploaded by Meadley. Remember the video only "lasts" for 30 days.

I love this update. I only wish my saved replays prior to update weren't rendered unplayable. X(

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.