Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,321 to 4,340 of 5,084

Eel

DreamyViridi wrote:

I don't think there's really a stage I don't like in the game, at least to this point of making me sigh for fighting on it.

Yeah, I think that's it.

There's not a "ugh this again, let's end this match and choose another" stage in this one. And even if there's one with features that bother you (for example, the falling blocks in the living room or the yellow devil in Willy's Castle), there's the omega version to fix that.

I think even Mushroomy Kingdom feels better for some reason.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MasterWario

Morpheel wrote:

I think even Mushroomy Kingdom feels better for some reason.

Perhaps it's because the whole game feels better in general.

My favorite stage would have to be Kongo Jungle Omega (Alt.), because Gear Getaway is just so awesome.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

retropunky

GamecubeMan wrote:

I miss Ness old voice it was kinda better.

Sounds about the same to me as Brawl and Melee. The N64 version sounds a bit lower.

Star Fox's voice on the other hand, sounds so weird. I really miss his N64 and Melee voice. Not to mention his design. Melee Fox was so much better overall.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

NintendoFan64

MasterWario wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I kind of think the Koopalings have a bit of an advantage in that they are the only characters in the game that can attack after doing a recovery, if I'm not mistaken. Unless you count that the Luma can attack while Rosalina does a recovery.

Olimar can get one attack in at the end of his recovery.

Huh. I didn't know that. Then again, I rarely ever use Olimar.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

KO-Cub

My for glory isn't so bad. Apart from the lag button delay input. I spent an entire day playing Marth yesterday night and won alot.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

TeeJay

NoUsernameHere wrote:

@TeeJay Hey, I saw you in Spectate mode!...I think. Is your Mii name TeeJay?

Yes! Who was I and who was I fighting?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

NoUsernameHere wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

@TeeJay Hey, I saw you in Spectate mode!...I think. Is your Mii name TeeJay?

Yes! Who was I and who was I fighting?

You were Shiek and the other dude was Bowser. The stage was Mushroomy Kingdom Omega Mode.

Damn, that wasn't me, then, I never use Shiek. You had me thinking Spectator mode tunes you in to your friends' fights if they're playing online.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Henmii

So, I have unlocked Lucina. Man, she was HARD! Took me 3 tries to beat her! In fact, launching characters in this instalment is a lot harder then it was in previous ones.

Henmii

KO-Cub

Anyone else think Falco has finally moved off the clone list?

UGXwolf

Undead_terror wrote:

Well for me I only used my hammers for streetpass challenges, no one around me got a 3DS so it would be hard or impossible for my to get some streetpass hits.

Actually, most of the Street Smash challenges can be done in Practice mode. The only one that can't is the one asking you to get five hits on Street Smash.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Captain_Toad

Pic of the day. The Flying Men that appear in the Magicant stage will ally with the first fighter that touches them. Watch out for their flying cross-chop attacks! They also accumulate damage, and a grave gets erected every time a Flying Man falls in battle. And of course, only up to five Flying Men can appear at a time.
Untitled

Allied cpu fighters, huh?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Yoshi_Prime

UGXwolf wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Well for me I only used my hammers for streetpass challenges, no one around me got a 3DS so it would be hard or impossible for my to get some streetpass hits.

Actually, most of the Street Smash challenges can be done in Practice mode. The only one that can't is the one asking you to get five hits on Street Smash.

Oh, I got eight hits one day. That means I can assuredly check that one off the list- You must find three custom Mii outfits

I found one after sixteen hours of gameplay. RNG is your friend.

Yoshi_Prime

Undead_terror

UGXwolf wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Ya I know, I only used a hammer on the hits thing so I'm almost done with the street pass challenges, all I got to do now is that 20 counter thing and I don't know how it's done really.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LzWinky

Captain_Toad wrote:

Pic of the day. The Flying Men that appear in the Magicant stage will ally with the first fighter that touches them. Watch out for their flying cross-chop attacks! They also accumulate damage, and a grave gets erected every time a Flying Man falls in battle. And of course, only up to five Flying Men can appear at a time.
Untitled

Allied cpu fighters, huh?

Yeah? That's in the 3DS version

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

MetalK9 wrote:

Depends on your definition of a "clone"

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Pokefanmum82

Just got my copy today. Already having a hard time with it. I kept losing on Master Hand using Lucario. I think I'm not really cut out for this game.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

KO-Cub

WaLzgi wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

Depends on your definition of a "clone"

I was just saying since Falco is slower more clunkier and has better jump ability than Fox. Several different moves like Neutral Air, Up Strong and Up Smash. Blaster has different effect, Up special has different distance and number of hits, Down Special has more range on Falco but Fox can hold it up infinitely . The differences and play style between Fox and Falco are a lot more than Dr. Mario to Mario and Dark Pit to Pit.

Also, found out that you can open a little channel using Fox and Falco on Corneria. Not like Brawl's channels. Still laugh hard when I do it online with strangers.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.