Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 5,211

Undead_terror

SuperMalleo wrote:

What annoys me is the title. Why just "Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS"? That's a lazy name. They should've called it "Super Smash Bros. 4" or "Super Smash Bros. Fighter's Dreams" or something.

Or Super Smash Bros. Showdown.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Shirma_Akayaku

Undead_terror wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

What annoys me is the title. Why just "Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS"? That's a lazy name. They should've called it "Super Smash Bros. 4" or "Super Smash Bros. Fighter's Dreams" or something.

I would've went with Super Smash Bros. Dimensions or Super Smash Bros. Ultra or Super Smash Bros. Universe.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
Hyrule Warriors Legends

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Jazzer94

Shirma_Akayaku wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

I would've went with Super Smash Bros. Dimensions or Super Smash Bros. Ultra or Super Smash Bros. Universe.

None of those names have anything to do with fighting though where as Showdown does.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Undead_terror

Shirma_Akayaku wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

Funny enough, someone made a list of music for Super Smash Bros Universe on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbP9B0bK_wo&list=RDTbP9B0... Showdown was a fan favorite name, but dimensions is a new one.

Edited on by Undead_terror

The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SparkOfSpirit

Morphbug wrote:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

SparkOfSpirit Well, it seems Morphbug already said all there is to say on the Larry trophy. Personally, I was a tad skeptical that Bowser Jr.'s costumes would be the seven Koopalings. There would need to be seven different character models and voice/announcer lines for each one. Now they are looking pretty obvious, and I really like that. After all, they've done the same sort of thing with Olimar. I'll probably use them more than Jr. himself.

I guess they could just have the announcer and crowds call all 7 koopalings collectively as "Koopaling". That would save them some voice acting. They'd still need to have voice clips for each one though.

I would bet they would just use individual names. I don't think the announcer gets paid by character name.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

The ones in bold have been OFFICIALLY confirmed.

-Snake, Lucas, Ice Climbers (Why), and Wolf are cut

Um...when was that officially confirmed and how?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Yosheel

NintendoFan64 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

The ones in bold have been OFFICIALLY confirmed.

-Snake, Lucas, Ice Climbers (Why), and Wolf are cut

Um...when was that officially confirmed and how?

Read the first line

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoFan64

OH! My bad.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

emaan

SuperMalleo wrote:

This bothers me too. So uninspired.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

UGXwolf

SuperMalleo wrote:

I believe its due to the unusual nature of having treetop separate versions and Sakurai's insurance that they aren't the same game.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Franklin

It is an odd and yet simultaneously dull name, but I can't say that I find it that bothersome.

Franklin

2Sang

Emaan wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

This bothers me too. So uninspired.

I would've liked Smash 4 3ds and Smash 4 Wii U much more, but yeah gotta agree it's really uninspiring. Although at least the gameplay looks good and that's what matters.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

ekreig

You have to admit it makes a clever pun, though. Super Smash Bros. 4 3DS!

ekreig

MisterPi

I doubt we'd ever get a demo. nintendo of America really sucks lately, I don't see them putting in the effort

MisterPi

TeeJay

To be honest I was 100% sure we would never get a demo...not even Japan. You know because of the sheer popularity of the Smash series. Demos are ordinarily used to advertise a game people might otherwise look over by giving them a free sample. It just didn't seem like Smash needed it at all.

But hey, I'm not complaining! Hopefully NA gets a demo too!

Edited on by TeeJay

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DefHalan

Anyone know if the demo has multiplayer or if it is just bot matches?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Undead_terror

DefHalan wrote:

Anyone know if the demo has multiplayer or if it is just bot matches?

I think it got local multiplayer but I'm not sure if I heard correctly with multiple people talking at once on the stream.

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror Sorry about that =w=

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic