Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,301 to 4,320 of 5,084

DreamyViridi

Fox, I can understand, I'm not big on the voice change either; but I don't have a problem with Falco's voice. It's fine. Brawl's was the best though.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LzWinky

Let's just forget Brawl and discuss this far superior version

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DreamyViridi

...I don't think I've ever had so much fun in Cruel Mode in Smash Bros. before. o.o
Granted, it was with Shulk but still. Got that 4 KOs challenge on my second attempt.

I think I'll go for double-figures at some point, I was close to doing that on the attempt.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Undead_terror

I'm doing pretty good with for glory so far, had 5 battles so far and won 4 of them so my win rate is 80%, must say I was scared when I saw a Japanese player playing as Little Mac for the first time, but I won!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Araquanid

Undead_terror wrote:

I'm doing pretty good with for glory so far, had 5 battles so far and won 4 of them so my win rate is 80%, must say I was scared when I saw a Japanese player playing as Little Mac for the first time, but I won!

I seen a japanese player as peach in for fun.. litterally the entire game she just spammed side b and won with 5 points and everybody else in negatives..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Heh, I've been getting reports that there's been an abundance of Little Mac's on for glory mode. Anyone else encounter this?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Araquanid

There is atleast a little mac, lucina, shulk, sonic, peach, or palutena in every single game I ever played... and they are usually the only ones who ever win (there is the occasional overhyped greninja and duckhunt which always lose..)

Bowsers aren't that common but they win alot too whenever you see them, do to how OP they made him now..

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

During one of my Glory sessions, I was getting beaten by a Bowser Jr. player. The one match I did win ended in a pretty funny way.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

INSTIGATETHROWS

DreamyViridi wrote:

During one of my Glory sessions, I was getting beaten by a Bowser Jr. player. The one match I did win ended in a pretty funny way.

Did you dodge little Mac's jolt haymaker near the edge? Haha

INSTIGATETHROWS

3DS Friend Code: 1779-1231-4873

TeeJay

I would talk about my online exploits, but that would be giving away all my weaknesses. Wouldn't want that in case I battle any of you people in the future.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DreamyViridi

Little Mac's pretty cool but from my experience, when I'm not Little Mac himself, 1 throw to the edge then an aerial attack can be all it takes to KO him. Not to say that always works but still... shield, grab, throw, combo(?), KO!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

MasterWario

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I kind of think the Koopalings have a bit of an advantage in that they are the only characters in the game that can attack after doing a recovery, if I'm not mistaken. Unless you count that the Luma can attack while Rosalina does a recovery.

Olimar can get one attack in at the end of his recovery.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

OdnetninAges

This game... is so addicting...

It's... It's so much better than Brawl...

I'm being sucked in... Somebody... Halp...

Did anybody else get the game from GameStop at midnight? I was thinking about downloading it, but I couldn't skip out on an actual midnight launch.

Plus, I'd need a bigger SD card...

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

GamecubeMan

Lol I got the game at midnight. Almost didnt get a copy because the first gamestop I went to didnt have anymore copies that werent pre ordered.... yah preodering is a stupid concept. Anyway I went to a different gamestop around 12:30 am and yah @OdentininAges

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Yep, at this point it would be foolish of them not to have future DLC, but that is my opinion.
Also I know my mains mostly but I still don't know what my favorite stage is...

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Eel

The fact that they still havent added Amiibo support, but plan to add it later via an update, makes me optimistic about the possibility of DLC in the future.

About stages, I really like the final destiations. Though I'm not sure what stage is my favorite, I have been using the random option a lot for this game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Captain_Toad

Hey, people who are planning/already bought the game and havent played classic mode. Play classic mode but pick random.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

I don't think there's really a stage I don't like in the game, at least to this point of making me sigh for fighting on it.

Mario Maker Levels

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.