Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 4,281 to 4,300 of 5,084

Undead_terror

For some reason I was thinking why did they made a pictochat 2 stage...but then it hit me that they also made a gameboy stage and a remade flatzone 2 (AKA Game & Watch games) so it's like a dedication to previous handhelds, but there isn't a GBA or 3DS stage.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

INSTIGATETHROWS wrote:

I am kinda disappointed in how quickly I've unlocked everything...it's still a great game but i think the Wiiu will be a more complete experience.

Characters and stages are quick to unlock but trying to unlock all mii equipment and powers are a lot harder and longer to do.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

Doesn anyone know if the change from Bronze Sword actually affect Robin's power vs his Levin sword?

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

I kind of think the Koopalings have a bit of an advantage in that they are the only characters in the game that can attack after doing a recovery, if I'm not mistaken. Unless you count that the Luma can attack while Rosalina does a recovery.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I kind of think the Koopalings have a bit of an advantage in that they are the only characters in the game that can attack after doing a recovery, if I'm not mistaken. Unless you count that the Luma can attack while Rosalina does a recovery.

That's part of what makes them unique. By that logic you can say Shulk has an advantage Because of his stat boosting arts, and Little Mac has an advantage because he has an attack that ignores shields...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

GamecubeMan wrote:

Doesn anyone know if the change from Bronze Sword actually affect Robin's power vs his Levin sword?

His Levin Sword is like TWICE as powerful as the Bronze sword dood.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

TeeJay wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

That's part of what makes them unique. By that logic you can say Shulk has an advantage Because of his stat boosting arts, and Little Mac has an advantage because he has an attack that ignores shields...

Right. Plus, it's good to no longer be a sitting-duck after recovering.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

SparkOfSpirit

NintyMan wrote:

So can you even begin to name what your favorite music is? I have too many. I like all the Mega Man, Pac-Man, Rainbow Road, Animal Crossing, Punch-Out, and Donkey Kong music. I like the new Gerudo Valley remix, the Murasame Castle Medley, Tomodachi Life, Dark Lord, Paper Mario Medley (mainly because of Rogueport's theme), and more.

Can I say everything? I really like the Mega Man and Pac-Man remixes, and the Mario remixes most of all. Gerudo Valley is also great.

My biggest disappointment is that the Yoshi Island remix from Brawl is not available to play on the Yoshi Island stage. It's my favorite track for that stage.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

INSTIGATETHROWS

Undead_terror wrote:

INSTIGATETHROWS wrote:

I am kinda disappointed in how quickly I've unlocked everything...it's still a great game but i think the Wiiu will be a more complete experience.

I've unlocked everything...and completed all challenges. I have been on it non stop tho haha
Characters and stages are quick to unlock but trying to unlock all mii equipment and powers are a lot harder and longer to do.

INSTIGATETHROWS

3DS Friend Code: 1779-1231-4873

INSTIGATETHROWS

I need to learn where to type lol

INSTIGATETHROWS

3DS Friend Code: 1779-1231-4873

KO-Cub

Playing with my friends. The Gust Bellow flies you off stage but you won't be effected while blocking. So lucky I was Marth and B'd everyone to break their shields.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

CaviarMeths

GamecubeMan wrote:

Untitled
:3

Well we know what her down special would be...

Untitled

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

KO-Cub

Collected all the Mii Costume Outfits and get a Milestone saying my body is ready. Well played Sakurai. Well played.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

LyIa

DreamyViridi wrote:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

@DreamyViridi!
I'm ready. Tell me when you are. There's love on the line.

I hear ya. Tell me when you can go. How shall we go about our duel? Any "rules" or just do whatever?

3 stock, Best of 3, no items, tournament stages:
Battlefield, FD, Yoshi's Island (Neutral)
Arena Ferox, Prism Tower, Tomodachi Life, Reset Bomb Forest, Brinstar (Counterpicks. Loser Picks stage)
This is the current meta iirc.

All characters except Lucina (since that's who we're fighting for). I'll add you soon, and I can play 5-7AM EST on weekdays, Possibly all day on weekends.

Oh, and, no customizations or miis.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

DreamyViridi

@Cyb3Rnite - Cool. I'll try to remember that. We're already friends so let's go during the weekends. I'd like to sort out some University work and whenever I play the game, I'll be playing to relieve stress more than for fun.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

So, question. I've been hearing that Dark Pit is better than Pit. I like them both and don't notice much of a difference. In what way does Dark Pit have an advantage?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Yoshi_Prime

DreamyViridi wrote:

So, question. I've been hearing that Dark Pit is better than Pit. I like them both and don't notice much of a difference. In what way does Dark Pit have an advantage?

I haven't felt a difference between Pit and his alternate costume.

Yoshi_Prime

LzWinky

Dark Pit hits harder

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

e-love

Undead_terror wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Does sonic sound a bit more femine to you guys? I thought for a second I heard a girl voice acking him..

I notice alot of character's voices changed in pitch like fox..

Ugh...I freaking hate Fox's new voice. It's just so ANNOYING!

Can't forget Falco :/ they should of kept the brawl voices.

This bothers me so much! But I hated Fox's voice in Brawl too. His Melee one was good.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.