3DS Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Showing 2,661 to 2,680 of 3,725

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

2,661. Posted:

Looks like Shulk follows the women's rule of armor...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,662. Posted:

Well a new update message on the eShop says the game will be out midnight on October the 3rd.

I also made some new mii's which are extra colors for the mii I use, will be having fun.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

2,663. Posted:

Curtain call in two weeks and then Smash two weeks after.

My eshop wallet is ready.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

MegaStoneSmash91

2,664. Posted:

I'm planning to have all my Tomodachi Life Miis fighting me in Multi-Man Smash. I'll need to remake them all in the Mii Maker, though, unless there's some way to copy them right from the game. I know you can copy them from the Mii Maker, but I don't think it works the other way around.

Well, at least I've got time to do that before release.

EDIT: After a little searching, there is indeed an option to send them to the Mii Maker. I had no idea, but it will make everything fast and easy. I'm going to love beating up my islanders. :D

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage

justlink

2,665. Posted:

I'm upset Hyrule Warriors and Smash are so close together and i only have enough for one now, then wait till the end of octubre for the other

justlink

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

2,666. Posted:

Operative wrote:

Technically it is. In the game they're called swimming trunks I believe. And the "armor" that makes him shirtless is called tanning oil

These are in-game terms? Xenoblade is too realistic for me to handle

Kewlan wrote:

Looks like Shulk follows the women's rule of armor...

He's practically invincible :D

Edited on by WaLzgi

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

2,667. Posted:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

I'm planning to have all my Tomodachi Life Miis fighting me in Multi-Man Smash. I'll need to remake them all in the Mii Maker, though, unless there's some way to copy them right from the game. I know you can copy them from the Mii Maker, but I don't think it works the other way around.

Well, at least I've got time to do that before release.

EDIT: After a little searching, there is indeed an option to send them to the Mii Maker. I had no idea, but it will make everything fast and easy. I'm going to love beating up my islanders. :D

Ah, thanks for that info. I'll be beating the crap out of my in-game son now. XD

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

2,668. Posted:

Untitled
"This time, you can challenge every fighter in All-Star Mode from the moment you turn on the game!! This is a survival battle with limited recovery items and no option to continue. However, this mode will be incomplete until you've unlocked every fighter... Until then, you can only play against characters that are already available. This is a picture of the bottom-screen menu, with a padlock indicating that the mode is still incomplete."

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

2,669. Posted:

Untitled
"In these battles, multiple opponents appear in one stage, and you clear the battle by defeating a number of them. The rest area that appears between battles displays the next opponents and the year the characters made their first appearances, and it also holds recovery items and an occasional reward. The characters you fight against appear pretty much in chronological order. Behold, the history of Nintendo games!!"

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

2,670. Posted:

I love how the order of characters goes through Nintendo's (and a little of non-Nintendo's) history. Great idea!

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

2,671. Posted:

It seems yet another leaked image matches :P

http://m.imgur.com/JGMA0Hq

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

PaperLucario

2,672. Posted:

Cool I guess, but I don't see the point of playing all-star mode without the whole roster, though as long as you don't get much a reward for doing a incompleted all-star as opposed to a completed one I guess I won't mind.

PaperLucario

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

2,673. Posted:

I think the starting roster has to be pretty big for All-Star Mode to be available from the start.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

2,674. Posted:

I'd like to assume that the first wave of amiibos are the starting roster.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

2,675. Posted:

Well, not only does this PoTD prove the leak real even more, it also shows that there will be more characters that the leak didn't mention. Still hoping for Ninten (As his own character or as a Ness costume, I don't care at this point), Sceptile and/or Isaac.

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SockoMario

2,676. Posted:

Leak confirmed to be 100% real.

I play all Smash games competitively.
N64: Mario, Fox, Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario, Fox, Captain Falcon, Marth
Brawl: Mario, Sonic
Project M: Mario Sonic, Fox
Smash 3DS demo: Mario, Villager, Mega Man

AuthorMessage

2Sang

2,677. Posted:

It's so obvious that the leak was real, but this re-confirms it.

Please undastanding since 2012.
Shadow4SSB4 is the greatest person in the history of the internet. May god have mercy on his poor soul and also tell sakurai to add shadow, silver, and big the cat to smash.

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

TXP

2,678. Posted:

Doesn't the combination of defeated enemies on the bottom screeen and remaining enemies on the top combine to make the starting roster then? (assuming you fight every enemy who is unlocked)
Edit: Just reslised not every remaining fighter is shown on the top screen!

Edited on by TXP

3ds friend code: 3797-7196-9612

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

2,679. Posted:

SockoMario wrote:

Leak confirmed to be 100% real.

I'm really getting tired of hearing this. I'll say it again. THE LEAK IS NOT 100% CONFIRMED UNTIL WE HAVE OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION OF 100% OF THE LEAK! I don't know why we have to keep restating this point. As an avid Werewolf/Mafia player, this kind of logic makes me physically sick for a few seconds every time I see it. The leak is not confirmed to be anything. All this proves is that the image that matches this image is, indeed, true. You can keep yabbing on about it being likely, but all the people that are heavily supporting this leak are the same ones that heavily supported the Gematsu leak, seems like, and what happened to that? One character. Literally one. That's all. Chrom wasn't in and the whole leak was tossed aside. I see no reason to think the same can't happen, here. Even if 99% of the information is fact and confirmed as such, 1% still has yet to be confirmed making it NOT 100% confirmed.

@TXP Even if they were, that wouldn't confirm this as the starting roster, as we don't know that none of these characters are unlockable. We do know that if a character isn't here and didn't first appear after 1993, then they won't be in the starting roster, but that is all that we can logically discern from this picture.

Of the characters in this picture, I would argue that Pac-Man and Mega Man are most likely unlockable. Same goes for Luigi and Captain Falcon. Palutena, too. Sonic, Little Mac, Zelda, and Marth may be unlockable, but then may not be. And Shulk will almost definitely be unlockable. I also think Metaknight might be unlockable, but that's hard to say. Either him or Dedede or both, but I doubt all Kirby characters will be in the starting roster.

So who's missing? Ike (starting roster?), Lucina (Unlockable), Robin (probably unlockable), Rosalina & Luma (probably unlockable), Pikachu (starting roster), Charizard (starting roster?), Greninja (Unlockable), Lucario (50/50), ZSS (50/50), Olimar (starting roster), Toon Link (probably unlockable), Sheik (50/50), Diddy Kong (???), Villager (starting roster), WFT (starting roster?), and obviously Miis, who I'm pretty sure won't be unlockable at all.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

2,680. Posted:

2Sang wrote:

It's so obvious that the leak was real, but this re-confirms it.

I seem to recall you saying something pretty similar about the Gematsu leak.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.